Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I dont know about some of our fans being infatuated with the nationality of their players tbh mate.I can't recall seeing much if it on here and I wouldn't waste my time with Twitter etc.I agree why anyone would pay attention to their team is beyond me.
If anything, they are obsessed with promoting the global nature of their singings and the Rhecord etc helps with this just nicely.
This is the usual need by the obsessed to comment on ALL things Rangers.Not a single event goes by.
As for the comment.It's not about nationality it's about quality and their sense of superiority.The actual circumstances don't matter to them.They just can't help themselves.
So in this sense,yes he sounds like a wee school girl bitch.All that's missing is the nananana.
I've seen many posts on Rangers related Facebook group pages, going on about the bheastdome resembling Takeshi's Castle, and posting their team sheet with the Japanese writing etc. Tragic stuff.
Again, I have no interest in who they have, where they're from etc. I'm more concerned that we trail them by 9 points, and another title slips away.

Whats-App-Image-2023-02-01-at-13-13-20.jpg

Not a handball apparently.

Last edited:
Just noticed that but I'd guess the entire FB profile with its 26 friends is completely fake and it's secretly James Forrest pretending to be someone else like he's done multiple times before.
Well he does like playing Hitman: World Of Assassinations nothing wrong with a bit of escapism and pretending to be someone else. Unless you write a whole blog about playing the game and then try to compare the game to VAR decisions Rangers get. Then it becomes weird .

The thing about these arguments is that there’ll be a time when the tables are reversed and the bitter and twisted, scum support will be complaining that we’re being scheduled to play second.
That’s when it becomes their lot who are being pressurised into winning and Rangers who are being catered for because Rangers will know what they’ve got to do, what result they’ll need.
This is as factual as it gets because they’ve posted and spoken this tripe in the past.

We have a James Forrest wannabe here every bit as paranoid and deluded as he is. The blog is also very similar in that they mainly talk about Rangers multiple times per day. They also like follow follow never off the site.

??????????????!

Back