Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in Afghanistan Valentines Day 2012, watching the breaking news via BFBS on an old school television. Since then the Bill Struth ‘years of failure-tolerance & sanity’ speech has been prominent on my playlist. What we as a support have endured over the past 8 years has been personal and deliberate. Many a bear has unfortunately passed on and will not see us achieve 55 and tbh I won’t give Celtic or their supporters much of a thought. I do think us lifting the title will begin a healing process within us as a support and within the remainder of Scottish football because otherwise we will just hate ourselves to death. I’ve been really enjoying the podcasts, threads, articles and conversations this season-it’s amazing the difference a successful Rangers team can do to your own mental sanity and well being, long may it continue and let’s enjoy it for what it is because I’ve always felt we give so much emotions throughout a season that come May and the silverware is lifted then it’s all over too quick. I do feel May 21’ will be somewhat prolonged in our celebrations and this season will be talked about for ever as an ‘where were you moment’. Apologies for the brain dump-just felt like sharing :)

I see they’ve got Liewell, tlb et al steaming over the central reservation on their banner.

The Parochial Hall was knee deep in blood and snotters the night that was made. Picture the argument
'Liam, wheel doesn't have a H (pronouced Haich), ya stupid cnut'
'Eamonn, who's a stupid cnut? every word has a Haich'
'Stab that bastard, Paddy'
'Roight ye be, bejasus, begorrah, bejabbers'

Screenshot-20201122-212433.jpg

"so Arsene, do you fancy leaving your life of relaxation and luxury to manage a geriatric Scott Brown and a gambling addicted junkie Leigh Griffiths from our world class training shed at Lennoxtown? All this while toothless, deranged mutants threaten you and your family with death if you draw a game?"

Bit different now, isn’t it - they used to lord it over the likes of Kiernan, Holt, Windass, Halliday etc but can’t take it now we’ve got a proper team again

I just wish that weasel Lustig was still here - wee gimp was always one of the first to try noise us up but completely shat his pants when Kent ripped him apart
Big Barisic would ground and pound Lustig into a bloody, weeping mess.

The Dufster has posted an interesting photo on his Instagram apparently. A photo of him with his hand on his badge, a middle finger emoji and no comments allowed.

Might mean feck all, might be something, but it is tremendous that they are imploding and this is just the start of the fun. If things do not improve for them rapidly, we are in for a hell of a few months entertainment.

Duffy latest Instagram post with the middle finger up? Haha
Wouldn’t be surprised if even he has had enough of the Stade de Nonce.

Yes he is honking and a joke is a joke (which I never tire of) but some of the vile personal insults directed at that man on social media by the vermin in his own so-called support is absolutely disgusting.

Nothing will ever come close, nothing.

I remember hearing the announcement on the radio whilst at work and how earth shattering it was.
:) :) :)
I remember the day like yesterday Calgacus. Was on the boat from Stranraer to larne heading over for the 12th half the boat happy the other half in shock and that was all bears as soon as he scored against them and celebrated like it was his World Cup moment then his past was well behind him. Have always been told his old man was a bear but his mother was one of them and brainwashed him after his parents split. No idea how true. But he broke more than his mother’s heart signing for us and they have and never will get over it. Thank you Mr Souness

They really wanted us gone, then they could play infront of 10,000 fans every week and win 100 in a row with no competition ever, really really strange cult.

As much as I hate them and they don't deserve to exist because of their disgusting past a league without both of us in it isn't worth being played.
Sorry I disagree. They have too much baggage for my liking and their demise would gladden my heart. I would welcome another strong challenger but just not them.

Yes he is honking and a joke is a joke (which I never tire of) but some of the vile personal insults directed at that man on social media by the vermin in his own so-called support is absolutely disgusting.
What are the greatest fans in the world saying to him? I don't keep up with social media and rely on here mate.

He is spot on. Their club will be an utter shambles if they don’t win the league this season.

They will lose half their ST holders. They will lose half their team, which is going to happen regardless if they lose the league or not. They will be without a manager. Their board will be chased out. Half of their support will go on protest about the league not being recognised as sevcos first. Their revenue will drop significantly whilst ours will skyrocket.

Just fûcking win this league and destroy these bastards Rangers.
You forgot the impending court cases...any justice in the world they will owe a fortune to the victims of all their paedos. Its a club with a lot of problems

Deserves every bit of abuse he gets.

Terrorist sympathising piece of shit that he is.

Was at my golf club..
Last night overheard one saying it's no fair.
Look at the players we had away on International duty ,they bastards had one.
Something should be done.
I finished laughing and left.
#thickasfuck

Doofy “accidentally” put up a middle finger emoji and disabled the comments.

Has now backtracked and changed the emoji :))
This is the sort of pish we used to have with Murty doing handstands etc, now the tables have turned.

What are the greatest fans in the world saying to him? I don't keep up with social media and rely on here mate.
‘You’re a sack of shite get back to Brighton we don’t want you’

‘Youre an embarrassment to club and country’

‘back down the road ya fuckin bombscare’

‘If youre a Celtic fan %^*& off back to Brighton ya big disappointment’

His own fans. Not just on a forum, his own personal Instagram/Twitter.

9 in a row does mental damage, that much is clear

(disclaimer: not their fraudulent one, that everyone else has ingnored)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back