Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football banter is one thing, talking about results is what makes the game enjoyable. You win some you lose some. But when it came to the club itself possibly going extinct, I was surprised at how they reacted. People who I thought were my friends, even family members, willing the death of something they knew meant the world to us.

You wouldn't laugh at your worst enemy if his/her mum died.
They went beyond banter with their vitriol.

He is spot on. Their club will be an utter shambles if they don’t win the league this season.

They will lose half their ST holders. They will lose half their team, which is going to happen regardless if they lose the league or not. They will be without a manager. Their board will be chased out. Half of their support will go on protest about the league not being recognised as sevcos first. Their revenue will drop significantly whilst ours will skyrocket.

Just fûcking win this league and destroy these bastards Rangers.
Mate great post

they could be in real trouble

what a turn around it could be

I like others will be unbearable. It is not just bitterness i will remember, it is evilness as well. Fk this even the good celtic fans like us. They enjoyed it just as much as those evil bastarts within their support. Always will be one of those never forgive, never forget guys, no matter who within our support try to make light of that attitude.

I know what they tried, I know what they wanted.

I'm only glad i know it is only the minority within our support who think otherwise.
It went beyond bitterness when the scum had those hanging effigies at Parkhead.

The wee lassie that plays at left back is getting built up to be something special when in reality he is playing ok in a shite team and they equate that to him being world class.

Delusional muppets even heard them saying - hes been find of summer best player in league etc

Like Lewis Morgan ! They bought Taylor before we did ! Yet we had no intentions on either ! The same as scott Allan. So desperately trying get one over on us like Mo Jo! They have and never will be able to do that to us and it cuts them to the core ! 19th Century Terrorist scum get it right up you !
No matter how hard they try they will never match the Johnston signing and the sheer humiliation they felt. It will always haunt them.

The wee lassie that plays at left back is getting built up to be something special when in reality he is playing ok in a shite team and they equate that to him being world class.

Delusional muppets even heard them saying - hes been find of summer best player in league etc

Since his debut they’ve only won 2 in 8, and he has been part of a defence that has conceded 17 goals in that time.

More a case of him just being less shite than the rest of his team i suspect.

Football banter is one thing, talking about results is what makes the game enjoyable. You win some you lose some. But when it came to the club itself possibly going extinct, I was surprised at how they reacted. People who I thought were my friends, even family members, willing the death of something they knew meant the world to us.

They thought if we had ceased to exist the road to the Premiership would have opened up,a Club like ours doesn’t just go away over night it means far to much to us all for that ever to happen.

Thinking of things from a financial perspective, there is a lot on the line this season.

We currently have made more money in Europe and hopefully continue to do so.

If we push ahead and win the league there is also around £1m extra between 1st and 2nd.

This also brings entry to 3rd round qualifying in the champions league which could be lucrative.

Not to mention 2 cups to aim for.

It wasn’t just the mentally challengeds who wanted us gone - the whole rancid cabals of clubs up and down the country Wanted the same.
Shameless bastards relished our situation - not one came in our hour of need - thus %^*& every one of these teams today karma is a fucking bitch.

Just putting this in the mixer. Given that they are not taking this very well does anyone think they could turn to physical violence on our players?

That’s mental on a scale it’s hard to comprehend. How would them winning 10 (tainted at that) equal us going bust forever? That’s a level of logic no sane person could comprehend?
If the unthinkable happens SG would go, I would expect season tickets to fall dramatically and Rangers to be in freefall.

And still some posters wanted the yahoos to beat Hibs.

There, explained.

He is spot on. Their club will be an utter shambles if they don’t win the league this season.

They will lose half their ST holders. They will lose half their team, which is going to happen regardless if they lose the league or not. They will be without a manager. Their board will be chased out. Half of their support will go on protest about the league not being recognised as sevcos first. Their revenue will drop significantly whilst ours will skyrocket.

Just fûcking win this league and destroy these bastards Rangers.
stop-my-penis-ezulzv.jpg

I’m injecting the last two pages of this thread into my veins.

Never, never, never forget what those devious paedo bastards tried to do to us, or the cabal of other clubs and the SPL and SFA.

As you’ve all been saying, it went WAY beyond banter or sporting rivalry. It actually caused me to drop a few people who I knew were scum fans, but I’d occasionally chat about football. Cross the road if I see them coming now.

I’m going to be fucking insufferable when we take our rightful place again at the top of the pile

They really wanted us gone, then they could play infront of 10,000 fans every week and win 100 in a row with no competition ever, really really strange cult.

As much as I hate them and they don't deserve to exist because of their disgusting past a league without both of us in it isn't worth being played.

Last edited:
"We need to be a lot more clever than we have been. Also when we play the huns in January we should be going in hard on guys like Barisic, Tavernier and Kent. Guys that if you remove them from their team their tactics and system fails."

They seem to have accepted that we are a threat, so their latest solution is to go out and cripple 3 of our players. Lunatic scum.

Bit different now, isn’t it - they used to lord it over the likes of Kiernan, Holt, Windass, Halliday etc but can’t take it now we’ve got a proper team again

I just wish that weasel Lustig was still here - wee gimp was always one of the first to try noise us up but completely shat his pants when Kent ripped him apart

For me he is part of the problem anyway. He is decent going forward although lacks any real quality especially if you compare him to our full backs but him and frimpong get caught of constantly leaving their defence wide open.

since he came in their defence has got worse but they are clinging to the hope that he is the shining light because they have nothing else

She says that her position is left midfield.

So Ra Sellick brought in a midfielder to play LB and wonder why the wee lassie can't defend.

I’m injecting the last two pages of this thread into my veins.

Never, never, never forget what those devious paedo bastards tried to do to us, or the cabal of other clubs and the SPL and SFA.

As you’ve all been saying, it went WAY beyond banter or sporting rivalry. It actually caused me to drop a few people who I knew were scum fans, but I’d occasionally chat about football. Cross the road if I see them coming now.

I’m going to be fucking insufferable when we take our rightful place again at the top of the pile
This...they systematically tried to kill Rangers. Organized crime.

Bit different now, isn’t it - they used to lord it over the likes of Kiernan, Holt, Windass, Halliday etc but can’t take it now we’ve got a proper team again

I just wish that weasel Lustig was still here - wee gimp was always one of the first to try noise us up but completely shat his pants when Kent ripped him apart

I once saw the haunted face of Lustig on a baked potato

100% - then they complained about us fact checking them afterwards, I’ve had a few call us bitter bastards. I’ll never forget and I can’t wait to ram 55 down their throats.

Just bank those thoughts. It's coming for the paedophiles.
On this theme a strange thing happened to me in a pub. Was chatting to a chap in company having a bit of banter about various subjects. Footy came up and told him I was a bluenose. The mood turned ugly. Was debating that Scottish football needed a strong OF rivalry. He was seething, I mean seething, that we survived. Conversation ended abruptly due to him being an absolute throbber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back