Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my favourite post! i dont normally go on that site but just had a skim at the last 2 pages on the sevco thread.....glorious reading. you can just tell hes sitting on a rocking chair mumbling to himself! haha

Slippy must pinch himself when he wakes up each day at how effin lucky they have been this season.
1)His mug directors have bent to his every whim in the transfer market, he identified what he wanted and they were brought in early. Any well run club, or club in similar dire financial straits would have told him to bolt at his requests
2)Their pre season was perfect, especially the tournament in France. Both games that they played in, the French teams played fringe players, enabling them to perform well and get good positive results, giving them early momentum and confidence.
3)First game of the season at Pittodrie - probably the weakest Aberdeen side in living memory took the field that day. No strikers available, they were powderpuff all over the pitch. The Huns scored and Aberdeen were powerless to respond.
4)Boligate happens, we miss two games allowing them to build up momentum and a points gap that has never closed and only got wider.
5)The game at CP. We couldn't have had a worse build up, various injuries and Covid problems meant Klimala up front, Welsh at CB, Laxalt making debut. They never got out of 2nd gear, easy victory.
6)Europe. For a pot 3 team they couldn't have hand picked a better group, and not for the first time in recent years they get an easier group than us despite us being better seeded.
7)Covid. They must be the least impacted football club in world football. Even the two players that have been self isolating and banned would have probably been hand picked by Gerrard if he had to pick two players to lose. Meanwhile it seems that on more than a few occasions the team they face domestically or in Europe has had Covid issues.

All that said, you'd need to be stupid not to realise that he has this current Hun team playing to their max, they are barely conceding a goal, and the way he has them set up in Europe is admirable and very effective.

His next shampoo will probably be velvety and smelling of roses - carrot!
Were Sparta Prague not hit by Covid when they played them? And they still got humped

I am bursting into fits of giggles, this absolutely tremendous. Can't get carried away, but it does feel like this is just the start.

We’re close. We’re a month and a half away from being stick ons for the title.

Make the gap 14 points in 2 weeks, keep it double digits until we play them, and beat them, then I don’t think they will have the strength to come back from that.

Has he actually connected with a cross yet? Lord help us if he gets an assist, he'll be better than Barisic and Tavernier combined in their eyes. It's freighting how many of them still believe Frimpong is better than Tav.
He has delivered 1 good cross in about 9 games yet they think he is world class and the best player in the league, it really is disturbing levels of delusion.

Popped over for Post us humping Sheep views from KFS...lovely. The pain they are feeling is magnificent. :eek: :))

League is over at this rate, they’re steaming through their COVID ridden opponents and not conceding goals, whereas we’re having to score at least 2 goals just to secure a point at the minute.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should be a medal for that virus when they’re handing them out which will be before the split at this rate.
----------------------------------------------
For all the Banter years it's being set up for the huns to laugh last and loudest.
-------------
The Huns are making subs to give players a rest after the job is done. We are making subs in desperation to pull us out of a hole.
If it’s wasn’t for recent history blinding us we would and should be very worried right now.
-------------------------------
Make absolutely no mistake about it. Sevco are marching towards the title.
----------
There's a lot of people invested in us never returning to the old way of two equals- the Ten was the symbol of ultimate, ever lasting victory over the enemy. We'd win the ten, Rangers would go bankrupt for good this time, and we would have effectively won the war.

Losing the ten isn't just a disaster because it's never been done before, or because huns will be gloating. It's the end of that dream of winning the war. \ The chance to bury them forever will be gone. Things will go back to how they were. That's what's causing the most angst in people, consciously or otherwise.:)):)):))
----------------------------------------------------------------------
They're pish, Gerrard is pish, we'll walk the league, etc. Anyone still buying that?
--------------------
We are none reaping the fruits of the utter jobby of a management team we’ve assembled.
-------------------------------
I don’t give a eff where Lennon works next as long as he isn’t the Celtic manger by the time our next game comes. I’ll buy his calendar if that helps to get him out of the door.:))
That’s mental on a scale it’s hard to comprehend. How would them winning 10 (tainted at that) equal us going bust forever? That’s a level of logic no sane person could comprehend?

They’re some bunch...

- Its all a conspiracy to stop them
- We’ve not improved at all compared to last season
- This is just like last season, we’ll fold
- We’re financially doping
- We’re just winning because of dodgy penalties
- They still have a much better starting XI and squad than us
- We’re only 3 points better off than last season so its all fine
- Just change the manager and they’ll catch us easily

Its crazy stuff, that’s before you get to the constant obsession with literally everything we do.

I saw some comments from Sheep fans today saying how good we were. When that’s happening, you know we’re doing something special.

The ramifications for them if we win the title is massive .
They’ve just woken up to the fact they have had a free hit domestically and have not progressed at all .Their performance in Europe is testament to that .
They will loose half their team if not more with loanees going back , the wantaways Eduard , Nitcham and Ajer and McGregor , possibly Christie moving on and Brown chucking it .
Nothing else on the horizon to promise the hordes .
This could set them back years and now the know it .
Let’s put them to the sword Rangers

They’ve just woken up to the fact they have had a free hit domestically and have not progressed at all .Their performance in Europe is testament to that .
They will loose half their team if not more with loanees going back , the wantaways Eduard , Nitcham and Ajer and McGregor , possibly Christie moving on and Brown chucking it .

They actually thought we would stay low forever and got complacent. Thick f*cks.

He has delivered 1 good cross in about 9 games yet they think he is world class and the best player in the league, it really is disturbing levels of delusion.
He'd apparently on 50k a week at AC Milan, do they must be paying 40-50% of that wage aswell. They are desperate to sign him for around 5 million, but I don't see him taking a 20-30k a week paycut to sign permanently for them.
It was the same with Forster. they deluded themselves into think they'd sign a 32 year old keeper for 5+ million and he'd take a massive paycut from his 70k a week wage. All for the joys of playing for Celtic and creating "history". They actually hate him for turning them down. What player in the prime of their career would take a 50% paycut to win something that probably means very little to him.

We have had so many issues on and off the park for many years.

But their issues can be laughed at quietly. I will laugh loud when we win the league.

As far as I can see...

They have been unchallenged since 2012 domestically but

Haven't progressed in Europe (actually regressed under Lennon)

Haven't banked the money

Haven't invested in youth

Have panicked this season and bought a £5m striker who is poor, a £4m loanee who is costing them goals, a £5m goalkeeper who is 2nd choice, and a wee girl at left back.

That should have been played on the weekend of last year's Scottish Cup Final, which will be played next month.

Since we haven't reached that date, it's not a game in hand as such, but will be, when they fall 3 games behind us.

Same as the other 2 games they have in hand, no date has been arranged yet for the Livi game, but all 3 games are likely to be played on Europa League dates, once they get humped out.
Thanks for the clarification it was just a fixture that I full expect them to drop points again so us to go further ahead

The amount of mentally challengeds actually threatening Lennon with physical violence on twitter is mental. They really are a support like no other.

Knuckle dragging Neanderthals should not be allowed to walk the streets! It’s not Neil Lennon’s fault it’s the people who’re threatening him’s fault! They’re a disgrace, and they’ll be getting done in the night, the bams!!

He'd apparently on 50k a week at AC Milan, do they must be paying 40-50% of that wage aswell. They are desperate to sign him for around 5 million, but I don't see him taking a 20-30k a week paycut to sign permanently for them.
It was the same with Forster. they deluded themselves into think they'd sign a 32 year old keeper for 5+ million and he'd take a massive paycut from his 70k a week wage. All for the joys of playing for Celtic and creating "history". They actually hate him for turning them down. What player in the prime of their career would take a 50% paycut to win something that probably means very little to him.

For me he is part of the problem anyway. He is decent going forward although lacks any real quality especially if you compare him to our full backs but him and frimpong get caught of constantly leaving their defence wide open.

since he came in their defence has got worse but they are clinging to the hope that he is the shining light because they have nothing else

"We need to be a lot more clever than we have been. Also when we play the huns in January we should be going in hard on guys like Barisic, Tavernier and Kent. Guys that if you remove them from their team their tactics and system fails."

They seem to have accepted that we are a threat, so their latest solution is to go out and cripple 3 of our players. Lunatic scum.

I seem to remember them being full of japes, and 'colour' when beating Warburton's team of free transfers, Murty, Dalcio, Jason Holt, etc.

Not laughing now.

And Rodgers wanting us all to just get along and be pals after one of ours supposedly got out his car in the Clyde tunnel to congratulate him.

Easy said when you’re winning isn’t it?

Now they want their team to deliberately cripple our players.

For me he is part of the problem anyway. He is decent going forward although lacks any real quality especially if you compare him to our full backs but him and frimpong get caught of constantly leaving their defence wide open.

since he came in their defence has got worse but they are clinging to the hope that he is the shining light because they have nothing else
I don't get the absolute hate they have for Greg Taylor. Anytime I've seen Taylor he's looked alright and not any worse than Laxalt.

For all the Banter years it's being set up for the huns to laugh last and loudest.

It was alway going to be like that, they were just too f*cking thick to realise it.
When it comes, I intend to be absolutely horrible and gloating in victory. No graciousness or sympathy to anyone from me; I will be as bitter and offensive as loudly and as often as I can to everyone who had a kick at us when we were down.

Eight years of hurt will be consigned to the dustbin of history and I will enjoy the Rangers being back to where we belong to the greatest extent possible.

I might even have a wee drink

This is why I’m so confident just now - I simply cannot see us dropping anything, or losing any cup matches, to them this season. Even if a rogue draw or two appears in our harder away games, I’m banking on at least a 7 point swing to us in OF games. Aribo/Roofe/Kent/Morelos (plus 2 best attacking FBs in the league) vs an immobile, disorganised defence. Jack/Davis/Arfield/Kamara vs an increasingly knackered Celtic midfield which is unable to be rotated as there’s nothing in reserve. Add in a feeble mentally challenged attack which is unfit/shit/disinterested vs the best defensive record in Europe. There’s only one outcome folks.

Well he's partially there. But he's still (like the rest of them) ignoring the biggest elephant in the room that's coming next year. And I ain't talking about 55 and Covid losses without insurance with their overheads and operating costs. ;)
Well aye
I’m personally less than convinced they will ever be punished for that though

We have had so many issues on and off the park for many years.

But their issues can be laughed at quietly. I will laugh loud when we win the league.

As far as I can see...

They have been unchallenged since 2012 domestically but

Haven't progressed in Europe (actually regressed under Lennon)

Haven't banked the money

Haven't invested in youth

Have panicked this season and bought a £5m striker who is poor, a £4m loanee who is costing them goals, a £5m goalkeeper who is 2nd choice, and a wee girl at left back.
Steven Gerrard has never built a team to beat The Filth.
The truth is, from day one, The Filth were not a measuring stick for Steven Gerrard.
The Scottish hack pack are too thick to understand what Steven Gerrard saw when he took over Rangers.
He didn't see a vision of domestic success as the hill to climb, instead, Gerrard saw Europe, he saw European football and instinctively understood if he built a team that could compete in Europe and a team that understood the requirements of this level of football, the domestic part of the challenge would in time look after itself.

The Filth never looked beyond Scotland, their measuring stick never saw beyond meaningless glory in front of their own special fan club, the 'Devout Provincial Hack-pack Emerald'.
In truth, it is their failure in Europe that has undermined their confidence and unravelled their mentality and taken away that financial muscle that gave them their domestic edge.

"We need to be a lot more clever than we have been. Also when we play the huns in January we should be going in hard on guys like Barisic, Tavernier and Kent. Guys that if you remove them from their team their tactics and system fails."

They seem to have accepted that we are a threat, so their latest solution is to go out and cripple 3 of our players. Lunatic scum.
That's their "clever" response

They really are desperate now.

IMG-20201122-154702-e.jpg

Any room at the inn for an extra donkey?
Probably not as it is an extraordinarily LARGE donkey ! :)):)):))

When it comes, I intend to be absolutely horrible and gloating in victory. No graciousness or sympathy to anyone from me; I will be as bitter and offensive as loudly and as often as I can to everyone who had a kick at us when we were down.

Eight years of hurt will be consigned to the dustbin of history and I will enjoy the Rangers being back to where we belong to the greatest extent possible.

I might even have a wee drink

Absolutely agree with this.

If we win the league this season I will be the most insufferable cûnt you could possibly imagine.

I will not let up one bit for months on end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back