Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac9

Can you imagine being on that flight home. Lennon getting wired into the drinks trolley.

Kennedy holding him back as he calls his players all the bastards of the day.

Broony flipping his tits because he forgot his colouring in book.

Then they hear that we have all but qualified.

Hope the pilot is a bear and plays them some music.
He has the book but ate all the crayons on the flight over.

Porrohman

If you remember Duffy was to replace Julienne because he was leaki

They’ll beat Ross County at the weekend. Queue the Scottish media claiming that Lennon has recaptured the spirits of the players etc.
that fkn rhetard Craigan was claiming this during their commentary as the bheasts were getting humiliated earlier on so don't hold your breath mate it has already been done

Cooper_11

Official Ticketer
Can you imagine being on that flight home. Lennon getting wired into the drinks trolley.

Kennedy holding him back as he calls his players all the bastards of the day.

Broony flipping his tits because he forgot his colouring in book.

Then they hear that we have all but qualified.

Hope the pilot is a bear and plays them some music.
I can see a few arrests when the tarriers land at Glasgow Airport.
Wee Neic Cennon will be stretchered away in a straight jacket shouting “but we were great for 35 minutes. They lazy bastards on the plane have cost me my job”.

Coda

I kinda hoped they’d narrowly win tonight, just to keep Lennon there for another few weeks.

He won’t see the weekend now, sadly.

Jjbscotty

1. ILoveTheCeltic
    New
    Bunk Moreland said:
    Morelos, Kent and Tavernier are worth about £10m combined if even that, that won't even pay the Sports Direct bill that's coming.

Their directors aren't keeping them afloat though mate, not paying tax is keeping them afloat, if their directors pockets were that deep then there would be no tax bill. They'll be lucky to see the end of this season and no they won't stop 10.
    As I said though, the directors need to buy shares and every share they buy is money being thrown away. The longer they can delay and gamble not having to pay they will but in the end if they have to they will probably still pay the money so they are not really in trouble.
    31 minutes agoReport
    Like+ QuoteReply

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.