Chris Hughton
28(3%)
Slavan Bilic
17(2%)
Jack Ross
9(1%)
Other
92(10%)

I'd be afraid to ask who some of the "others" are.

Edit: Some of these votes may have been pre-Lennon, but some of the lunacy still fits.

Benitez should be fairly straight forward once they match his £10m annual salary.

Not kerryfail but just had an incredible conversation with my neighbour 2 along.
He's a poet but over the last few years we've been here he's been fairly civil, even to the point of having a few jokes thrown in to our garden conversations.

But not today.... talk about feeling the heat. He started angrily spewing the usual shite about covid helping us, lucky to beat Aberdeen yesterday, only shagger would get in their team with maybe tav and goldson on the bench.
We can't decide on a CB partner for goldson as the others are equally bad, thats why we change every game. Also stated we are no better than hibs or aberdeen and celtic will still win the league be double figures.

I just said the results proved it was Ceptic that were no better than hibs or aberdeen as they couldn't beat either, thats when he went off on one.

"I shouldn't say anything as the investigation is still underway, but celtic have proof of Rangers fraud and its likely the club will be shut down before the impending bankruptcy". After they crushed us last season (his words) our fans were so disheartened and resigned to 10iar, plus covid hitting fans finance, Rangers actually only got between 24 and 28 thousand season ticket sales, the rest were falsely bought by directors using fake details to keep Rangers afloat. With no fans in the stadium we've been able to hide it so far, but we're worried about hiding empty seats when fans do return.
Also the 26 thousand (he knew exact member numbers) mygers members is actually only around 6 thousand real ones.
All this is apparently about to be made public and handed to uefa and the police.

I didn't know what to say, I was so shocked at the level of moon howling, its incredible someone would actually believe this.
All I said was the police won't have time to investigate, they already have their hands full investigating the pedophile ring operating from the chamber of secrets.

The minute things go wrong they are so blinded by hatred their true colours always come out.
Do u stay next to mad phil? The level of detail in their lies is actually quite impressive tbh

Apologies if this has been posted already, but it's just that good:

Current poll on Kerryfail

who would you LIKE as our next manager​

Total votes: 945
Neil Lennon
33(3%)
Rafa Benitez
473(50%)
Jose Mourinho
149(16%)
Andre Villas Boas
81(9%)
David Moyes
11(1%)
Steve Clarke
52(6%)
Chris Hughton
28(3%)
Slavan Bilic
17(2%)
Jack Ross
9(1%)
Other
92(10%)

Edit: Some of these votes may have been pre-Lennon, but some of the lunacy still fits.
Jose Mourinho!

He's going to give up challenging for the Premier League and the Champions League to move to Scotland? :)) :)) :))

TURNED THE poetS AGAINST US....you alright mate??......THUV TURNED THE poetS AGAINST US.

Can someone photoshop lennons head onto this?
1606164340446.png

Read earlier one of them saying Laxalt is the best player in Scotland bar none :)) Also, in the same thread someone said he hasn’t had an assist yet and can’t cross a ball.

I don't understand their big push for laxalt to be so great, he's on loan, it's jot like they are going to make any cash off him

I don't understand their big push for laxalt to be so great, he's on loan, it's jot like they are going to make any cash off him
They need something to hold on to when everything else is crumbling round about them. Hes decent going forward, hopeless defender IMO.

b1a99ce374d29d3e61fb53dc24b84059.jpg

On the subject of Christmas ads here is tough guy Scott Brown sneaking into a kids house in the middle of the night dressed in a hideous onesie in order to force someone to read his crap autobiography.

Wee man is actually reading to Brown, as he can’t decipher his own slabberings in text format.

“What’s that word Declan”.

“”A”, Scott”

Last edited:
Apologies if this has been posted already, but it's just that good:

Current poll on Kerryfail

who would you LIKE as our next manager​

Total votes: 945
Neil Lennon
33(3%)
Rafa Benitez
473(50%)
Jose Mourinho
149(16%)
Andre Villas Boas
81(9%)
David Moyes
11(1%)
Steve Clarke
52(6%)
Chris Hughton
28(3%)
Slavan Bilic
17(2%)
Jack Ross
9(1%)
Other
92(10%)

I’m more interested in their polls equalling 101%

Just read Rugger Guy’s analysis. Cold, calm dispassionate and, if anything, giving them the benefit of praising their “investors” while noting that this cannot continue indefinitely. While Covid has fecked them, it has also saved them for the time being. They owe HMRC close to £10m and that leeway has been allowed due to the pandemic, but it is only part of c.£30m they’ll have to find within the year. This may include owing other clubs millions as well. And all of this doesn’t account for what a judge has already decided they owe Big Mike. They may continue to stumble on for another year or so financially but you can stick a fork in them - failing to find an Arab billionaire to take over, they’re done. The fact that we are allowing the car crash in the east end to give them a lifeline, even for a while, is a feckin crime crying to heaven for vengeance. If we fail to do the Ten, it will be a stain on our club forever.

Above is from one of them, dont know who Rugger is thats advised them we we are going bust again :)) :)) They are so easily deflected from whats actually going on in their own midden.

Just read Rugger Guy’s analysis. Cold, calm dispassionate and, if anything, giving them the benefit of praising their “investors” while noting that this cannot continue indefinitely. While Covid has fecked them, it has also saved them for the time being. They owe HMRC close to £10m and that leeway has been allowed due to the pandemic, but it is only part of c.£30m they’ll have to find within the year. This may include owing other clubs millions as well. And all of this doesn’t account for what a judge has already decided they owe Big Mike. They may continue to stumble on for another year or so financially but you can stick a fork in them - failing to find an Arab billionaire to take over, they’re done. The fact that we are allowing the car crash in the east end to give them a lifeline, even for a while, is a feckin crime crying to heaven for vengeance. If we fail to do the Ten, it will be a stain on our club forever.

Above is from one of them, dont know who Rugger is thats advised them we we are going bust again :)) :)) They are so easily deflected from whats actually going on in their own midden.
That’s mad Phil’s ramblings

"rugger guy" is a figment of Ph'ill MacGorillaBrain's fevered imagination. He should stick to neglecting pensioners.

b1a99ce374d29d3e61fb53dc24b84059.jpg

On the subject of Christmas ads here is tough guy Scott Brown sneaking into a kids house in the middle of the night dressed in a hideous onesie in order to force someone to read his crap autobiography.
Pretty horrific, that picture. The kid looks bright to be fair.

A mutant over there said our only sellable assets players wise were, Kent, Hagi and Morelos.

Laughable that he doesnt think Kamara and Borna are worth anything.

even they know that Phil is a complete fantasist :)

"Carrot writes more essays about the Huns than any sports journo in this country. Every week it's an effing 'Dear Santa, this week can you make Rangers die please' fairytales. Asgards Treasure? Effing Ragnarok has more chance of coming true than half the prophecies spewed forth by you mate."

:)

They are starting to go mad about the fact we have not conceded a penalty yet this season. Using a picture from the Ross County game a month or 2 back to prove the point.

The meltdown is tremendous!

Teams rarely get in our half, let alone our penalty box so it kinda makes concession of penalties quite the rarity.

Not kerryfail but just had an incredible conversation with my neighbour 2 along.
He's a poet but over the last few years we've been here he's been fairly civil, even to the point of having a few jokes thrown in to our garden conversations.

But not today.... talk about feeling the heat. He started angrily spewing the usual shite about covid helping us, lucky to beat Aberdeen yesterday, only shagger would get in their team with maybe tav and goldson on the bench.
We can't decide on a CB partner for goldson as the others are equally bad, thats why we change every game. Also stated we are no better than hibs or aberdeen and celtic will still win the league be double figures.

I just said the results proved it was Ceptic that were no better than hibs or aberdeen as they couldn't beat either, thats when he went off on one.

"I shouldn't say anything as the investigation is still underway, but celtic have proof of Rangers fraud and its likely the club will be shut down before the impending bankruptcy". After they crushed us last season (his words) our fans were so disheartened and resigned to 10iar, plus covid hitting fans finance, Rangers actually only got between 24 and 28 thousand season ticket sales, the rest were falsely bought by directors using fake details to keep Rangers afloat. With no fans in the stadium we've been able to hide it so far, but we're worried about hiding empty seats when fans do return.
Also the 26 thousand (he knew exact member numbers) mygers members is actually only around 6 thousand real ones.
All this is apparently about to be made public and handed to uefa and the police.

I didn't know what to say, I was so shocked at the level of moon howling, its incredible someone would actually believe this.
All I said was the police won't have time to investigate, they already have their hands full investigating the pedophile ring operating from the chamber of secrets.

The minute things go wrong they are so blinded by hatred their true colours always come out.

I'd love to have just straight throat punched the fvd. No words. Just a throat punch.

I genuinely thought he would have been sacked by close of business today.
Without fans in stadiums, where's the pressure realistically going to come from on Desmond? Especially as the gap is only 5 points if they win their games in hand. Last season was kind-of the same - they went tonto after being pumped out of Europe twice again and the way we were playing, but that was all forgotten once they got back on top of the league.

That job is also looking riskier by the week. They've spent a shed load on transfer fees & wages which isn't sustainable and it looks like someone is going to need a decent amount of time to sort out their tactics, training etc.

Unless they gamble on a bump with a new man, whoever it is, because he isn't Lennon?

Just bank those thoughts. It's coming for the paedophiles.
On this theme a strange thing happened to me in a pub. Was chatting to a chap in company having a bit of banter about various subjects. Footy came up and told him I was a bluenose. The mood turned ugly. Was debating that Scottish football needed a strong OF rivalry. He was seething, I mean seething, that we survived. Conversation ended abruptly due to him being an absolute throbber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back