Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Why are these tramps so deranged?Everyone on this board will have had times in their life when things were far from perfect.You just have to get on with it.These mhanky tramps always have to blame someone else for any misfortune.They are a blight on our country ,I wish they would go somewhere else.
When we eventually get back on top, which we will. They will turn on each other like they always do. No one will be safe, players, directors, referees etc. They will turn savage against each other like the animals they are.

Because of what happened yesterday at the women's game and incidents that happened last season and this season at Ibrox. Basically they want the SFA to reprimand the club.

But as usual they have selective memories when it comes to fans throwing missiles and bad behaviour.
Did Lennon not have to be held back (I know it was more a “some qunt haud me back) from attacking McCoist at their midden.
Where did Ricksen get hit by a lighter?
Where did Dallas, a referee, get attacked?
Where were, God only knows, how many teenagers sexually assaulted by adults employed to look after them.
Okay bawbag, let’s discuss this unsafe conditions idea.
One more thing, the latest incident wasn’t at Ibrox.

Did Lennon not have to be held back (I know it was more a “some qunt haud me back) from attacking McCoist at their midden.
Where did Ricksen get hit by a lighter?
Where did Dallas, a referee, get attacked?
Where were, God only knows, how many teenagers sexually assaulted by adults employed to look after them.
Okay bawbag, let’s discuss this unsafe conditions idea.
One more thing, the latest incident wasn’t at Ibrox.

The same mob who showed up at nonce park with banner containing two M16 machine guns drawn on it demanding their own board is shot talking about unsafe conditions?

EoqDDlhXUAAGccJ

Not an isolated incident either.

36641542-9035217-image-a-37_1607526696546.jpg

Remember we are all Lenny, a couple of year later they are chasing him down London Rd, they'll be on fatties case soon
Our players should be ashamed they haven't caused him to have more media meltdowns because he's not one who can take questions that even approach being tough. The slightest bit of pressure and he'll be throwing tantrums in press rooms up and down the land.

He actually handles the media really poorly. At the start of his time there when things weren’t going his way you seen quite often a clear anger issue he has when speaking to the media. In fact any time a result doesn’t go their way he struggles to even look at the interviewer and gives pretty blunt responses while staring at the ground.

He’s absolutely unhinged in reality and I honestly can’t wait until it all comes crashing around him. The cup final was the perfect opportunity to begin that process but unfortunately it wasn’t to be. We have 3 games against them left this season, we need to leave a mark.

He actually handles the media really poorly. At the start of his time there when things weren’t going his way you seen quite often a clear anger issue he has when speaking to the media. In fact any time a result doesn’t go their way he struggles to even look at the interviewer and gives pretty blunt responses while staring at the ground.

He’s absolutely unhinged in reality and I honestly can’t wait until it all comes crashing around him. The cup final was the perfect opportunity to begin that process but unfortunately it wasn’t to be. We have 3 games against them left this season, we need to leave a mark.

Even when things are going well for him he's always staring down at his feet or off to the side during after match interviews. Also when he does sit down pre-match interviews he's always touching his face and looking away as well.

Clear signs he's not very confident at all you could pick out any several random interview and see it in every one of them.

This is a mob that have threatened to murder thier own board and attacked the team bus I don't doubt for one minute they'd turn on fat Ange big time if Rangers win the league.

Even when things are going well for him he's always staring down at his feet or off to the side during after match interviews. Also when he does sit down pre-match interviews he's always touching his face and looking away as well.

Clear signs he's not very confident at all you could pick out any several random interview and see it in every one of them.

This is a mob that have threatened to murder thier own board and attacked the team bus I don't doubt for one minute they'd turn on fat Ange big time if Rangers win the league.

They peasants were already turning on the obsese Aussie after a dodgy start when he first arrived. Naturally, this has been erased from the collective media. No Manager is infallible, and he will eventually hit a bad spell. We just have to keep pace and wait to take our chance.

They peasants were already turning on the obsese Aussie after a dodgy start when he first arrived. Naturally, this has been erased from the collective media. No Manager is infallible, and he will eventually hit a bad spell. We just have to keep pace and wait to take our chance.
Yep look at the pandering to him now compared to when he first joined .

I actually agree with Forrest about Flange's time in Japan it wasn't great . Sure he won the league but he nearly relegated his team in the first season and the third season was woeful as well.

Yep look at the pandering to him now compared to when he first joined .

I actually agree with Forrest about Flange's time in Japan it wasn't great . Sure he won the league but he nearly relegated his team in the first season and the third season was woeful as well.

They were ragin' after being turned down by Eddie Howe and given the obese Aussie as a replacement.

Kinda ironic when their own ground has to have support pillars in place outwith games and have had games called off twice due to their blowing off.
Let's not talk about the "tunnel" outside the ground either that was allowed to be formed in Janefield St between the stadium and the cemetery wall. This was built despite having no planning permission as it was actually deemed unsafe and illegal.
It has been the cause of crushing on more than one occasion, and is still an accident waiting to happen.

0_JS161258581.jpg

Let's not talk about the "tunnel" outside the ground either that was allowed to be formed in Janefield St between the stadium and the cemetery wall. This was built despite having no planning permission as it was actually deemed unsafe and illegal.
It has been the cause of crushing on more than one occasion, and is still an accident waiting to happen.

0_JS161258581.jpg

This photo smells.

0_JS161258581.jpg
A lot of gingers in one photo.

Hi James good to see your back reading follow follow.

Poor wee Forrest having to be subjected to looking at his wee fat ugly mug on this thread I honestly feel bad for him.

As for the article itself anyone can Google Celtic park safety certificate and look up the many concerns raised over the years about the green brigade etc but two things Forrest doesn't understand are truth and exercise.

Back