Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is no clairvoyant. :D

This could be an important weekend with the huns facing Aberdeen on Sunday as well. A chance hopefully to claw something back.

Eddie’s 2 goals for France U21’s will have done him the world of good, he’s got to get back on the scoresheet domestically at some point, Hibs would be the perfect time.

3-0 the good guys.

Ya facken muppet. :D

This is my favourite post! i dont normally go on that site but just had a skim at the last 2 pages on the sevco thread.....glorious reading. you can just tell hes sitting on a rocking chair mumbling to himself! haha

Slippy must pinch himself when he wakes up each day at how effin lucky they have been this season.
1)His mug directors have bent to his every whim in the transfer market, he identified what he wanted and they were brought in early. Any well run club, or club in similar dire financial straits would have told him to bolt at his requests
2)Their pre season was perfect, especially the tournament in France. Both games that they played in, the French teams played fringe players, enabling them to perform well and get good positive results, giving them early momentum and confidence.
3)First game of the season at Pittodrie - probably the weakest Aberdeen side in living memory took the field that day. No strikers available, they were powderpuff all over the pitch. The Huns scored and Aberdeen were powerless to respond.
4)Boligate happens, we miss two games allowing them to build up momentum and a points gap that has never closed and only got wider.
5)The game at CP. We couldn't have had a worse build up, various injuries and Covid problems meant Klimala up front, Welsh at CB, Laxalt making debut. They never got out of 2nd gear, easy victory.
6)Europe. For a pot 3 team they couldn't have hand picked a better group, and not for the first time in recent years they get an easier group than us despite us being better seeded.
7)Covid. They must be the least impacted football club in world football. Even the two players that have been self isolating and banned would have probably been hand picked by Gerrard if he had to pick two players to lose. Meanwhile it seems that on more than a few occasions the team they face domestically or in Europe has had Covid issues.

All that said, you'd need to be stupid not to realise that he has this current Hun team playing to their max, they are barely conceding a goal, and the way he has them set up in Europe is admirable and very effective.

His next shampoo will probably be velvety and smelling of roses - carrot!

Neeow Rennon...I know his eyes are fucked but why does he sound chinese!!
Anyway, the cvnt needs help, that is one melting pot of mental health issues right there. Lying in his chariot in his mums house doesn't really help him.

This is my favourite post! i dont normally go on that site but just had a skim at the last 2 pages on the sevco thread.....glorious reading. you can just tell hes sitting on a rocking chair mumbling to himself! haha

Slippy must pinch himself when he wakes up each day at how effin lucky they have been this season.
1)His mug directors have bent to his every whim in the transfer market, he identified what he wanted and they were brought in early. Any well run club, or club in similar dire financial straits would have told him to bolt at his requests
2)Their pre season was perfect, especially the tournament in France. Both games that they played in, the French teams played fringe players, enabling them to perform well and get good positive results, giving them early momentum and confidence.
3)First game of the season at Pittodrie - probably the weakest Aberdeen side in living memory took the field that day. No strikers available, they were powderpuff all over the pitch. The Huns scored and Aberdeen were powerless to respond.
4)Boligate happens, we miss two games allowing them to build up momentum and a points gap that has never closed and only got wider.
5)The game at CP. We couldn't have had a worse build up, various injuries and Covid problems meant Klimala up front, Welsh at CB, Laxalt making debut. They never got out of 2nd gear, easy victory.
6)Europe. For a pot 3 team they couldn't have hand picked a better group, and not for the first time in recent years they get an easier group than us despite us being better seeded.
7)Covid. They must be the least impacted football club in world football. Even the two players that have been self isolating and banned would have probably been hand picked by Gerrard if he had to pick two players to lose. Meanwhile it seems that on more than a few occasions the team they face domestically or in Europe has had Covid issues.

All that said, you'd need to be stupid not to realise that he has this current Hun team playing to their max, they are barely conceding a goal, and the way he has them set up in Europe is admirable and very effective.

Sublime, just sublime. Please keep these coming.

the obsession in this one runs deep :))

You know what I love about this? Not one mention of them. Honestly lads, just focus on us, no need to worry about the sihtshow going on at their own midden.

They have an easy run of fixtures up until the old firm game so im not getting too excited. What I will say is win our next 7 league games and we have one hand on the trophy .
I think the best thing to excited about is the fact there 2 games in hand are against Aberdeen and livi away I’m sure , I can’t see them winning both they games

I think the best thing to excited about is the fact there 2 games in hand are against Aberdeen and livi away I’m sure , I can’t see them winning both they games

FFS , didn’t know that mate , they are not straight forward .

Enb7Xp6W8AUXMoD

somebody on Twitter made this to go with it :D

FFS , didn’t know that mate , they are not straight forward .
See my post above, he's mistaken.

Their 2 games in hand are both at home v the Sheep & St Mirren.

You could make a film about what we've been through since 2012, on and off the field. Pedro in the bush, Murtys somersaults, Allys bare arse, the gruesome twosome, the fat slug vs. Dave, the list goes on and on.
You would have to show it in an IMAX cinema in order to fit Ally's arse onto the screen!

Here's there problem (well, one of many) , they obviously have major issues themselves, they will rack up a few good wins, but they are, for the first time in years, more prone than us to dropping the occasional 2 points. This season it's fatal. Now, should they sack Lennon and bring in bloody Guardiola, it doesn't matter as we are demolitioning teams and are showing no signs of letting up.

They are praying we collapse, but even if we did they aren't showing they are capable of taking advantage of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back