Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
frimpers :D

tarruere.png

Frimpers with a picture of Tracy Chapman lol

A few from their duffers thread :D

Frimpers wrote:
We would’ve beaten Hibs if he’d been playing. Change my mind.
———————-

Alright, Frimpers. That’s plenty. Your Leigh Griffiths comment makes me think you are at it.

———————————————————————

From the chosen one to a cowardly gimp in the space of a few weeks.

———————————————————————

He can’t even get a post on social media right!

————————————————————————
Even his defending of his instagram post is weak.
The bottom one had me spewing snotters out. :))

They still think we're shite and that they're just going through a bit of a bad patch. It's brilliant that it really hasn't hit them yet.

They also believe the mad bloggers that we're about to go bust! The same morons have been saying admin 2.0 is just around the corner since about 2015.
By this stage in terms of points and goal difference we’re almost on a par with their Rodgers team in his first season. Remember the ‘Invincibles’ that were getting humiliated every time they played a side outside of Scotland?

Who's the latest victim to be linked with the mentally challenged hotseat ?

The green blazers will soon be brought out, begging for calm.

Not that there's many left.

Not kerryfail but just had an incredible conversation with my neighbour 2 along.
He's a poet but over the last few years we've been here he's been fairly civil, even to the point of having a few jokes thrown in to our garden conversations.

But not today.... talk about feeling the heat. He started angrily spewing the usual shite about covid helping us, lucky to beat Aberdeen yesterday, only shagger would get in their team with maybe tav and goldson on the bench.
We can't decide on a CB partner for goldson as the others are equally bad, thats why we change every game. Also stated we are no better than hibs or aberdeen and celtic will still win the league be double figures.

I just said the results proved it was Ceptic that were no better than hibs or aberdeen as they couldn't beat either, thats when he went off on one.

"I shouldn't say anything as the investigation is still underway, but celtic have proof of Rangers fraud and its likely the club will be shut down before the impending bankruptcy". After they crushed us last season (his words) our fans were so disheartened and resigned to 10iar, plus covid hitting fans finance, Rangers actually only got between 24 and 28 thousand season ticket sales, the rest were falsely bought by directors using fake details to keep Rangers afloat. With no fans in the stadium we've been able to hide it so far, but we're worried about hiding empty seats when fans do return.
Also the 26 thousand (he knew exact member numbers) mygers members is actually only around 6 thousand real ones.
All this is apparently about to be made public and handed to uefa and the police.

I didn't know what to say, I was so shocked at the level of moon howling, its incredible someone would actually believe this.
All I said was the police won't have time to investigate, they already have their hands full investigating the pedophile ring operating from the chamber of secrets.

The minute things go wrong they are so blinded by hatred their true colours always come out.
Utter denial! Lovely to see mate! A complete moron hanging off ill Phil’s every word!

But not one of the cowardly terrier cunts would do it face to face
Absolutely disgusting.

And you're spot on mate, I've no sympathy for nor am I a fan of TLB but if any of these rhats were confronted with him or big Duffer in public they would shit the bed because they would absolutely waste them.

Not kerryfail but just had an incredible conversation with my neighbour 2 along.
He's a poet but over the last few years we've been here he's been fairly civil, even to the point of having a few jokes thrown in to our garden conversations.

But not today.... talk about feeling the heat. He started angrily spewing the usual shite about covid helping us, lucky to beat Aberdeen yesterday, only shagger would get in their team with maybe tav and goldson on the bench.
We can't decide on a CB partner for goldson as the others are equally bad, thats why we change every game. Also stated we are no better than hibs or aberdeen and celtic will still win the league be double figures.

I just said the results proved it was Ceptic that were no better than hibs or aberdeen as they couldn't beat either, thats when he went off on one.

"I shouldn't say anything as the investigation is still underway, but celtic have proof of Rangers fraud and its likely the club will be shut down before the impending bankruptcy". After they crushed us last season (his words) our fans were so disheartened and resigned to 10iar, plus covid hitting fans finance, Rangers actually only got between 24 and 28 thousand season ticket sales, the rest were falsely bought by directors using fake details to keep Rangers afloat. With no fans in the stadium we've been able to hide it so far, but we're worried about hiding empty seats when fans do return.
Also the 26 thousand (he knew exact member numbers) mygers members is actually only around 6 thousand real ones.
All this is apparently about to be made public and handed to uefa and the police.

I didn't know what to say, I was so shocked at the level of moon howling, its incredible someone would actually believe this.
All I said was the police won't have time to investigate, they already have their hands full investigating the pedophile ring operating from the chamber of secrets.

The minute things go wrong they are so blinded by hatred their true colours always come out.

so directors who have been converting loans to shares with absolutely no problem
would falsify tickets/membership sales simply to boost the coffers with nothing in return

mentalism at its peak

Neighbour is high on the spectrum - i said "win your games and its cut to 5"

- "aye but Davie" at this point I lost concentration as he delved deep into why they were winning hee haw.

Lovely.

The bitterness seems all consuming. not healthy.
The constant expectation of us going into liquidation and a huge points deduction seems their preferred option to winning their precious 9.75.
Were we that obsessed when it was on our radar? I don't recall it as so.

Definitely not G.

I remember the day we realised the dream was over.

We lost at home to Kilmarnock from memory & the team left the field gutted.

Myself & another circa 10,000 bears stayed on & the team ended up returning to the field for a very emotional lap of honour.

We wanted to show them our sincere respect for that era in the clubs history.

A tearful but proud day mate.

Now, picture us in the Champions League group

Have you managed to pick your jaw up off the ground yet? I’m gobsmacked at their stupidity and that’s just reading what your neighbour said, god knows the shock you are suffering!

Definitely not G.

I remember the day we realised the dream was over.

We lost at home to Kilmarnock from memory & the team left the field gutted.

Myself & another circa 10,000 bears stayed on & the team ended up returning to the field for a very emotional lap of honour.

We wanted to show them our sincere respect for that era in the clubs history.

A tearful but proud day mate.

Not for me. I took it bad. Really bad.

Strachan now???!!

Come on Peter. Read the effing room.

-

Strachan absolutely eff it the last time he was here.

He eff it at Scotland.

He continually talks utter shampoo.

Yeah. Sounds about right.

-

If we've postponed and postponed chucking the manager and end up with strachan, then effin hell, the board are even further out of touch than I feared.

-

There will be more Strachans at Parkhead than most families are allowed in the hoose for Christnas dinner.

-

If Strachan is appointed after the way he left the club then there should be people at the front door with pitchforks calling for PL’s head

-

So Lawwell, on 3m a year, has watched the utter state of us since NL came in and the best he can come up with is Strachan?
It's almost funny how inept they are.

We can but hope this happens :)) :))
The Strachan’s at parkpaed / family dinner line is a belter

That’s some next level conspiracy theory shit right there.

That’s about the funniest thing ive ever read, on this forum or anywhere else in the world. That’s comedy gold to the point where it should be given awards for being so funny.

The delusion is real folks, beware outside cos it’s a big bad world full of demented mentally challenged fuckwits willing to believe anything phil throws out for a few sheckles.

That’s some next level conspiracy theory shit right there.

That’s about the funniest thing ive ever read, on this forum or anywhere else in the world. That’s comedy gold to the point where it should be given awards for being so funny.

The delusion is real folks, beware outside cos it’s a big bad world full of demented mentally challenged fuckwits willing to believe anything phil throws out for a few sheckles.

Im beginning to think Ill Phil is an agent beyond enemy lines, as Dublin Bluenose would say LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back