Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the Banter years it's being set up for the huns to laugh last and loudest.

It was alway going to be like that, they were just too f*cking thick to realise it.
When they failed to kill us off for good and the day Dave King took over they knew this was coming but they have been fooling themselves that we were about to go under at any moment.

When it comes, I intend to be absolutely horrible and gloating in victory. No graciousness or sympathy to anyone from me; I will be as bitter and offensive as loudly and as often as I can to everyone who had a kick at us when we were down.

Eight years of hurt will be consigned to the dustbin of history and I will enjoy the Rangers being back to where we belong to the greatest extent possible.

I might even have a wee drink
Britvic 55

When they failed to kill us off for good and the day Dave King took over they knew this was coming but they have been fooling themselves that we were about to go under at any moment.

Yip. If maybe they'd paid less attention to admin9 from Phil Mcsourceshaven'tbeen rightyet and more to the fact Stevie G was building a team in his own mould they wouldn't be so shocked today.

Absolutely agree with this.

If we win the league this season I will be the most insufferable cûnt you could possibly imagine.

I will not let up one bit for months on end.
Haha just said the very same thing to my boy. I've had to put up with so much shit all these years I will not be able to bite my tough. When we won 9 there was no such thing as social media so there was never 24/ 7 slagging ans they also won a few cups. Get the passport ready cause we could end up anywhere if we win...god we deserve it..

This is why I’m so confident just now - I simply cannot see us dropping anything, or losing any cup matches, to them this season. Even if a rogue draw or two appears in our harder away games, I’m banking on at least a 7 point swing to us in OF games. Aribo/Roofe/Kent/Morelos (plus 2 best attacking FBs in the league) vs an immobile, disorganised defence. Jack/Davis/Arfield/Kamara vs an increasingly knackered Celtic midfield which is unable to be rotated as there’s nothing in reserve. Add in a feeble mentally challenged attack which is unfit/shit/disinterested vs the best defensive record in Europe. There’s only one outcome folks.

I like all of what you say and the only thing which could realistically upset our charge is those cheating referees. Their performance will become more and more desperate and ridiculous the closer we get to the finishing line. :(

Absolutely agree with this.

If we win the league this season I will be the most insufferable cûnt you could possibly imagine.

I will not let up one bit for months on end.

It’s so bizarre to think that the phrase “cheerio 10 in a row” will go from something I hate to something I’ll never tire of saying.

I can’t imagine how sick it’s gonna make them feel, especially those old enough to remember the 90s.

I don't get the absolute hate they have for Greg Taylor. Anytime I've seen Taylor he's looked alright and not any worse than Laxalt.
Like Lewis Morgan ! They bought Taylor before we did ! Yet we had no intentions on either ! The same as scott Allan. So desperately trying get one over on us like Mo Jo! They have and never will be able to do that to us and it cuts them to the core ! 19th Century Terrorist scum get it right up you !

When it comes, I intend to be absolutely horrible and gloating in victory. No graciousness or sympathy to anyone from me; I will be as bitter and offensive as loudly and as often as I can to everyone who had a kick at us when we were down.

Eight years of hurt will be consigned to the dustbin of history and I will enjoy the Rangers being back to where we belong to the greatest extent possible.

Dave King and our board have effectively build this great club up from the ground and overtaken a Celtic side that given the position they were in should of been untouchable for the next 20 years at least in the space of 6 years. That should be applauded. Yes they made mistakes on the way but in 6 years they have caught a Celtic side who under Rodgers were on different planet from where we were under Warburton, Pedro & Murty.

This guy is no clairvoyant. :D

This could be an important weekend with the huns facing Aberdeen on Sunday as well. A chance hopefully to claw something back.

Eddie’s 2 goals for France U21’s will have done him the world of good, he’s got to get back on the scoresheet domestically at some point, Hibs would be the perfect time.

3-0 the good guys.

Ya facken muppet. :D
He should see the clairvoyant thread in the lounge

Dave King and our board have effectively build this great club up from the ground and overtaken a Celtic side that given the position they were in should of been untouchable for the next 20 years at least in the space of 6 years. That should be applauded. Yes they made mistakes on the way but in 6 years they have caught a Celtic side who under Rodgers were on different planet from where we were under Warburton, Pedro & Murty.
Absolutely. Dave King and the other Bears who saved us should never be forgotten.

Steven Gerrard has never built a team to beat The Filth.
The truth is, from day one, The Filth were not a measuring stick for Steven Gerrard.
The Scottish hack pack are too thick to understand what Steven Gerrard saw when he took over Rangers.
He didn't see a vision of domestic success as the hill to climb, instead, Gerrard saw Europe, he saw European football and instinctively understood if he built a team that could compete in Europe and a team that understood the requirements of this level of football, the domestic part of the challenge would in time look after itself.

The Filth never looked beyond Scotland, their measuring stick never saw beyond meaningless glory in front of their own special fan club, the 'Devout Provincial Hack-pack Emerald'.
In truth, it is their failure in Europe that has undermined their confidence and unravelled their mentality and taken away that financial muscle that gave them their domestic edge.
Well said BB. The truth and the Tim are not natural bedfellows.

I've been made permanent working from home but I'll be in the office the week we win 55. The cnuts are not getting away with it.

Savour the pain and terror emitting from this mutant:

Screenshot-20201122-153125-com-brave-browser.jpg

Screenshot-20201122-153133-com-brave-browser.jpg

Screenshot-20201122-153141-com-brave-browser.jpg
“There genuinely won’t be enough banners to cover the seats” :cool:

the thing about it is it could be so much worse for them, they've got out of jail at least 3 times (or more) with last minute winners/equalisers

if we could have broke down Livingston and the officials did a better job at Hibs, Rangers would be 15/15 to start the season. It's 11pts but it could quite easily have been 16-18 and then they would be in a serious amount of bother
I’ve not seen as ruthless a Rangers team in many a year.

So far it has looked as easy for you as it did for Rodgers team in their unbeaten season. Not suggesting that will be the case come May but the form bodes very well.

This is my favourite post! i dont normally go on that site but just had a skim at the last 2 pages on the sevco thread.....glorious reading. you can just tell hes sitting on a rocking chair mumbling to himself! haha

Slippy must pinch himself when he wakes up each day at how effin lucky they have been this season.
1)His mug directors have bent to his every whim in the transfer market, he identified what he wanted and they were brought in early. Any well run club, or club in similar dire financial straits would have told him to bolt at his requests
2)Their pre season was perfect, especially the tournament in France. Both games that they played in, the French teams played fringe players, enabling them to perform well and get good positive results, giving them early momentum and confidence.
3)First game of the season at Pittodrie - probably the weakest Aberdeen side in living memory took the field that day. No strikers available, they were powderpuff all over the pitch. The Huns scored and Aberdeen were powerless to respond.
4)Boligate happens, we miss two games allowing them to build up momentum and a points gap that has never closed and only got wider.
5)The game at CP. We couldn't have had a worse build up, various injuries and Covid problems meant Klimala up front, Welsh at CB, Laxalt making debut. They never got out of 2nd gear, easy victory.
6)Europe. For a pot 3 team they couldn't have hand picked a better group, and not for the first time in recent years they get an easier group than us despite us being better seeded.
7)Covid. They must be the least impacted football club in world football. Even the two players that have been self isolating and banned would have probably been hand picked by Gerrard if he had to pick two players to lose. Meanwhile it seems that on more than a few occasions the team they face domestically or in Europe has had Covid issues.

All that said, you'd need to be stupid not to realise that he has this current Hun team playing to their max, they are barely conceding a goal, and the way he has them set up in Europe is admirable and very effective.

His next shampoo will probably be velvety and smelling of roses - carrot!
He’s right!
Our Season tickets are already sold ya bawbag.

They where on Clyde discussing Brown and how he has be written off before and proved everyone wrong,what a totally made up fabrication he has never dominated a fully strengthened Rangers team a fraud of a player .He has had years of playing against no one with his style of thuggery and off the ball antics where he proved his doubters wrong previously is a complete mystery.
2007 - still dealing with the results of the PLG appointment
2008 - SFA and SPL forced us into a program that drained everything our players had
2009 to 2011- put back in his box
2012 to 2020 - as we battled to regain our rightful place a combination of charlatans and thieves in the boardroom handicapped us, latterly (2019 and 2020) circumstances and corruption worked against us.

Brown is a fraud and would be nothing without our issues and a compliant media who laud him as some sort of footballing messiah.

It's a measure of how utterly irrational they are at the emphasis they placed on achieving 'ten-in-a-row'. Now, if this feat had been attained under normal circumstances, I would agree that it represented an undeniably impressive accomplishment - but it wasn't.

For much of the decade, Rangers - their only serious rivals. - were effectively hobbled, having spent 4 years of the decade outside the SPL altogether, and upon their return, were at such a financial disadvantage due to the millions in CL money celtic had unimpeded access to during the period in question that even the prospect of Rangers ever regaining rough financial parity, seemed a remote prospect.

Given all of this, why would they gloat? They literally had no serious opposition. Rational fans would have the sense to acknowledge that the majority of their 'league titles' were in fact tainted —that 'ten-in-a-row' wasn't much of a big deal at all.

It's a measure of how utterly irrational they are at the emphasis they placed on achieving 'ten-in-a-row'. Now, if this feat had been attained under normal circumstances, I would agree that it represented an undeniably impressive accomplishment - but it wasn't.

For much of the decade, Rangers - their only serious rivals. - were effectively hobbled, having spent 4 years of the decade outside the SPL altogether, and upon their return, were at such a financial disadvantage due to the millions in CL money celtic had unimpeded access to during the period in question that even the prospect of Rangers ever regaining rough financial parity, seemed a remote prospect.

Given all of this, why would they gloat? They literally had no serious opposition. Rational fans would have the sense to acknowledge that the majority of their 'league titles' were in fact tainted —that 'ten-in-a-row' wasn't much of a big deal at all.
They don't support their cult.
They only hate Rangers.

I like others will be unbearable. It is not just bitterness i will remember, it is evilness as well. Fk this even the good celtic fans like us. They enjoyed it just as much as those evil bastarts within their support. Always will be one of those never forgive, never forget guys, no matter who within our support try to make light of that attitude.

I know what they tried, I know what they wanted.

I'm only glad i know it is only the minority within our support who think otherwise.

It is not just bitterness i will remember, it is evilness as well.
Football banter is one thing, talking about results is what makes the game enjoyable. You win some you lose some. But when it came to the club itself possibly going extinct, I was surprised at how they reacted. People who I thought were my friends, even family members, willing the death of something they knew meant the world to us.

You wouldn't laugh at your worst enemy if his/her mum died.

Football banter is one thing, talking about results is what makes the game enjoyable. You win some you lose some. But when it came to the club itself possibly going extinct, I was surprised at how they reacted. People who I thought were my friends, even family members, willing the death of something they knew meant the world to us.

You wouldn't laugh at your worst enemy if his/her mum died.
Just bank those thoughts. It's coming for the paedophiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back