Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GIF-201124-202921.gif

I love how they seem to think this guy is some sort of hot prospect.

He is nearly 28.

He has 1 goal and zero assists for them in 7 games, which is poor for an attacking fullback in a supposedly far more dominant team in the league. I do hope they sign him for a good amount of money.

Exactly. He is 9 months younger than Borna.

He's also pish. An absolute no mark.

Long may this attitude continue

He is to be fair. ( this realtes to previous post saying Liewell thinking SG is a donkey)

Yeah they have had a very good start to the season but they have carried a ridiculous amount of luck along the way.

Everyone of their tougher games this season they have came up against a squad ravaged by Covid. Benfica, leige, us and Aberdeen. Add to that the number of wild deflections and soft penalties they get; 2 deflections and a pen on Sunday, the constant luck of the draw they get in Europe; they are a pot 4 team yet have got a far easier group than we did in pot 1. Sometimes the stars just align and it all works out but law of averages you would think their luck has to turn eventually, hell even when they have players breaking covid rules they are applauded by the government.

The 2 games this season when they have had to go to tricky venues where opposition weren't ravaged by covid was livi and hibs.... Dropped points twice. On both occasions Slippy threw players under the bus, did the same after collapsing in benfica.
Thursday nite could be huge, if Benfica turn up and play as the are capable of doing they could batter them, that defence is still garbage, Tavernier and Goldson havnt suddenly became superstars, it could seriously dent there confidence and this invincibility feel they have.

They are nothing special we are just making it easy for them
The hard fought win at Rugby park not mentioned.

8-0 annihilation of Hamilton not mentioned.

The bold Ricky will be on Clyde SSB shortly.

"Its a catch 23 situation with celtic just now. I mean a link is only as strong as your strongest long chain.

Do they want rid of Lennon? Does a bear shit on the pope?"
Radio gold tonight...love hearing them spewing..

on a serious note if we are running away with the league come the end of the season wait for an spfl bombshell. Wouldn’t surprise me if they have some whopper in store for us.
Likes of what ?

I don't think I've seen or even heard of Shved, Soro, Boli and Bayo. I know of Klimala because he played against us recently and the other two are SPL players.

What a waste. :))

I've heard of them, only because on snyde phone in someone was rattling off their names and price tags!! Soro cost 2m and was bought in January IIRC, dont think he's even sniffed their bench!

I don't think I've seen or even heard of Shved, Soro, Boli and Bayo. I know of Klimala because he played against us recently and the other two are SPL players.

What a waste. :))
Around £12 million for the names you’ve mentioned

add in £5 million for the duff keeper , £5 million for ajeti , £7.5 million for big Julie who doesn’t want to play , £3mfor Taylor , £3.5m for the Motherwell boy and £2 million plus wages for Duffy

plus there’s another £10 million for a whole load of guys I didn’t know they’d signed . No wonder the mythical £60 million war chest is just that and they’ve extended their credit facility to £13 million .

they’re not spending big in January unless they get good money for the few sellable assists they have left

Long may this attitude continue

He is to be fair. ( this realtes to previous post saying Liewell thinking SG is a donkey)

Yeah they have had a very good start to the season but they have carried a ridiculous amount of luck along the way.

Everyone of their tougher games this season they have came up against a squad ravaged by Covid. Benfica, leige, us and Aberdeen. Add to that the number of wild deflections and soft penalties they get; 2 deflections and a pen on Sunday, the constant luck of the draw they get in Europe; they are a pot 4 team yet have got a far easier group than we did in pot 1. Sometimes the stars just align and it all works out but law of averages you would think their luck has to turn eventually, hell even when they have players breaking covid rules they are applauded by the government.

The 2 games this season when they have had to go to tricky venues where opposition weren't ravaged by covid was livi and hibs.... Dropped points twice. On both occasions Slippy threw players under the bus, did the same after collapsing in benfica.
Thursday nite could be huge, if Benfica turn up and play as the are capable of doing they could batter them, that defence is still garbage, Tavernier and Goldson havnt suddenly became superstars, it could seriously dent there confidence and this invincibility feel they have.

They are nothing special we are just making it easy for them
You have to laugh at the hypocrisy of blaming our lead on Covid, after being gifted a title on account of Covid.

I’ve ended up down the rabbit hole and few times lapping up their tears. There’s an absolute zoomer on it called WimJ82 . Read his first post and then look at the recent melt down. Brilliant

He is nearly 28.

He has 1 goal and zero assists for them in 7 games, which is poor for an attacking fullback in a supposedly far more dominant team in the league. I do hope they sign him for a good amount of money.
My my..he looks just like their last ladyboy..the greek guy

He is nearly 28.

I have watched their games and I'm not joking he has put 1 decent ball into the box in about 10 games.

He has good energy and a good tackler and is a decent player but that's it, the fact they say he is world class and the best player in the league is delusion of the highest order.

They can't sack him before xmas or their advert will look silly hahaha.

I also think with the games they have coming up they will go on a wee run of wins keeping him as manager which is good for us, Stevie G has his number in games against them.

They can't sack him before xmas or their advert will look silly hahaha.

I also think with the games they have coming up they will go on a wee run of wins keeping him as manager which is good for us, Stevie G has his number in games against them.
I can see the Saints taking a draw, the draw they should have got a few weeks ago.

I can see the Saints taking a draw, the draw they should have got a few weeks ago.
I can't see it but stranger things have happened. Suppose if they get beat in the 2 European games it puts even more pressure on him going into that game.

They're not interested in Europe, its all about the next 6 league games and SCF.
On paper they should win them all, Lennon keeps his job and we're 17 points clear on Jan 3rd. Momentum of results will be stalled by euro results though so Killie and St Johnstone could be massive for them.

He is nearly 28.

Sign the cvnt and pay him a fortune. You'd think at 28 he'd be doing great things at Milan, not being papped oot on loan to the beggars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back