Kerryfail Street

TamS-RFC

Now I know that I may get hounded here. In fact I know I will and I don’t care. But I ventured into Kerrydale street forum just to see if there was any significant meltdowns and to my no surprise, there was indeed.

My personal favourite was:
I wouldn't worry about it. We'll probably lose the league this year. Sevco aren't any great shakes, but they're a physical side who press in midfield and utilise the wings relatively effectively. We'll get horsed at Ibrick on our current showing and it'll spiral from there.

We're ran by a shower of cheap cretins, who'll continually take the lazy option every time it's presented to them.

This was the best of the bunch. They are bricking it and some of it is even reality for them.

giphy.gif

Ha ha its comedy gold on there

Every round we are going to get pumped then when that doesn't happen the other team are pish

That was the same with our UEFA final run, we were getting pumped in every round until it came to the final and I think reality hit that it was down to one game.

It’s the way they try to convince themselves that their shit pit is this arena of beauty, while ours is apparently falling apart.

Their stadium is literally held up by scaffolding. Not to mention it’s hanging over a fucking graveyard:))

They slapped a bit of wallpaper round it to try and make it slightly more appealing.

There will come a time probably in the next few years where they will have to do major works to save it from falling down.

I was sure a number of years ago it was suggested that it had 15 years of low maintenance costs then it was expected to be high maintenance costs. It’s just over 20 years now. Clock’s ticking:

I believe, they have been stockpiling cash the last few years to prepare for building a new stadium in the near future.

More laughter

kewlcelt wrote:​
TeddyB_NY wrote:No offense but the psychological/confidence stuff is such a riddy. It comes down to talent. And if he doesn’t have the talent to match up with Dunfermline he’ll be the biggest waste of £7m since.......err Boli + Compper + Hendry (or Musonda + Kouassi....or )​

Yeah psychology nowt to do with sport, nothing at all, how silly of me.​

In this instance (and many in football) it’s just a catch-all terms for complete bollocks. It of course matters in many instances, but the idea of Julien struggling with Dunfermline due to “psychological issues” is bollocks. He’s not getting turned by a second-rate Scottish player due to that — it’s happening because he’s apparently not good enough to cope with that.

badlands

11 sec. ago#117
This ia absolutely dreadful. Created eff all and should he a goal down. Get lennon as far to eff as possible

Now I know that I may get hounded here. In fact I know I will and I don’t care. But I ventured into Kerrydale street forum just to see if there was any significant meltdowns and to my no surprise, there was indeed.

My personal favourite was:
I wouldn't worry about it. We'll probably lose the league this year. Sevco aren't any great shakes, but they're a physical side who press in midfield and utilise the wings relatively effectively. We'll get horsed at Ibrick on our current showing and it'll spiral from there.

We're ran by a shower of cheap cretins, who'll continually take the lazy option every time it's presented to them.

This was the best of the bunch. They are bricking it and some of it is even reality for them.
Your right it is always good to know your enemy, it also provides some mirth

I believe they'll be needing that stockpile for more pressing concerns in the nearer future.

Aye, you can continue to pretend they’re going to get hit for tens of millions for being the beasts they are. The reality is the case is for a maximum £5million from what I’ve read, they’re just isn’t going to be the tens of millions paid in compensation that a lot of people seem to think will happen. The biggest thing I believe that will come from this is them being forced into an apology and the reputational damage that comes with it.

Back