Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

There’s been 3 helicopter Sundays. We have won them all. This fact deeply hurts and depresses them. They all say Dunfermline, Hibs and Kilmarnock all lay down. I say it was their opponents those 3 times who stood up to them. Especially Motherwell.

Liam gallagher lookalike talking shite shocker, if gio was that good he wouldnt have got sacked in the first place, abit rich coming from them who were gunning for lennon
He's as big a wanker in real life as he is on twitter. Was in a pish band and thought he was a ticket running a pub into the ground in bridge of Allan.

Still cutting about with a haircut like that christ.

Screenshot-2023-05-27-at-17-40-55.png

Total liar.
Seems to be a common theme with the obsessed, inventing fantasty senarios and situations.What a sad person, obsessed with a team that you don't even support.
They’re so diabolically stupid, they expect this fantasy story to be believed.
You’d send you kid to bed (I’d have got a slap in my day) had he told you this nonsense.

I'm out tonight with the good lady and the town is absolutely hoaching with he reptiles. The town is like Tortuga. Some right wallpapers amongst them.

Went on Facebook earlier, and there was a Spurs page talking about Flange. Lots of Spurs fan saying he's untested, it's not a strong enough league etc.

Some of my favourite replies are below (can't be bothered learning how to upload a photo direct)

"Celtic back to their all-conquering best today. On our game, we're one of Europe's elite sides."

"What Celtic is doing is incredible and no other team in world football could do what we do"

One of Europe's elite sides?! No other team in world football could do what they do?!

Imagine going through life having that little self-awareness. Good grief.

Went on Facebook earlier, and there was a Spurs page talking about Flange. Lots of Spurs fan saying he's untested, it's not a strong enough league etc.

Some of my favourite replies are below (can't be bothered learning how to upload a photo direct)

"Celtic back to their all-conquering best today. On our game, we're one of Europe's elite sides."

"What Celtic is doing is incredible and no other team in world football could do what we do"

One of Europe's elite sides?! No other team in world football could do what they do?!

Well did Man City manage to hit the post v madrid? I very much doubt it, the fact that they managed to score 5 past them means nothing!

They are the most parochial club and fan base on planet earth.

Finish above Rangers and that's basically it for them no other ambition at all as a club.

Right now they have the mentality that they are invincible and will just show up and win the league forever. Human history shows that kind of thinking always backfires eventually.

Said it before but Rangers going on a run of 3-5 titles in a row would absolutely end them as a club they'd be down to 30k at games as their fair weather fans showed in the 90's when they couldn't even quarter fill the stadium some weeks.

I read one somewhere saying Flange is No.2 behind Pep in the City group :)) :)):)):)):)).

They are the most parochial club and fan base on planet earth.

Finish above Rangers and that's basically it for them no other ambition at all as a club.

Right now they have the mentality that they are invincible and will just show up and win the league forever. Human history shows that kind of thinking always backfires eventually.

Said it before but Rangers going on a run of 3-5 titles in a row would absolutely end them as a club they'd be down to 30k at games as their fair weather fans showed in the 90's when they couldn't even quarter fill the stadium some weeks.

Spot on. They had 10 years to build a European reputation after what happened to us. Instead, they preferred to hoover up provincial trophies and be regularly embarrassed in Europe. That was their inferiority complex writ large. When we got a team together, we achieved 55 and reached a European final not long after. Meanwhile, they under the Fat Man, set a record of being dumped from 3 UEFA competitions in the one season.

Back