Kerryfail Street

I said in another post I thought a total rebuild would be at least £250m, it’s more likely to be a massive redevelopment. Ether way, it will cost them heavily, all because they built it on the cheap in the first place.

Maybe that’s why Haughey tried to buy Hampden outright.

Yeah had the misfortune to walk round it about 10 years ago through part of my part time job...it really is built on the cheap,it looks good on match days on the telly, I would be surprised if they don't start getting problems with it soon?
I know a couple of guys bluenoses all i will say is it wasnt one of their best Jobs, i seen the evidence of shoddy workmanship about a year later as parts of the roof flew off, the next game against the enablers every one was wearing hardhats for good reason

I’ve heard about it, but do you know if there’s any agreement between USA and UK to allow courts to collect money in either country? I don’t think there is and unless the scum have assets in America, then a lawsuit there is really pointless from a financial side, as they wouldn’t be able to collect the money. Of course, the reputation damage from not paying court ordered compensation to abuse victims would be huge, but in any right minded country you would expect that to have happened 30 years ago when this first came out.
The FBI would have the clout to get the money
Ask FIFA and Jack Warner

I’ve heard about it, but do you know if there’s any agreement between USA and UK to allow courts to collect money in either country? I don’t think there is and unless the scum have assets in America, then a lawsuit there is really pointless from a financial side, as they wouldn’t be able to collect the money. Of course, the reputation damage from not paying court ordered compensation to abuse victims would be huge, but in any right minded country you would expect that to have happened 30 years ago when this first came out.
Any lawsuit in America that saw successful damages against them might indeed be difficult to collect from the UK, I admit I don't know, either way, however, it would surely end their ability to visit the USA as a football entity, one might presume.

I know a couple of guys bluenoses all i will say is it wasnt one of their best Jobs, i seen the evidence of shoddy workmanship about a year later as parts of the roof flew off, the next game against the enablers every one was wearing hardhats for good reason
Barr construction,quite a few blue noses worked on the building of the cesspit .

Any lawsuit in America that saw successful damages against them might indeed be difficult to collect from the UK, I admit I don't know, either way, however, it would surely end their ability to visit the USA as a football entity, one might presume.

There is definitely avenues in England and Wales, I couldn’t find anything certain for Scotland. The reason no countries have an agreement with the US though, is due to the high damages payouts of their courts, so it could be a different figure they end up paying. I think they could also have some kind of business set up in the USA anyway, as they already have academies they support financially, so the court may not even need to chase it here.

Those are criminal cases, as far as I know the case in America is a a civil suit. There is ways for it to be enforced here though, they would basically take them to court here to enforce any penalty.

Bullshit.

I go to the USA regularly and hire a car. If I turn right on a red and don’t look properly and hit a pedestrian, they could get my house.

This club should be sued into oblivion.

Bullshit.

I go to the USA regularly and hire a car. If I turn right on a red and don’t look properly and hit a pedestrian, they could get my house.

If you weren’t sued until you were back in the UK though and refused to pay, they would have to enforce it through a UK court. They don’t have jurisdiction over foreign citizens in their own country and have no way of seizing your assets if you refuse to pay.

Bullshit.

What happened to the Lockerbie victims, was there not some kind of difference between American and British compen

Bullshit.

Not this guff again. Your house will not be taken. What loonies told you this ?

I want to see Lennon gone by Xmas and the mentally challengeds turn to wibble O'neil to save their season only for us to get 55. The meltdown will be glorious.

I usually don't pay any attention to what that mob are up to, but this would be hilarious. I genuinely cannot imagine a better scenario for us

Last edited:
One guy earlier was trying to convince himself we were struggling against Hibs until they went down to 10
Saw it said somewhere that Hibs were “dominating” before the red card. If a bit of possession means you are “dominating” the word has no meaning anymore.

Me 2 mate, they escaped a mauling the 2 previous visits so hopefully this time we give them it

I keep seeing them trying to play our results down its hilarious.

One guy earlier was trying to convince himself we were struggling against Hibs until they went down to 10
The stats of the game really back that up!

A girl in my work is friends with someone who is pals with Callum McGregor and he said they have all been fighting with each other and morale is terrible.

Cool story bro and all that :cool:
I love these stories. Not because of the tedious link, but cause there’s no smoke without fire and all that shite. There’s definitely unrest over there, entitled bastards with their 10 in a row! The unity of our squad is clear, everyone has a job and wants to do it well. They’re all playing for the badge and Gerrard! That can’t be bought!

I love these stories. Not because of the tedious link, but cause there’s no smoke without fire and all that shite. There’s definitely unrest over there, entitled bastards with their 10 in a row! The unity of our squad is clear, everyone has a job and wants to do it well. They’re all playing for the badge and Gerrard! That can’t be bought!
There deffo has to be some truth to them all, if they don't get a good result of Thursday its only going to get worse

There's extradition treaties if any criminal acts are proven though.

A girl in my work is friends with someone who is pals with Callum McGregor and he said they have all been fighting with each other and morale is terrible.

Cool story bro and all that :cool:

I would be ragging as well if someone changed my role in the European game.

Bitch fest in paradise ,conspiracy claims by ambassador, one win from all being well!!!
Thunder been put on hold,school uniforms to be stolen but wur pure invincible,trinity treble holders:eek:
Meanwhile in the real world, the famous seem to be doing rather well and making progress. :rolleyes: GIRUY lurkers.

Depends on the lender. 25% down at least before anyone will touch it especially with the Kiddy abuse in the background. Thy won't get preferential rates either as the Co-Op won't touch them again. Middle eastern money won't be in the game as Celtc are a papist club. Looks like private Vatican money or GCC or the SFA.

Aren't we lucky that the DUP are channeling Teresa May's bribe money in our direction?

Good afternoon, lurkers.

This must be it this year.

To quote that Uefa Cup Nacho winning penalty video from the stand, "PLEASE, PLEASE".

These stories about their ground falling down and the high maintenance costs have been around forever. Not sure there’s any substance to them

These stories about their ground falling down and the high maintenance costs have been around forever. Not sure there’s any substance to them
Before I joined the army I worked for welding engineers and it was a daily job welding bits here and there that was oh 20yrs ago so yeah maintenance is constantly ongoing :))

Saw it said somewhere that Hibs were “dominating” before the red card. If a bit of possession means you are “dominating” the word has no meaning anymore.
He never saw the first half were I actually thought we played our best football.

Back