Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Bengalmarkov07 seems to have kicked off the season well for us.

He did writed "We’d wipe the floor with either PSV or Monaco this season. And we’ll skin Sevco as well"

These are the fans that thought they'd win the Conference Cup last season only to come undone when facing Euro giants, Baldi Gimp. Then claimed they lost on purpose.

Their midweek thread is a continuation of last season's midweek threads. H#ns will never beat xxxx team---xxxx team not as good as they used to be but will do them 2nd leg---xxxx team obviously nowhere the force they were but next round they have no chance against xxxx.

Next round, H#ns out tonight---xxxx not at the races tonight---xxxx will finish the job next leg---xxxx not the force they were but H#ns have no chance in the next round.

Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
Ha ha at the Ref was bent stuff. 5 Rangers players booked, 5 USG players booked (plus another for the second yellow). Referee was just hopeless. Nothing more, nothing less.

They hate the fact we can hold our own in europe season after season.

Meanwhile for the last 15 odd years they have done feck all apart from the occasional random win against a big team.

Their paranoia is now off the scale after the second yellow card for Sands that the ref, correctly, rescinded.
Many of them will struggle to sleep tonight, and Anger Management Therapists will be inundated by the mutant rats tomorrow.
That result tonight will keep them going for a while, as they get a chance to keep talking about their favourite subject. Rangers.
They hate talking about their own rancid club. It’s all about the Rangers.

So much anger and hatred. I absolutely love it!

howlingatthe-moon-wolf.gif

I see "the-guvnor-7-legend-of-606" has resurfaced.

He's Kerryfail's resident Doris Stokes and just as accurate.

Last season predicted our downfall in every leg.

Is pretty much ignored even by the Tims. Usually gets a "like" from his toady "S Mouse".

Has predicted our "luck" will run out against PSV. Will make for some fun reading.

I see "the-guvnor-7-legend-of-606" has resurfaced.

He's Kerryfail's resident Doris Stokes and just as accurate.

Last season predicted our downfall in every leg.

Is pretty much ignored even by the Tims. Usually gets a "like" from his toady "S Mouse".

Has predicted our "luck" will run out against PSV. Will make for some fun reading.
Aye some luck eh, beating teams of the quality we did last year.

He would do well to remember, and this sticks firmly in my craw, it was our endeavours alone that gave the yahoos direct entry, this season.

Festering carbuncles, the lot of them.

To paraphrase a well known Spaghetti Western...
Here is The Good, the very good and the downright delicious...you know the hope, the doubt and the realisation. Then the seethe...

I am really looking forward to them being knocked out tonight. Even a nice win to help the coefficient and making it all that more heartbreaking wouldn't be out of order.

But ideally they get pumped at home. Or even just lose 0-1 with a lifeless performance to deflate their fans.

Really just want their fans to be as sad as possible.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Said it earlier, and I'll repeat, USG will score within the first 15 min tonight.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don’t think the Huns will score an early goal. I see USG frustrating them and then scoring the first goal much to the dismay of the hordes.

Enjoy the Europa league ya mutants
-------------------------------------------------
Can you just imagine Jota, GG, Kyogo, Meada, Abada when they go up against this Sands character!!

It’ll be Dembele vs. McCrory levels of humiliation!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
They can’t surely be this lucky all the time though. If the defender doesn’t inexplicably handle the ball right before half time I think they’re out.

When the draw was made thought they would walk the tie…hopefully PSV or Monaco destroy them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of course they're in with a chance of CL football but its a very slim one, USG are not very good, Belgian domestic football is not very good
-------------------------------------------------------
They were never going out tonight against that mob. 2-0 is an easy turnaround at home now especially with No away goal rule.
-----------------------------------------------

I invested too much hope in them being dumped out tonight. Gutted. Detest them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please tell me these carrot , no matter who they get , are away in the second leg for once ……
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They'll be in the CL group stage draw. It's inevitable. No doubt they'll fluke getting into the knockout round after getting five points from six games.
---------------------------------------------------------------
and the last one...still in denial. until we beat PSV too
If it stayed 0-0 billy would have booed the hun carrots off the park at half time and would have been ready to abuse even the smallest mistake when the 2nd half starts. Ive no doubt the hun bottle would have crashed, they'd have been in that dressing room admitting defeat and USG go into their dressing room full of confidence. That penalty came at a perfect time, the hoards have the battle fever on at half time and USG suddenly have doubts creeping in.

Anyways eff them, they are pish and PSV will beat them home and away.

To paraphrase a well known Spaghetti Western...
Here is The Good, the very good and the downright delicious...you know the hope, the doubt and the realisation. Then the seethe...

I am really looking forward to them being knocked out tonight. Even a nice win to help the coefficient and making it all that more heartbreaking wouldn't be out of order.

But ideally they get pumped at home. Or even just lose 0-1 with a lifeless performance to deflate their fans.

Really just want their fans to be as sad as possible.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Said it earlier, and I'll repeat, USG will score within the first 15 min tonight.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don’t think the Huns will score an early goal. I see USG frustrating them and then scoring the first goal much to the dismay of the hordes.

Enjoy the Europa league ya mutants
-------------------------------------------------
Can you just imagine Jota, GG, Kyogo, Meada, Abada when they go up against this Sands character!!

It’ll be Dembele vs. McCrory levels of humiliation!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
They can’t surely be this lucky all the time though. If the defender doesn’t inexplicably handle the ball right before half time I think they’re out.

When the draw was made thought they would walk the tie…hopefully PSV or Monaco destroy them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of course they're in with a chance of CL football but its a very slim one, USG are not very good, Belgian domestic football is not very good
-------------------------------------------------------
They were never going out tonight against that mob. 2-0 is an easy turnaround at home now especially with No away goal rule.
-----------------------------------------------

I invested too much hope in them being dumped out tonight. Gutted. Detest them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please tell me these carrot , no matter who they get , are away in the second leg for once ……
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They'll be in the CL group stage draw. It's inevitable. No doubt they'll fluke getting into the knockout round after getting five points from six games.
---------------------------------------------------------------
and the last one...still in denial. until we beat PSV too
If it stayed 0-0 billy would have booed the hun carrots off the park at half time and would have been ready to abuse even the smallest mistake when the 2nd half starts. Ive no doubt the hun bottle would have crashed, they'd have been in that dressing room admitting defeat and USG go into their dressing room full of confidence. That penalty came at a perfect time, the hoards have the battle fever on at half time and USG suddenly have doubts creeping in.

Anyways eff them, they are pish and PSV will beat them home and away.

'2-0 is an easy turnaround at home now especially with No away goal rule.' WTF?

I'm embarrassed they are our rivals. Genuinely feel sorry for them the things they come out with. I know every club have barmy fans on their forums but no fans constantly accuse their rivals for taking steroids lol it's insane

Back