Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arminius

Official Ticketer
I’m injecting the last two pages of this thread into my veins.

Never, never, never forget what those devious paedo bastards tried to do to us, or the cabal of other clubs and the SPL and SFA.

As you’ve all been saying, it went WAY beyond banter or sporting rivalry. It actually caused me to drop a few people who I knew were scum fans, but I’d occasionally chat about football. Cross the road if I see them coming now.

I’m going to be fucking insufferable when we take our rightful place again at the top of the pile

Recoba

Official Ticketer
They really wanted us gone, then they could play infront of 10,000 fans every week and win 100 in a row with no competition ever, really really strange cult.

As much as I hate them and they don't deserve to exist because of their disgusting past a league without both of us in it isn't worth being played.

Last edited:

Aww Skew

"We need to be a lot more clever than we have been. Also when we play the huns in January we should be going in hard on guys like Barisic, Tavernier and Kent. Guys that if you remove them from their team their tactics and system fails."

They seem to have accepted that we are a threat, so their latest solution is to go out and cripple 3 of our players. Lunatic scum.

Bit different now, isn’t it - they used to lord it over the likes of Kiernan, Holt, Windass, Halliday etc but can’t take it now we’ve got a proper team again

I just wish that weasel Lustig was still here - wee gimp was always one of the first to try noise us up but completely shat his pants when Kent ripped him apart

Calgacus

For me he is part of the problem anyway. He is decent going forward although lacks any real quality especially if you compare him to our full backs but him and frimpong get caught of constantly leaving their defence wide open.

since he came in their defence has got worse but they are clinging to the hope that he is the shining light because they have nothing else

She says that her position is left midfield.

So Ra Sellick brought in a midfielder to play LB and wonder why the wee lassie can't defend.

Renoranger

I’m injecting the last two pages of this thread into my veins.

Never, never, never forget what those devious paedo bastards tried to do to us, or the cabal of other clubs and the SPL and SFA.

As you’ve all been saying, it went WAY beyond banter or sporting rivalry. It actually caused me to drop a few people who I knew were scum fans, but I’d occasionally chat about football. Cross the road if I see them coming now.

I’m going to be fucking insufferable when we take our rightful place again at the top of the pile
This...they systematically tried to kill Rangers. Organized crime.

Zwingli'sSausages

Bit different now, isn’t it - they used to lord it over the likes of Kiernan, Holt, Windass, Halliday etc but can’t take it now we’ve got a proper team again

I just wish that weasel Lustig was still here - wee gimp was always one of the first to try noise us up but completely shat his pants when Kent ripped him apart

I once saw the haunted face of Lustig on a baked potato

NHAMPTON_BEAR

Football banter is one thing, talking about results is what makes the game enjoyable. You win some you lose some. But when it came to the club itself possibly going extinct, I was surprised at how they reacted. People who I thought were my friends, even family members, willing the death of something they knew meant the world to us.

You wouldn't laugh at your worst enemy if his/her mum died.
100% - then they complained about us fact checking them afterwards, I’ve had a few call us bitter bastards. I’ll never forget and I can’t wait to ram 55 down their throats.

Cambuslangger

Just bank those thoughts. It's coming for the paedophiles.
On this theme a strange thing happened to me in a pub. Was chatting to a chap in company having a bit of banter about various subjects. Footy came up and told him I was a bluenose. The mood turned ugly. Was debating that Scottish football needed a strong OF rivalry. He was seething, I mean seething, that we survived. Conversation ended abruptly due to him being an absolute throbber.

Dulce et Decorum Est

I was in Afghanistan Valentines Day 2012, watching the breaking news via BFBS on an old school television. Since then the Bill Struth ‘years of failure-tolerance & sanity’ speech has been prominent on my playlist. What we as a support have endured over the past 8 years has been personal and deliberate. Many a bear has unfortunately passed on and will not see us achieve 55 and tbh I won’t give Celtic or their supporters much of a thought. I do think us lifting the title will begin a healing process within us as a support and within the remainder of Scottish football because otherwise we will just hate ourselves to death. I’ve been really enjoying the podcasts, threads, articles and conversations this season-it’s amazing the difference a successful Rangers team can do to your own mental sanity and well being, long may it continue and let’s enjoy it for what it is because I’ve always felt we give so much emotions throughout a season that come May and the silverware is lifted then it’s all over too quick. I do feel May 21’ will be somewhat prolonged in our celebrations and this season will be talked about for ever as an ‘where were you moment’. Apologies for the brain dump-just felt like sharing :)

Ardoyne RSC

I see they’ve got Liewell, tlb et al steaming over the central reservation on their banner.

The Parochial Hall was knee deep in blood and snotters the night that was made. Picture the argument
'Liam, wheel doesn't have a H (pronouced Haich), ya stupid cnut'
'Eamonn, who's a stupid cnut? every word has a Haich'
'Stab that bastard, Paddy'
'Roight ye be, bejasus, begorrah, bejabbers'

BroomloanWATP

"so Arsene, do you fancy leaving your life of relaxation and luxury to manage a geriatric Scott Brown and a gambling addicted junkie Leigh Griffiths from our world class training shed at Lennoxtown? All this while toothless, deranged mutants threaten you and your family with death if you draw a game?"

JamboReid1874

Big Barisic would ground and pound Lustig into a bloody, weeping mess.

Northampton_Loyalist

The Dufster has posted an interesting photo on his Instagram apparently. A photo of him with his hand on his badge, a middle finger emoji and no comments allowed.

Might mean feck all, might be something, but it is tremendous that they are imploding and this is just the start of the fun. If things do not improve for them rapidly, we are in for a hell of a few months entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
change consent