Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's clearly trouble in 'Paradise'. Their recent run of poor results cannot be brushed off as a mere dip in form, the kind that all teams experience to one degree or another over the course of a season. What we have here is more deep-rooted - a combination of poor new signings, players who don't want to be there, and a manager who has 'lost the dressing-room'. I doubt TLB will be in charge by the time the next OF game at Ibrox rolls around.

There's clearly trouble in 'Paradise'. Their recent run of poor results cannot be brushed off as a mere dip in form, the kind that all teams experience to one degree or another over the course of a season. What we have here is more deep-rooted - a combination of poor new signings, players who don't want to be there, and a manager who has 'lost the dressing-room'. I doubt TLB will be in charge by the time the next OF game at Ibrox rolls around.
depends on whether they pull the trigger before the weekend. Their fixture list in the run up to the OF game is a piece of piss, they won't drop anything, even in current form. Hopefully he limps on, and bows out after a hiding at Ibrox.

Makes it extra important that we drop nothing before then too, as we've got a couple of banana skins in there.

depends on whether they pull the trigger before the weekend. Their fixture list in the run up to the OF game is a piece of piss, they won't drop anything, even in current form. Hopefully he limps on, and bows out after a hiding at Ibrox.

Makes it extra important that we drop nothing before then too, as we've got a couple of banana skins in there.
Celtic have no easy games now mate they are nearly at rock bottom

any team can score against them

their players don’t give a %^*& and won’t put the running in to control teams

the defence and goal keeper are a joke

I think tonight has turned his remaining supporters against him, and it looks like the players have totally chucked it.

I’d be shocked if the don’t drop points again during that window, most teams in the league must fancy their chances against them. They’re so pish.

Most teams in the league are utter shite.

They'll win their next 6 or 7 domestic games looking at their fixtures.

We'll pump them again in January and then he'll go but it'll be too late.

Saw three of their lost goals last night. They are a total shamble at the back.

Even if Lennon is giving them next to zero coaching, how do a group of professional players become so devoid of the basics?

Looked like it was their first game of football and not their first together, just their first game. They are chronic at the back.

Any team, even the smaller Scottish teams, have got to fancy their chances of getting goals against that defense. They might not win the game in the end but any striker must fancy his chances against that.

Having a look at the highlights of their game. Their defence is shocking. Not sure what 'Broonie' was trying to do at Sparta's first goal.....looked like he was trying to kick the player! As for the rest....oh my.

Aye but Lenny says it a psychological thing - long may he be the Sellick manager as they are dog shite.

As much as I hope you are right, I will be amazed if any of the teams they’ve got in the next run put a glove on them. Aberdeen and Hibs only managed draws and they are the best of the rest.

I think tonight has turned his remaining supporters against him, and it looks like the players have totally chucked it.

I’d be shocked if the don’t drop points again during that window, most teams in the league must fancy their chances against them. They’re so pish.
the frenchman feigned injury to get off.
the guy didn't even touch him in the tackle that made him start to limp.

They are not winning 6 games in a row. They have downed tools. I'll be shocked if he isn't away one way or another later today.
Again I hope you are right but you seen them roll over the likes of Motherwell when theyve been shite. I’m more pessimistic obviously.

Saw three of their lost goals last night. They are a total shamble at the back.

Even if Lennon is giving them next to zero coaching, how do a group of professional players become so devoid of the basics?

Looked like it was their first game of football and not their first together, just their first game. They are chronic at the back.

Any team, even the smaller Scottish teams, have got to fancy their chances of getting goals against that defense. They might not win the game in the end but any striker must fancy his chances against that.

Other Scottish teams get the chances against them but don’t have the quality to take them. As an example the third goal last night, most SPL strikers would have missed the ball completely or put the ball out the stadium.

Other Scottish teams get the chances against them but don’t have the quality to take them. As an example the third goal last night, most SPL strikers would have missed the ball completely or put the ball out the stadium.
As more try they will get the odd goal or are you saying that that defense cant be beaten?

We only need goals here and there to turn their narrow wins into draws.

All i am suggesting is that any striker plying his trade in Scotland must fancy his chances against that defense if he watched that last night.

That little change in mindset from the rest could be huge for us.

They are not winning 6 games in a row. They have downed tools. I'll be shocked if he isn't away one way or another later today.
The fact remains, outside of defeats to us, they have only lost 1 of their last 62 domestic games, going back to Dec 2018.

Other SPFL teams have been terrified of them, have sat back and accepted wave after wave of attack and have neither the quality nor inclination to hit them on the break. Hopefully, that will now change as even Stevie Wonder can see how bad they are defensively, their confidence is at rock bottom and they are there for the taking, but I won't hold my breath.

The main thing is, we keep winning, keep the pressure on them and let them worry about us.

Most teams in the league are utter shite.

They'll win their next 6 or 7 domestic games looking at their fixtures.

We'll pump them again in January and then he'll go but it'll be too late.

Maybe. The signs are all there now.
These hidings in Europe will not be helping their confidence and they will be keeping an eye on us even if it's just scouting for January. They will be sh!tting themselves. Players and staff.

It's the kind of circumstances that leads to maybe dropping a few extra points to the lower end of the SPL.

It's starting to look like timmy's 2020-21 season is about to go the way we've seen so many times before with clubs who are past their best and feeling the pressure.

It's all up to us now.

As more try they will get the odd goal or are you saying that that defense cant be beaten?

All i am suggesting is that any striker plying his trade in Scotland must fancy his chances against that defense if he watched that last night.

Agreed. The reason Hibs get results against them is that they play without fear and know they can hurt them. If the others went into games with that mentality they would get better results.

This.

You can practically feel the tide turning.

We treat every game as a cup final and it will not happen
Hope Samaritans have plenty money..cos overtime's coming
Excellent

Aw naw...lenny must stay
Hopefully
Mo Johnson his new agent?
Brilliant
Ross Wilson..hope your reading this!!!
Will Hannah carry the banner?
Probably after 2nd Jan.??
We can certainly hope
Somebody's desperate to access the Lounge. :))

The mentally challenged YouTube channels are a joy at the minute.

watched one with ‘I, Tommy’ other day and he was going on about how he couldn’t stomach Sir Rod Stewart kneeling before the Queen I was pishing myself. What a mutant.

Their fan channel is giving Mutton and big fat John pelters as well and they better not dare give any more opinions on ‘ra Sellick!

So let me get this right :

The yahoos have nothing but easy matches - will get maximum points - yet were just beaten home and away 4:1 by Sparta, considered the easiest team in the group.....

Yet you say high flying Rangers who are unbeaten etc have a couple of banana skins in the run up to January 2nd.

I find it amazing you give the other teams no chance against them even though the yahoos are shipping goals every match.

Why would an owner risk a quad/treble* with an incompetent manager then ?

Just get him out and stop all this nonsense of wanting this cancer of football hanging around. Punted and unwanted by his own guarantees him suffering for life.

The fact remains, outside of defeats to us, they have only lost 1 of their last 62 domestic games, going back to Dec 2018.

Other SPFL teams have been terrified of them, have sat back and accepted wave after wave of attack and have neither the quality nor inclination to hit them on the break. Hopefully, that will now change as even Stevie Wonder can see how bad they are defensively, their confidence is at rock bottom and they are there for the taking, but I won't hold my breath.

The main thing is, we keep winning, keep the pressure on them and let them worry about us.
They know how to go on a run v SPL pish. They're a garbage team but domestically they've lots of experience in getting results.

We cannot take anything for granted this season and don't rely on the tims crumbling. Keep the foot on their throat

They don’t need to lose. Just draw. Hibs and Aberdeen draws have been disasters for them. 1 point, nil points, doesn’t matter. Both aren’t 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back