Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Walkers seethe at halftime was priceless his bottom lip was trembling saying st mirrens was never a penalty and celtic were denied a stonewaller. Boyd’s face was B-D
I cannot understand how anybody can suggest this isn’t a penalty!
If not for the first ball to arm then the second is definitely arm to ball.

Very odd why get involved with discussing a player from another team at all.Unless your an obsessional sad case that is.
Tweeting bloggers isn't quite the same as contacting the club ie warning Ajax.If I tweeted Forrest I wouldn't be warning the other mob.Unless I'm picking this up wrong and he's not claiming or infering that he warned Ajax directly.
In any case he's one sad b@sturd.

Edit.
"I tried to warn Ajax about Bassey"
Ajax are like "okay Declan we will take your word over our extensive scouting system."
What a mentally challenged fucker.

Imagine using Frankfurt in your twitter name cos they beat Rangers in a European final. A rare breed are the scum. That's before ewe even talk about that 20 point shite. Cloud cuckoo land
Yeah that is just weird behaviour, quite a lot of them have Twitter names relating to Frankfurt and last year's Europa League final.

The replies to that are superb, they are spewing :))
The replies are mental, IRA, PLO, this is the GB for you, raciest, bigoted scum bags. How the %^*& can your average wee GB shite bag have a political view on any of this stuff? It’s hilarious but it’s also dangerous.

The GB are representing terrorist groups, their club are complicit and not only fully aware but facilitate this and give them a platform inside their stadium, Celtic FC are part of this.

The national press, SNP and the opposition in toy town and Police Scotland encourage and support their actions.

Meanwhile, UB and some of our away support get hammered by our own fans for singing songs, Time for some people to wake up.

The replies are mental, IRA, PLO, this is the GB for you, raciest, bigoted scum bags. How the %^*& can your average wee GB shite bag have a political view on any of this stuff? It’s hilarious but it’s also dangerous.

The GB are representing terrorist groups, their club are complicit and not only fully aware but facilitate this and give them a platform inside their stadium, Celtic FC are part of this.

The national press, SNP and the opposition in toy town and Police Scotland encourage and support their actions.

Meanwhile, UB and some of our away support get hammered by our own fans for singing songs, Time for some people to wake up.

Watching them tie themselves in knots is spectacular viewing, they have no clue how daft they look.

Wonder what Dr Waller would make of this accusation from this thick mutant .

Yep, Declan knows everything about anyone connected with Rangers. He knows their health status, which is confidential, he knows players daily routines, he knows what toothpaste our players use. Declan knows everything about everything, whilst sitting in a slophouse getting free wi-fi.

Back