Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popped over for a few minutes: here ye are. Fill yer boots. :))

Has to go and very quickly
Surely everyone at the club can see this now
------------------------------------------------------------
Manager needs to go. A dire performance angainst a terrible Hibs team. Ten is now unlikely I feel, time to start building for the post-corona world.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Feck Sake.
We drop 3 here, it’s done, he’s out the door before Strictly starts.
Eeking out a draw means he’s giving the chance to drop more points with us.
A draw was the worst result for us to have.
---------------------------------------------------------
Lennon will need to do something extraordinary to be sacked: after what he said following our CL knockout he needs to bodily injure someone I think. No culture change following Prague as far as I can see.

Broon is done. Done. Done. A bloody shame but he cant do anything we need him to do in midfield
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eff off Lennon & everyone bar Laxalt can follow him.
You wouldn’t feel safe putting a penny on us beating Hamilton at home now.
On the plus side, Duffy managed 20 minutes without costing us a goal.:)):)):))
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump will be long gone before Lennon I fear. Awful stuff. Celtic are a painful watch these days.
MON : It was extrawrdinry, extrawrdinry, extrawrdinry ! :))

Get the useless carrot to eff. Utterly utterly predictable how this has went. Anyone who has half a clue about football knows how poor a manager he is. "Knows the city" and has an "eye for a player". eff joke.

Assuming we win our game in hand, we're still 5 points behind an entity that permanently lives on the edge of extinction. We need to go on a shampoo hot run and beat them in our head to heads to save this season. A decent manager can achieve that with this squad but it needed to happen weeks ago. We might still get away with it but the time is now. Right now. Even if it means giving Kennedy the reigns temporarily. Instead, Lenny will be here for the season and Mjallby will be brought in to help out. It's so eff predictable.

Should be gone before we get back to Glasgow. Will sadly stay in a job to keep presiding over this debacle. In way, it's perhaps fair- I may no longer bother with this garbage, he should be forced to see every minute of it.

Get him to eff. Sick to death of his football and decision making. Anyone that sticks up for him is at it or a hun. I don’t know a fan in the real world who still backs him.

Awful just eff awful. If the powers at be aren’t concerned by another 2 points dropped and another shampoo performance then I have no words.

Pandemic or not I’m surprised there haven’t been demonstrations yet.

- Lennon thread on Kerryfail St.
The deluded fools are relying on beating us, they haven’t been as good as us for two years. They are f@@&*!d

1 of the few occasions where I miss Twitter, thanks for sharing these. Delightful!
80lJji8.jpg
I know this is funny but I detest this cretin so much that the joke isn’t enjoyable as it should be.F uckin despicable human being.

Popped over for a few minutes: here ye are. Fill yer boots. :))

Has to go and very quickly
Surely everyone at the club can see this now
------------------------------------------------------------
Manager needs to go. A dire performance angainst a terrible Hibs team. Ten is now unlikely I feel, time to start building for the post-corona world.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Feck Sake.
We drop 3 here, it’s done, he’s out the door before Strictly starts.
Eeking out a draw means he’s giving the chance to drop more points with us.
A draw was the worst result for us to have.
---------------------------------------------------------
Lennon will need to do something extraordinary to be sacked: after what he said following our CL knockout he needs to bodily injure someone I think. No culture change following Prague as far as I can see.

Broon is done. Done. Done. A bloody shame but he cant do anything we need him to do in midfield
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eff off Lennon & everyone bar Laxalt can follow him.
You wouldn’t feel safe putting a penny on us beating Hamilton at home now.
On the plus side, Duffy managed 20 minutes without costing us a goal.:)):)):))
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump will be long gone before Lennon I fear. Awful stuff. Celtic are a painful watch these days.
That is actually quite funny.

Let's not get carried away. However three points tomorrow and we can really enjoy our Sunday. But what is worth mentioning is their future plans. Eddie/ Christie apart I don't see massive value in their squad and I certainly don't see two quality players for every position. Their next two to three years could be difficult.

This is really the first challenge they have had in years and they dont know how to deal with it, they have bought shite players who cost a lot of money to try to meet this challenge, we have built a squad of quality to win 55,, the professionalism we have shown this year is so different from the last two years, on and off the park we are in better shape than we have been in a long, long time, they know their time is up, its their turn to implode.

The amount of mentally challengeds actually threatening Lennon with physical violence on twitter is mental. They really are a support like no other.
It's weird how they treat 'one of their own'. Fair enough wanting him gone (no way is the league over, but some fans are less patient), but the way they speak about him is toe curling. They're about to nail 12 trophies in a row and10* leagues. They are thee most spoiled, pathetic and parochial fans on the planet.

It's weird how they treat 'one of their own'. Fair enough wanting him gone (no way is the league over, but some fans are less patient), but the way they speak about him is toe curling. They're about to nail 12 trophies in a row and10* leagues. They are thee most spoiled, pathetic and parochial fans on the planet.
They don't care about their trebles anywhere near as much as they care about 10, tainted as it may be. They have been having nightmares about season 96/97 ever since and this is finally their chance to exorcize those demons.

And remember they've had 10 in a row already won for years, it was only a matter of time in their minds. The thought that it might not happen after all is making them panic big style.

PLEASE win tomorrow Rangers.

They have really grasped the situation.

‘Reality is if Celtic and Rangers win every game until 2nd Jan we’ll be going to Ibrox 14 points behind. Nobody can be confident of winning that game which leaves you looking at a real possibility of 17 points at the start of the year. Regardless of games in hand, that is scary.’

Yes - you're absolutely right - but not that many.

If you look at the shite we've endured - Super in the Championship, Warburton after six months, Pedro, Murty - we have been incredibly patient and loyal.
You could make a film about what we've been through since 2012, on and off the field. Pedro in the bush, Murtys somersaults, Allys bare arse, the gruesome twosome, the fat slug vs. Dave, the list goes on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back