Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine for a moment, the mentality required by the typical mentally challenged to want your team on the back end of a heavy defeat.
Simply because you want your inept manager sacked!

Tims are the absolute dregs of the football world, gutter rhats to a man, woman and child.

Yes, you are correct, however, they haven't had any competition for years due to our issues, and for the first season in a decade they are turning on those who gave them success. Our fans have stood by our club and who can blame them for moaning, especially when winning the league again will be cathartic in nature after all the crap flung at us.
Maybe,deep down, even they realise that their club’s success over the past few years has been seriously tainted. Btw a good number of our fans were fickle long before our recent troubles.

Of course we have fickle fans - my auld man being the worst of the worst. The number of times he 'chucked it' when I was growing up was times without number. A very calm, quietly-spoken Teuchter who became a total drama queen when Rangers lost.

They (he) are in the minority, thankfully, and I'd love some sort of way of recognising just how brilliantly we Bears have stuck by our team through some hellishly narrow straits over the past 8 years.
You’ve summed up some of my thoughts brilliantly.

Struggling to sleep last night and I couldn't help myself I went over to have a look on the darkside. One of few occasions. Absolutely sensational and delusional viewing in equal measures.

I see a few of the Manks have been begging for another dyed in the wool Terrorist sympathising mentally challenged to take the hot seat, the failed manager AND assistant, big bad Roy Keane.

Fucking give me strength man. If this is how bad it is now, I personally don’t know how I’m gonna cope come May, it’s going to be an awesome party that’s for sure.
They will soon be plucking names from outer space as they are running out of kaffliks to nominate as their next patsy
Much like their long list of players to return from injury and sort everything out ,cant be long until pedro unleashes the surviving lesbian liars

They have an easy run of fixtures up until the old firm game so im not getting too excited. What I will say is win our next 7 league games and we have one hand on the trophy .

You could make a film about what we've been through since 2012, on and off the field. Pedro in the bush, Murtys somersaults, Allys bare arse, the gruesome twosome, the fat slug vs. Dave, the list goes on and on.
A film wouldn’t do it justice how could anybody squeeze all the shit in,It would take a series like Game of Thrones to do it justice.

I see a few of the Manks have been begging for another dyed in the wool Terrorist sympathising mentally challenged to take the hot seat, the failed manager AND assistant, big bad Roy Keane.

Fucking give me strength man. If this is how bad it is now, I personally don’t know how I’m gonna cope come May, it’s going to be an awesome party that’s for sure.
I'm sure a dressing room who got bullied by Lennon would welcome the only bigger prick in the game replacing him. He would be my 1st choice.

They have an easy run of fixtures up until the old firm game so im not getting too excited. What I will say is win our next 7 league games and we have one hand on the trophy .
We have a nice run of games overall too. The “difficult” teams mostly at home

I don't think these are serious people even if they claim to support Rangers.
Gerrard has a ton of goodwill in the bank of the Rangers support.
Given his achievements in the time he has been here and the context of what he started with and why that was, to what he has now put together, I am amazed that we aren't all on our knees at the start of each week to throw a prayer of thanks in his direction.
Who says we aren't?:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back