Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Can't find ur original tweet to quote it but back in his 1st spell Parker's main job was to carry a large holdall onto the team bus for the away games.
Holdall was full of Magners (sponsors at the time) and the coaching staff would have a bevvy on way back from away games.
I'm guessing that might have something to do with why he was blocked from coming back"

Who would have guessed?

Not kerryfail but just had an incredible conversation with my neighbour 2 along.
He's a poet but over the last few years we've been here he's been fairly civil, even to the point of having a few jokes thrown in to our garden conversations.

But not today.... talk about feeling the heat. He started angrily spewing the usual shite about covid helping us, lucky to beat Aberdeen yesterday, only shagger would get in their team with maybe tav and goldson on the bench.
We can't decide on a CB partner for goldson as the others are equally bad, thats why we change every game. Also stated we are no better than hibs or aberdeen and celtic will still win the league be double figures.

I just said the results proved it was Ceptic that were no better than hibs or aberdeen as they couldn't beat either, thats when he went off on one.

"I shouldn't say anything as the investigation is still underway, but celtic have proof of Rangers fraud and its likely the club will be shut down before the impending bankruptcy". After they crushed us last season (his words) our fans were so disheartened and resigned to 10iar, plus covid hitting fans finance, Rangers actually only got between 24 and 28 thousand season ticket sales, the rest were falsely bought by directors using fake details to keep Rangers afloat. With no fans in the stadium we've been able to hide it so far, but we're worried about hiding empty seats when fans do return.
Also the 26 thousand (he knew exact member numbers) mygers members is actually only around 6 thousand real ones.
All this is apparently about to be made public and handed to uefa and the police.

I didn't know what to say, I was so shocked at the level of moon howling, its incredible someone would actually believe this.
All I said was the police won't have time to investigate, they already have their hands full investigating the pedophile ring operating from the chamber of secrets.

The minute things go wrong they are so blinded by hatred their true colours always come out.
One of my Covid hobbies is to make up complete Phil Mac Paedophile level fantastic Sevco stories and tell a tim, then wait for it to come back to me from a completely different tim claiming impeccable sources close to the board of either Rangers or Sellick have told them in strictest confidence how said fantastic story is happening next week.

My favourite so far was that Rangers investment in the women's team was to be followed by separating off the club so we could liquidate the men's club and continue as a women's only side. 5 days later this came back as being direct from Douglas Park's neighbour.

b1a99ce374d29d3e61fb53dc24b84059.jpg

On the subject of Christmas ads here is tough guy Scott Brown sneaking into a kids house in the middle of the night dressed in a hideous onesie in order to force someone to read his crap autobiography.
Stupid fuckwit didn't even bring crayons for the wee guy to colour it in

Long may this attitude continue

He is to be fair. ( this realtes to previous post saying Liewell thinking SG is a donkey)

Yeah they have had a very good start to the season but they have carried a ridiculous amount of luck along the way.

Everyone of their tougher games this season they have came up against a squad ravaged by Covid. Benfica, leige, us and Aberdeen. Add to that the number of wild deflections and soft penalties they get; 2 deflections and a pen on Sunday, the constant luck of the draw they get in Europe; they are a pot 4 team yet have got a far easier group than we did in pot 1. Sometimes the stars just align and it all works out but law of averages you would think their luck has to turn eventually, hell even when they have players breaking covid rules they are applauded by the government.

The 2 games this season when they have had to go to tricky venues where opposition weren't ravaged by covid was livi and hibs.... Dropped points twice. On both occasions Slippy threw players under the bus, did the same after collapsing in benfica.
Thursday nite could be huge, if Benfica turn up and play as the are capable of doing they could batter them, that defence is still garbage, Tavernier and Goldson havnt suddenly became superstars, it could seriously dent there confidence and this invincibility feel they have.

They are nothing special we are just making it easy for them

He is to be fair. ( this realtes to previous post saying Liewell thinking SG is a donkey)

Yeah they have had a very good start to the season but they have carried a ridiculous amount of luck along the way.

Everyone of their tougher games this season they have came up against a squad ravaged by Covid. Benfica, leige, us and Aberdeen. Add to that the number of wild deflections and soft penalties they get; 2 deflections and a pen on Sunday, the constant luck of the draw they get in Europe; they are a pot 4 team yet have got a far easier group than we did in pot 1. Sometimes the stars just align and it all works out but law of averages you would think their luck has to turn eventually, hell even when they have players breaking covid rules they are applauded by the government.

The 2 games this season when they have had to go to tricky venues where opposition weren't ravaged by covid was livi and hibs.... Dropped points twice. On both occasions Slippy threw players under the bus, did the same after collapsing in benfica.
Thursday nite could be huge, if Benfica turn up and play as the are capable of doing they could batter them, that defence is still garbage, Tavernier and Goldson havnt suddenly became superstars, it could seriously dent there confidence and this invincibility feel they have.

The defiance is strong with this one.

Right after posting that i bet he slipped back under his crusty duvet for a right good greet! :p

b1a99ce374d29d3e61fb53dc24b84059.jpg

On the subject of Christmas ads here is tough guy Scott Brown sneaking into a kids house in the middle of the night dressed in a hideous onesie in order to force someone to read his crap autobiography.
why is everything they do so creepy looking? we've got kids in our Christmas advert but they are taking penalties, not having weirdos in their house wanting them to read their autobiography

it actually looks a bit like thumb, maybe it's one of his kids? :D

their big positive right now is the fact that Rangers are going bust

Us going out of business is keeping their spirits up

Oh this one is living and breathing denial which is a prerequisite to support that disgusting Club.

Keep having those thoughts ya 19th Century Terrorist rat.

"There two centre halfs are donkeys too, our defenders are far better players"

:)

i'm very much taking it one game at a time, but their meltdown is sublime

Just brilliant :)

Brilliant. Was that the Adam Smith fella? He's my favourite. He's in complete denial and his agony gives me a wee warm glow.

Love, this post.

Sooooo....we get ‘the luck of the draw’ in Europe implying we get easy draws. Yet Benfica are capable of ‘battering’ us. I’m lost...and so is he I think.

One of my Covid hobbies is to make up complete Phil Mac Paedophile level fantastic Sevco stories and tell a tim, then wait for it to come back to me from a completely different tim claiming impeccable sources close to the board of either Rangers or Sellick have told them in strictest confidence how said fantastic story is happening next week.

My favourite so far was that Rangers investment in the women's team was to be followed by separating off the club so we could liquidate the men's club and continue as a women's only side. 5 days later this came back as being direct from Douglas Park's neighbour.
Love this game.

I’m doing this tonight!!

I reckon the vast majority would swap say a 10 for a 5 but with competing at the knockouts of the CL
From day 1 of us going do w the leagues it was 'XXXX is here for 10 in a row'. 3 or 4 in, and it was literally all they spoke about. This season, it has stepped up a notch for sure.

However...

Deep down every damn one of them knows that they have utterly blown a genuine chance to build something that lasted a good deal longer than 10. They hate it and are hiding behind 'the 10'.

Please let them throw money at this, please.
AC Milan get Ajer for a couple of million, they also manage to get rid of a player their fans would happily drive to Scotland to get off the books, poets gets a LB who is worse defensively than Taylor and their directors pocket the couple of million as a lovely wee Christmas bonus.

What's not to like?

I love how they seem to think this guy is some sort of hot prospect.

He is nearly 28.

He has 1 goal and zero assists for them in 7 games, which is poor for an attacking fullback in a supposedly far more dominant team in the league. I do hope they sign him for a good amount of money.
Spent most of his career "on loan", 8 years in the professional leagues and 5 of them on loan to other teams. Says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back