Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

It's truly amazing the amount of total ignorance that lot have about their own clubs actions.

- Eight different criminal convictions and counting for abusers at Celtic.

- An owner who's business has been raided by the FBI several times and given a record fine in France for tax evasion.

- A club who used to falsely attendance figures to dodge tax for decades. Even Davie Provan one of their own players called them out on that.

- Dodgy land deals with Glasgow city council.

- Use of film companies to dodge tax by players, managers and executives.

- A chairman who labeled his own support as racist at an AGM.

Unlike the cheating accusations the above is 100% real. Celtic shouldn't be stripped of titles they should be shut down permanently and they would in any other country.

‘Heartbreak Hotel’
TalkSport at 10:30pm going through goal difference wins and last minute goals with callers. Some daft rattler is on describing Helicopter Sunday.
Guy was inconceivable, said he was watching with his missus and her parents and at FT he ran to the room, girlfriend comes in ‘don’t even speak to me!’
His worst day ever as a fan :)) :))

GIRFUY

Last edited:
These people are genuinely unwell. What pathetic lives they must have where they are consumed by everything their rivals do. Their lack of self awareness is also incredible. Warped individuals.

‘Heartbreak Hotel’
TalkSport at 10:30pm going through goal difference wins and last minute goals with callers. Some daft rattler is on describing Helicopter Sunday.
Guy was inconceivable, said he was watching with his missus and her parents and at FT he ran to the room, girlfriend comes in ‘don’t even speak to me!’

GIRFUY
He was watching with his wife, "her" parents and girlfriend? So, two other people then?

Why are they like this?

Two reasons first is they are born bigots who hate Rangers more than they like Celtic. Secondly they need to blog about Rangers for money if they just focused on just Celtic they'd be broke and living in a cardboard box as no one is interested in reading about them.

The ironic thing is idiots like Phil probably haven't been to a Celtic game in about 25 years and the fat greasy blogger James Forrest admitted to watching Rangers Vs Hearts last week when his own nonce mob were playing at home.

Quite ironic when you run a a site called the " The Celtic blog" but don't attend home games cause you're too busy watching Rangers on TV.

EHfcZj_X0AM2KLz.jpg

‘Heartbreak Hotel’

GIRFUY
Hopefully she went out and got rattled off a happy bear

Two reasons first is they are born bigots who hate Rangers more than they like Celtic. Secondly they need to blog about Rangers for money if they just focused on just Celtic they'd be broke and living in a cardboard box as no one is interested in reading about them.

The ironic thing is idiots like Phil probably haven't been to a Celtic game in about 25 years and the fat greasy blogger James Forrest admitted to watching Rangers Vs Hearts last week when his own nonce mob were playing at home.

Quite ironic when you run a a site called the " The Celtic blog" but don't attend home games cause you're too busy watching Rangers on TV.
This sums them up perfectly. I’ve got a Tim in my work who watches us over watching them if we’re playing at the same time and even said to me he switched off the Celtic game last week once it went 2-0 as he was bored with them.

This sums them up perfectly. I’ve got a Tim in my work who watches us over watching them if we’re playing at the same time and even said to me he switched off the Celtic game last week once it went 2-0 as he was bored with them.
The funny thing is and I think I’m representative in this; I don’t watch Celtic. I don’t read about them. Don’t know about their players. Or their annual accounts. Don’t hang around their FB pages posting. The Rangers fan media I listen to barely mentions them.

Yet on every single thing about Rangers there’s a raging Anthony squealing Sevco. The Tenement Sheepsters are also at it now. Imagine hating another team more than you love following the one you profess to support. Does that not indicate your motivations have f-all to do with football?

Back