Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Venters

They have been unbelievably lucky in many games and have relied on late fight backs and throwing on an unfit racist junky to dig them out a hole. That’s not always going to work. It’s sheet desperation.

They will drop points before we play them in January and we will hammer them on the 50th anniversary of the disaster and cost that wee fucker his job. Fitting its that day he’s sacked after his lack of respect for the 40th anniversary.. yes I’ve a long memory and it’ll never be forgotten
I want him nowhere near our stadium on January 2.

baystatebear

Complete turmoil is best for us - him gone - interim manager - players pondering their futures - players wanting away - a rudderless ship.

Stop with your fantasy of him holding on to Jan 2nd for some dream sequence you and others have.
Assuming that the yahoos win both of their SPL games in hand, Rangers will have a 5pt lead - certainly not insurmountable when it comes to deciding the destination of the title.

At the moment they are underperforming, and the question is how much of this is down to TLB. If I were part of the yahoo hierarchy and concluded that he was in fact to blame for much of the mess, I'd want to get a replacement in before the OF game on Jan 2nd.

This game is crucial for both teams, since a win for Rangers would place them in a very, very, strong position, allowing them theoretically, to lose the two remaining OF games and still be champs. The yahoos on the other hand, cannot drop any more points, which in their current form is a prospect that seems highly probable, now would be the optimum time to bring in a new manager. In fact, the only reason this hasn't already happened is that their prime candidates have said no, or they are still working out the terms of their deal.

Northhiglander

It will cost a lot to make a change and the new manager will want funds for new players. Cant see them twisting before the cup final.

Also not sure Eddie Howe or someone of that stature would want to work in Glasgow. To me more likely Stachan or O'Neill or Jack Ross.

No guarantees any of them will be any better. So hopefully they stick with what they have.

Also only changes to that team form the one that won away to Lazio is Hayes, Forrest and Forster.

Macdonsj

It will cost a lot to make a change and the new manager will want funds for new players. Cant see them twisting before the cup final.

Also not sure Eddie Howe or someone of that stature would want to work in Glasgow. To me more likely Stachan or O'Neill or Jack Ross.

No guarantees any of them will be any better. So hopefully they stick with what they have.

Also only changes to that team form the one that won away to Lazio is Hayes, Forrest and Forster.

made a big difference from a (at least) competent keeper
to Barking & Bain

saw their 4th goal last night on twitter - Bain thought he was Neuer

tangledupinblue

When they failed to kill us off for good and the day Dave King took over they knew this was coming but they have been fooling themselves that we were about to go under at any moment.
I will always remember the tone on Radio Clyde when they broke the news during that Christmas. They were very low key and sounded pretty nervy. They knew then that it was a gamechanger with Mike Ashley ousted. I still believe Celtic fans knew Ashley was put in place to keep our finances down. When that all changed it had them worried because it was no longer set up for Celtic's benefit and out their control. We now had Rangers men in place and the status quo no more.

We are now bearing the fruits.

I can see the love and the hate in your eyes
Penny for the thoughts behind your disguise
What you gonna do and what you gonna say?
I'm not the only one believing there's an easier way
What'ya gonna do with the rest of your life
Penny for the thoughts behind your disguise
I am the vine
And you're the branches

Last edited:

Renoranger

There is a gamble involved there, maybe the new Monarch can.

Right now we have what we want, an absolutely clueless diddy in charge with them in turmoil. Why would we want them to change it?

I can quite happily watch him bumble along for a bit yet. Few draws here and there is all we need.
Because our players/management aren't thinking like many posters the league is over and know what has to be done.

Lennon punted by the " we are all Neil " hordes will be the ultimate insult to him and push him over the edge for life.

I think a bigger gamble is him there and turning it around ( however implausible that seems ), although I can't see anyone waving a magic wand. To me he has lost the players and that is not an easy fix for any new manager.

Everyone on here despises the man and have forgotten his playing days - spitting on the scarf yelling DOB's, drunk singing in Bairds etc. For all his scandalous actions, always defended by biased media, I would like him gone now.

Get him punted, I believe SG had our team focused enough to get the job done no matter what.

Macdonsj

Lennon last night: "...they are just lacking a little bit of unity at the moment"

Lennon today: "We're totally united"

He's lost the plot.

probably left it in Tennants the last night prior to the pubs shutting
so pished he left it behind and cannot get back into get it

artificialintoleranz

Because our players/management aren't thinking like many posters the league is over and know what has to be done.

Lennon punted by the " we are all Neil " hordes will be the ultimate insult to him and push him over the edge for life.

I think a bigger gamble is him there and turning it around ( however implausible that seems ), although I can't see anyone waving a magic wand. To me he has lost the players and that is not an easy fix for any new manager.

Everyone on here despises the man and have forgotten his playing days - spitting on the scarf yelling DOB's, drunk singing in Bairds etc. For all his scandalous actions, always defended by biased media, I would like him gone now.

Get him punted, I believe SG had our team focused enough to get the job done no matter what.
Fair enough you want him gone now.

Others see it different, myself included, which should also be fair enough.

wullieonthewing7

The Tarrier YouTube channels are a joy at the minute.

watched one with ‘I, Tommy’ other day and he was going on about how he couldn’t stomach Sir Rod Stewart kneeling before the Queen I was pishing myself. What a mutant.

Their fan channel is giving Mutton and big fat John pelters as well and they better not dare give any more opinions on ‘ra Sellick!
Mate do you have the link to that, I find him f ucking hillarious. Can hear the rolling Rrrrr’s now. Rrrrrod Stewaaaart is neverrrrrr a Scottishman of the Pe-pole.... Comedy gold

JamboReid1874

Mate do you have the link to that, I find him f ucking hillarious. Can hear the rolling Rrrrr’s now. Rrrrrod Stewaaaart is neverrrrrr a Scottishman of the Pe-pole.... Comedy gold
Yeah man two seconds haha it’s about an hour but the first 20 minutes is basically Tommy apoplectic about the state of the team. The Rod thing just topped it all off haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.