Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Crazy isn't it. More irish than an actual Irish man.

A bit like abada who is Israeli running towards a load of folk waving Palestine flags at the same time as holding up anti monarchy banners and calling people brit bastards whilst cheering on joe Hart and fawning over chris sutton.

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the fucked up world of Glasgow Celtic.
I know, I didn't even think about abada, he must be like, wtf is happening here. They had that nir bitton, he was Israeli too. I would love to know what there families say about it. Would be great to be a fly on the wall at Hanukkah in the Abada household B-D

Most folk go on holiday to relax forget about the daily grind . Not James Forrest he goes on holiday and concocts a non story about the main sponsor on the new Rangers kit.

The way he talks they have uncovered some major story that the media have missed.Flange leaving seems to have sent this idiot over the edge.

That particular logo was used before by both Rangers and Middlesbrough to help promote safer gambling week back in October.

windows screenshots tool
Knew that 0% Mission was going to be used as some sort of tool to throw at us. After reading what it stands for, I agree with it. It's basically like having Tennents as a sponsor, but underneath it, it says drink responsibly. The fact this "journalist" can't see that, makes him as thick as the rest of the scumbags.

no its a slur to the irish back when ireland was part of britian
if scotland was to become independent then they would call you a north brit
Awrite. Are you sure it's not them just saying a man from the ROI is a Brit? Because he's calling them a small club compared to Spurs? Because on the twitter thread someone wrote, I know what side you would of been on in 1912.

Most folk go on holiday to relax forget about the daily grind . Not James Forrest he goes on holiday and concocts a non story about the main sponsor on the new Rangers kit.

The way he talks they have uncovered some major story that the media have missed.Flange leaving seems to have sent this idiot over the edge.

That particular logo was used before by both Rangers and Middlesbrough to help promote safer gambling week back in October.

windows screenshots tool
Honestly what the %^*& is he even on about?!?! That story is a turd and he’s to have his idiots believing he’s polished up by using expressions like “jaw dropping”!

So, with Hugh “There were four priests at my daughters wedding and if you talk about child sex abuse at Celtic, I quit” Keevins ( and he gets his own way) Roger (Motherwell fan) Hannah, Gordon (back stabbing qunt and bucket of slime Motherwell fan) Dalziel, Mark (ex Celtic player and brain dead tramp, Wilson, they’re still suggesting RC bias against them?

Honestly what the %^*& is he even on about?!?! That story is a turd and he’s to have his idiots believing he’s polished up by using expressions like “jaw dropping”!
Let me get this right.
A gambling company promoting safe gambling is hilarious?
Is “When the fun stops, stop, also hilarious?
Is “smoking is harmful to your health” on tobacco products also hilarious?
Is alcohol producing companies with warnings regarding alcohol intake on their labelling also hilarious?

I know, I didn't even think about abada, he must be like, wtf is happening here. They had that nir bitton, he was Israeli too. I would love to know what there families say about it. Would be great to be a fly on the wall at Hanukkah in the Abada household B-D
Forgot about Bitton as well - unbelievable.

Problem is you've got a load of bams singing and waving stuff that they have no idea about. The stuff that they were singing about Rodgers when he left - about the IRA etc. He's from Northern Ireland for christ sake - you would think that they would have a wee big more sensitivity with stuff like that considering he no doubt went through in the troubles. Prob one of the big reason Ange left cos he and his missus were like - we've got to get the %^*& away from here from these bams ffs - we couldn't even fly our Australian flag cos its got a UJ on it.

windows screenshots tool
Hilarious that the moron actually finds that as something worthy of blogging on.

But you can guarantee if they had it on their shirts, he would be lauding them, "ever social conscious" "aware of their responsibility to help those in need" "history, immigrants, poor" bla bla bla, vomit.

Actually forget that, it would involve him actually writing about Celtic.

So, with Hugh “There were four priests at my daughters wedding and if you talk about child sex abuse at Celtic, I quit” Keevins ( and he gets his own way) Roger (Motherwell fan) Hannah, Gordon (back stabbing qunt and bucket of slime Motherwell fan) Dalziel, Mark (ex Celtic player and brain dead tramp, Wilson, they’re still suggesting RC bias against them?
Exactly my first thought when seeing it. And all they've done for the last 15 years, except 55, is make out that mob are the second coming of Peps Barca Team of 2006- era.

Excuse my ignorance but what is a “West Brit”? Do they mean an Irish citizen who is pro British/ U.K.?
A former work colleague who retired back to Ireland described the conversation of the pensioners in the pub as full of references to the "old country" - Kilburn.

Forgot about Bitton as well - unbelievable.

Problem is you've got a load of bams singing and waving stuff that they have no idea about. The stuff that they were singing about Rodgers when he left - about the IRA etc. He's from Northern Ireland for christ sake - you would think that they would have a wee big more sensitivity with stuff like that considering he no doubt went through in the troubles. Prob one of the big reason Ange left cos he and his missus were like - we've got to get the %^*& away from here from these bams ffs - we couldn't even fly our Australian flag cos its got a UJ on it.
I think everyone of them have escaped an insane asylum. Either that or it was their parents that got released when Heartwood got closed.

Back