Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Does this guy not understand what quotation marks are for, what they represent? “Run to the final”? Yes, it was a run to the final. You should know that as well as anyone as you watched every second of it through those beady, tear-filled eyes of yours you fat, obsessive doughball
It's not a good look when your blog can't get primary school punctuation correct. I'm starting to see why people say, " It's the fault of apartheid schooling "

Does this guy not understand what quotation marks are for, what they represent? “Run to the final”? Yes, it was a run to the final. You should know that as well as anyone as you watched every second of it through those beady, tear-filled eyes of yours you fat, obsessive doughball
The Celtic fan media remind me of the Republican news media here in the states. Everything is conspiracy, nothing truly factual. The corruption runs from the enemy all the way to the elite establishments, with any successes deemed a mere fluke or worse, a myth entirely.

Fucking nutters. All of them.

Agree 100%. We should deport them all back to Ireland as I heard there is a potato picker shortage. Failing that we could always send them to Rawanda once we leave the European Court of Human Rights!
I think they would quite like that fits perfectly with the oppressed victimhood culture that surrounds them.

What is it with their constant need for outside praise?
An inbuilt inferiority complex.

They've been told for years, by their own kind, that there's a conspiracy against them, with no evidence, so believe themselves to be victims.

They're only validation has to come from an outside source or they don't value it. There's no point in being caked a special buoy by another howling lunatic.

They are rocking in the corner of the room, dribbling into their 'bhoys own strait jacket' desperate to be told they're the greatest.

FZ5I4wOXgAIKhTI

Alternatively, piss in the footwell and leave your car in the baking sun for a week.
Recommended by the priesthood worldwide.

That guy needs help.

As for his ramblings. Do any of their fans really believe any of his scribblings?

I see he is going for the against all odds angle. His club really are up against everyone. Spending £40 million in year, way above the spend of every club,to compete in Scottish football. It is a true underdog story.
I think he writes for his audience. FF.

Probably the same mother

i would never watch that mob no way. Can’t stand the sight of that ducking strip makes me feel sick. I did however enjoy watching highlights of Duffy when he masqueraded as a football player that was pure gold
I only watch their European exploits in a series of gifs.

That special they were papped out of three European tournaments.
Their European run isn't worth scrutinising, they were knocked out of THREE European Tournaments in the SAME fcuking season. If they want to scrutinise anything then it has to be their failure. Nothing else.
And to say nobody bothered with them because of our run to the Final.....well, why would anybody bother with them?

Every day there is something from them that astonishes me more than the day before.

The Consolation Tourney lol

The same consolation tourney they got knocked out of, before the consolation consolation tourney they were embarrassed by a Norwegian club in ? That one ?
I’m sure EVERY team that papped them out of ALL 3 tournaments were world beaters and would go on to win ALL 3 tournaments that they were knocked out of :shh:

Spoiler alert, none of the teams that humped them done much of note

11 players all born within 50 foot of the same brothel.
Probably the same mother
Says all you need to know about the creepy bassas that they all watched the rangers game. Can happily say I've never ever watched they cunts unless it's us playing them. For some unbeknown reason they seem to think when you say "I couldn't and don't give a %^*& about what they do" they seem to think that's you avoiding a conversation and not telling The truth that I/we don't give a %^*&. Their obsession is fucking mindblowingly fucking mental a don't know how they can't see how much of an arsehole they look.
i would never watch that mob no way. Can’t stand the sight of that ducking strip makes me feel sick. I did however enjoy watching highlights of Duffy when he masqueraded as a football player that was pure gold
We have even won more OF games than them because we were founded earlier! :shh:
What does that tweet even mean. ? :)) I'm presuming that English isn't his first language.?
Doesn’t have a language never mind read and write half wit … wait that’s an insult to half wits

Back