Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda hoped they’d narrowly win tonight, just to keep Lennon there for another few weeks.

He won’t see the weekend now, sadly.

1. ILoveTheCeltic
    New
    Bunk Moreland said:
    Morelos, Kent and Tavernier are worth about £10m combined if even that, that won't even pay the Sports Direct bill that's coming.

Their directors aren't keeping them afloat though mate, not paying tax is keeping them afloat, if their directors pockets were that deep then there would be no tax bill. They'll be lucky to see the end of this season and no they won't stop 10.
    As I said though, the directors need to buy shares and every share they buy is money being thrown away. The longer they can delay and gamble not having to pay they will but in the end if they have to they will probably still pay the money so they are not really in trouble.
    31 minutes agoReport
    Like+ QuoteReply

Last edited:
They'll only get rid if they slip up again domestically between now and Jan 2nd imo.

I think tonight has turned his remaining supporters against him, and it looks like the players have totally chucked it.

I’d be shocked if the don’t drop points again during that window, most teams in the league must fancy their chances against them. They’re so pish.

I can’t decide where to start with this?

Garbage defence despite clean sheets in about 80% of games and 3 league goals conceded all season. You can get lucky. But not like 15 games out of 20. :)) :)) :))

Regards all the lucky deflections etc, pens, every game we’re lucky? Would xG and xG against not show us the veracity of this claim?

So much delusion in the one post. Epic.

Edit: Oh, and Gerrard throwing the players under the bus after Livi, Hibs and Benfica. What? Are they confusing our manager with their’s?
You must remember their schooling and mentality

"Look at Huns bench tonight, get a good manager in and we can still destroy these animals. They didn't make a sub tonight either, they have been very lucky with injuries and covid so far, he will run his best players into the ground by February. I genuinely believe if we change it now we will skoosh this league, with Lennon in charge they will be over the horizon before February and none of the above will matter. Criminal to do nothing. To let this just fester until it's too late will see CP half empty while they fill that shampoo in govan every game charging any price they want. Even if we were to lose the league, appointing a good manager now and backing him in the next window would ensure the goodwill of the fans desperate to get back to games post covid."

Taken from a Moderator on the Lennon thread in Kerryfail about 5 minutes :D

I appreciate we're all very, very pissed off just now. But it'd be nice if we could keep it reasonably civil. By all means have a rant and a vent. But I think we're crossing the line when NL is being called a rat, etc. Whatever he is, he's someone who loves the club. And if you see a post that you think is offensive, report it rather than responding with all guns blazing. If enough dislike a post it'll disappear on its own. Ta.
Will the moderator be sitting in the confessional kennel?

B7302DEF94A1354E15307D4A0A8671E228A076D6
Excellent

Lucky if they could get 30.

Said it couple of days ago but if Alfie was to go January i would stick a bid in for Eduardo. Nice wee press release about him being off form but us feeling we had the Elite environment required to get him back to the top of his game.

They could never accept it and it would cause absolute uproar! :D:D
Mo Johnson his new agent?

I wouldn't matter as they could never accept it, but just so we were not being accused of trying to unsettle their players i would go 6 / 7 mill.

Nice press release: A player we have admired a long time who knows the domestic league and has European experience Blah blah balh... but due recent form and a new covid based financial reality together with an ever shortening length of current deal blah blah blah... What we can offer the player is an elite level personally tailored experience to build his career and profile blah blah blah... We see 6.5 mill as a realistic value...

All fair and above board.

They would go absolutely tonto, every last one of them! :D
Ross Wilson..hope your reading this!!!

I think tonight has turned his remaining supporters against him, and it looks like the players have totally chucked it.

I’d be shocked if the don’t drop points again during that window, most teams in the league must fancy their chances against them. They’re so pish.
We can certainly hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back