Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kerryfail thread on their manager has descended into full blown “Huns are defo going bust this season” chat.

Some of them are saying that their Board know this for a fact and their next managerial appointment will be taking this into consideration.

Total fûcking mentalists.

Not kerryfail but just had an incredible conversation with my neighbour 2 along.
He's a poet but over the last few years we've been here he's been fairly civil, even to the point of having a few jokes thrown in to our garden conversations.

But not today.... talk about feeling the heat. He started angrily spewing the usual shite about covid helping us, lucky to beat Aberdeen yesterday, only shagger would get in their team with maybe tav and goldson on the bench.
We can't decide on a CB partner for goldson as the others are equally bad, thats why we change every game. Also stated we are no better than hibs or aberdeen and celtic will still win the league be double figures.

I just said the results proved it was Ceptic that were no better than hibs or aberdeen as they couldn't beat either, thats when he went off on one.

"I shouldn't say anything as the investigation is still underway, but celtic have proof of rangers fraud and its likely the club will be shut down before the impending bankruptcy". After they crushed us last season (his words) our fans were so disheartened and resigned to 10iar, plus covid hitting fans finance, rangers actually only got between 24 and 28 thousand season ticket sales, the rest were falsely bought by directors using fake details to keep rangers afloat. With no fans in the stadium we've been able to hide it so far, but we're worried about hiding empty seats when fans do return.
Also the 26 thousand (he knew exact member numbers) mygers members is actually only around 6 thousand real ones.
All this is apparently about to be made public and handed to uefa and the police.

I didn't know what to say, I was so shocked at the level of moon howling, its incredible someone would actually believe this.
All I said was the police won't have time to investigate, they already have their hands full investigating the pedophile ring operating from the chamber of secrets.

The minute things go wrong they are so blinded by hatred their true colours always come out.

Not kerryfail but just had an incredible conversation with my neighbour 2 along.
He's a poet but over the last few years we've been here he's been fairly civil, even to the point of having a few jokes thrown in to our garden conversations.

But not today.... talk about feeling the heat. He started angrily spewing the usual shite about covid helping us, lucky to beat Aberdeen yesterday, only shagger would get in their team with maybe tav and goldson on the bench.
We can't decide on a CB partner for goldson as the others are equally bad, thats why we change every game. Also stated we are no better than hibs or aberdeen and celtic will still win the league be double figures.

I just said the results proved it was Ceptic that were no better than hibs or aberdeen as they couldn't beat either, thats when he went off on one.

"I shouldn't say anything as the investigation is still underway, but celtic have proof of Rangers fraud and its likely the club will be shut down before the impending bankruptcy". After they crushed us last season (his words) our fans were so disheartened and resigned to 10iar, plus covid hitting fans finance, Rangers actually only got between 24 and 28 thousand season ticket sales, the rest were falsely bought by directors using fake details to keep Rangers afloat. With no fans in the stadium we've been able to hide it so far, but we're worried about hiding empty seats when fans do return.
Also the 26 thousand (he knew exact member numbers) mygers members is actually only around 6 thousand real ones.
All this is apparently about to be made public and handed to uefa and the police.

I didn't know what to say, I was so shocked at the level of moon howling, its incredible someone would actually believe this.
All I said was the police won't have time to investigate, they already have their hands full investigating the pedophile ring operating from the chamber of secrets.

The minute things go wrong they are so blinded by hatred their true colours always come out.
This is fantastic. I'd love to be present for the handing over of the dossier.

Last edited:

"I shouldn't say anything as the investigation is still underway, but celtic have proof of Rangers fraud and its likely the club will be shut down before the impending bankruptcy". After they crushed us last season (his words) our fans were so disheartened and resigned to 10iar, plus covid hitting fans finance, Rangers actually only got between 24 and 28 thousand season ticket sales, the rest were falsely bought by directors using fake details to keep Rangers afloat. With no fans in the stadium we've been able to hide it so far, but we're worried about hiding empty seats when fans do return.

Just string him along and tell him he is right

They really are a special breed. Its okay to read it on a forum but then to spew it at your neighbor and not realise at any point when hearing yourself speak at how nuts that sounds means you potentially have learning difficulties or you have severe mental health problems.

I’d be moving house if I were you!!

Screenshot-20201122-212433.jpg

"so Arsene, do you fancy leaving your life of relaxation and luxury to manage a geriatric Scott Brown and a gambling addicted junkie Leigh Griffiths from our world class training shed at Lennoxtown? All this while toothless, deranged mutants threaten you and your family with death if you draw a game?"
As they say ,A club like no other :D

Jesus where do you even start with that,did he have a tin of glue and a crisp bag at his side when spouting this

Oh shit, we’ve been rumbled !

Keep the heat on that mentally challenged, he's almost ripe for imploding. :))

|

.Just agree wi him, make an excuse and leave as quietly and quickly as you can. You’ll probably be OK..

doyle07

First-team starter

5:02 PM - 1 day ago#10335
Rangers will go bust if we win the 10, possibly for good this time.
Our board cannot stomach the idea of a league without Rangers.
Keeping a manager in that is way out of his depth, a manager most clubs would have punted by now, helps to ensure the league is lost
It's a depressing situation, but it's part of the pain for playing in this country.

We're only top of the league due to lawell :D
I’ve read some amount of shite from them on this thread, but that level of delusion is staggering, even worse than thinking they could get Benitez or Vengah :))

Funny how many of them appear normal when they are winning and turn out to be absolute nutjobs when things go south

They exhibit levels of paranoia and delusion that provide psychiatrists work for eternity.

I assume by his comment here that he's obviously involved in the legal aspects of these cases and therefore is risking leaking details by discussing them. If that's the case I have every reason to believe everything that followed that was 100% accurate!

Check this quote from their horrible forum:

Strachan was 'resigned' by Celtic for the spectacular failures in his last season.

We keep hearing Celtic is a business, what other business' re-employ people they have previously sacked.

They have very short memories,ill say Jim Torbett......

Check this quote from their horrible forum:

Strachan was 'resigned' by Celtic for the spectacular failures in his last season.

We keep hearing Celtic is a business, what other business' re-employ people they have previously sacked.

They have very short memories,ill say Jim Torbett......

I'm sure Strachan said that the average Peasant drank Kestrel lager, owned a devil dug, and ranted at the radio phone-ins every night. lol

Complacency will always come up and bite you in the arse. These cocky b@stards are gonna feel it big time, this mentally challenged knows it.

The predictions before they played us demonstrated their obscene levels of delusion. We expected to win, the bookies had us as favourites and even the majority of pundits and journos fancied us yet 90% of mentally challengeds were predicting four or five nil to them :))

The predictions before they played us demonstrated their obscene levels of delusion. We expected to win, the bookies had us as favourites and even the majority of pundits and journos fancied us yet 90% of mentally challengeds were predicting four or five nil to them :))

They still think we're shite and that they're just going through a bit of a bad patch. It's brilliant that it really hasn't hit them yet.

They also believe the mad bloggers that we're about to go bust! The same morons have been saying admin 2.0 is just around the corner since about 2015.

Without getting ahead of myself or ourselves here, If we can continue our form and win the league, (i know, i have just went and got ahead of myself there) what do you think the uptake in ST's would be for them?

15k, maybe 20k at a push? Really don't think it would be much more than that.

Hell of an income drop when you have a massive re build on your hands and most of your 'stars' wanting away and running down contracts.

Probably wont need to buy any books for holiday next year. Kerryfail will keep me busy enough!
What I would be doing there is falling up something that asks you to put money into our secret fund that no one is to find out about and a list of shops that have only to be used as they also put into the fund to shore our dying club week to week.

Your name on the envelope but his address with a wee Rangers badge in the back, he will open it and have full evidence that we are in financial meltdown

From before they even secured 6 they were singing that song, don’t know the words but it did say 10IAR.

It’s funny, because all of these trophies they’ve won in recent years will mean NOTHING if we do them this year.

Their hatred for Rangers Football Club & their pursuit of ‘the ten’ to get one over us is actually destroying them as a club.
The bitterness seems all consuming. not healthy.
The constant expectation of us going into liquidation and a huge points deduction seems their preferred option to winning their precious 9.75.
Were we that obsessed when it was on our radar? I don't recall it as so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back