Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

The problem is that they are allowed to tell these lies so many times, without any challenge, that they eventually are accepted.

This is why they get away with the casual use of hun on social media and in workplaces across the land. They've told themselves and each other so often that it's not sectarian, that it's now just dropped into every post and conversation.

Whereas if we were dropping f----- into random chats at work, they'd be reporting us to HR.
Hun doesnt get used in my work wouldnt be tolerated wouldnt need to go to management with that complaint .

Was leaving for the game last night when a Tim neighbour was passing by.
” Ah see youse goat lucky wi’ the rain the night, the Dutch urnay used to playing in the wet”. Was his insight.
” Half of Holland is below sea level yah tit.” was my considered response.
Not used to playing in the wet? Their average rainfall isn't much less than in Glasgow.

It must be hard going monitoring all the websites and media about them mentioning facts about our past history.
Stuff like that could lead to mental Illness.

The problem is that they are allowed to tell these lies so many times, without any challenge, that they eventually are accepted.

This is why they get away with the casual use of hun on social media and in workplaces across the land. They've told themselves and each other so often that it's not sectarian, that it's now just dropped into every post and conversation.

Whereas if we were dropping f----- into random chats at work, they'd be reporting us to HR.
Place I used to work regularly got called a hun or an orange b****rd, along with regular Up the ‘Ra pish spouted & absolutely heehaw was said.
One works night out & after having had an absolute skinful l let rip at one of them & got in a scrap with him called him a fat f****n f**kwit.
Guess who got his baws booted by senior manager over that one despite it happening outside of work & the crap that happened in the office went unchallenged.

These beggars think they’re untouchable. Sure I’m no the only one crap like happened or happens to.

Place I used to work regularly got called a hun or an orange b****rd, along with regular Up the ‘Ra pish spouted & absolutely heehaw was said.
One works night out & after having had an absolute skinful l let rip at one of them & got in a scrap with him called him a fat f****n f**kwit.
Guess who got his baws booted by senior manager over that one despite it happening outside of work & the crap that happened in the office went unchallenged.

These beggars think they’re untouchable. Sure I’m no the only one crap like happened or happens to.
There were pictures of both Rangers and Celtic players of the past on lockers in my work never a bad word said from either side said in the work everyone was well behaved .Until some tadger who happens to be part of there green brigade pish came through our locker room took a picture of the Rangers ones and then thought he was being funny to send an instagram to a girl who was working with us posting a caption saying fucking scum i seen it and lucky for me and unlucky for him he was back in my work soon after when i pulled the prick up he shat himself stuttered and stammered his way through some sort of apology he wont be doing that again .He then texted the girl to say hope i dont report him as he was scared he would lose his job know chance of that iam not a rat like some of them .

Everyone loves them, loves battering them as it happens to them everywhere they go, honestly has their ever been a set of fans who take so many second prizes?
All part of the scum’s bi-polar mentality.
Everybody loves ra Sellik, they’re the most popular club in the world, speshul relayshunships with every team, even the locals in Seville we’re giving them tea and biscuits at the beech.
Then it’s the referees that hate them, the SFA and SPFL hate them, other clubs hate them, television and radio reporters hate them, newspaper editors hate them, even the Scottish Government hate them.
It’s all about stopping ra Sellik being successful, stop the ten, anybody but Sellik.
Absolute lying scumbag throbber.

Back