Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have been unbelievably lucky in many games and have relied on late fight backs and throwing on an unfit racist junky to dig them out a hole. That’s not always going to work. It’s sheet desperation.

They will drop points before we play them in January and we will hammer them on the 50th anniversary of the disaster and cost that wee fucker his job. Fitting its that day he’s sacked after his lack of respect for the 40th anniversary.. yes I’ve a long memory and it’ll never be forgotten

So let me get this right :

The yahoos have nothing but easy matches - will get maximum points - yet were just beaten home and away 4:1 by Sparta, considered the easiest team in the group.....

Yet you say high flying Rangers who are unbeaten etc have a couple of banana skins in the run up to January 2nd.

I find it amazing you give the other teams no chance against them even though the yahoos are shipping goals every match.

Why would an owner risk a quad/treble* with an incompetent manager then ?

Just get him out and stop all this nonsense of wanting this cancer of football hanging around. Punted and unwanted by his own guarantees him suffering for life.
No, getting reamed by us in his last ever game in charge would be the send off he truly deserves.

Are you really trying to say that Hibs isn't a banana skin for us? I fully expect us to win every game for the rest of the year, as we're flying, but Hibs have a knack of getting in our face and stealing points from us. we can't take any game for granted.

Celtic's run in december is generally at home against dross. they might look a shambles, but at the piggery the diddy teams are very unlikely to take points off them no matter how bad they are.

They have been unbelievably lucky in many games and have relied on late fight backs and throwing on an unfit racist junky to dig them out a hole. That’s not always going to work. It’s sheet desperation.

They will drop points before we play them in January and we will hammer them on the 50th anniversary of the disaster and cost that wee fucker his job. Fitting its that day he’s sacked after his lack of respect for the 40th anniversary.. yes I’ve a long memory and it’ll never be forgotten
Assuming no COVID, or injuries beforehand, I can't remember being as confident going into a filth game that we should win by some distance.

The mentally challenged YouTube channels are a joy at the minute.

watched one with ‘I, Tommy’ other day and he was going on about how he couldn’t stomach Sir Rod Stewart kneeling before the Queen I was pishing myself. What a mutant.

Their fan channel is giving Mutton and big fat John pelters as well and they better not dare give any more opinions on ‘ra Sellick!
I seen that as well, think about all their on the pitch problems they have and that nugget is talking about Rod Stewart, the Queen and Palestine.

No, getting reamed by us in his last ever game in charge would be the send off he truly deserves.

Are you really trying to say that Hibs isn't a banana skin for us? I fully expect us to win every game for the rest of the year, as we're flying, but Hibs have a knack of getting in our face and stealing points from us. we can't take any game for granted.

Celtic's run in december is generally at home against dross. they might look a shambles, but at the piggery the diddy teams are very unlikely to take points off them no matter how bad they are.
Complete turmoil is best for us - him gone - interim manager - players pondering their futures - players wanting away - a rudderless ship.

Stop with your fantasy of him holding on to Jan 2nd for some dream sequence you and others have.

As much as I hope you are right, I will be amazed if any of the teams they’ve got in the next run put a glove on them. Aberdeen and Hibs only managed draws and they are the best of the rest.
I know how you feel, we’re so used to how celtic have been since 2016. They had a good coach and spent a shitload on good players.

But they have regressed to how they used to be. Possibly worse, I can’t remember them being this bad in Europe.

Remember there was a time when getting beat by the likes of Ross county and st Johnstone wasn’t uncommon for them even at home. They are back at that level.

Im optimistic they’ll drop points before the OF match.

TLB either does or doesn't get the bullet. Either way they're fucked. We're better than them by miles in every way.

I really want him to stay to at least the next old firm. I know we have to focus on what we do first and foremost but I really do think he will drop more points in December. I’m fearful they get rid and bring in someone who can maybe turn it round. I’d rather be a good 7/8 points ahead (with no games in hand for them) before they change manager.

If they do manage to win their games in hand we have to remember it’s only 5 points in it

And as King Canute cannot turn this back - punt Lennon and let the new monarch fail too.
There is a gamble involved there, maybe the new Monarch can.

Right now we have what we want, an absolutely clueless diddy in charge with them in turmoil. Why would we want them to change it?

I can quite happily watch him bumble along for a bit yet. Few draws here and there is all we need.

Another poem for Celtic:

Duffy dropped, oh what a fuss
Neil Lennon chucked him under the bus.

Sparta were ok, nothing great
They only managed to score the 8!

The defence a shamble, but Laxalts the one, he’s only shipped the 21!

Julienne the saviour, brought in for the fight, but 90 minutes later it turns out he’s shite.

The team are faltering, they have no luck, they want Neil Lennon gone to F***.

Ten in a row, that was the aim.
Happy Friday all, rejoice in their pain!!
:))

I really want him to stay to at least the next old firm. I know we have to focus on what we do first and foremost but I really do think he will drop more points in December. I’m fearful they get rid and bring in someone who can maybe turn it round. I’d rather be a good 7/8 points ahead (with no games in hand for them) before they change manager.

If they do manage to win their games in hand we have to remember it’s only 5 points in it
A new manager would want a transfer window so keeping him in place until the end of Jan would be ideal.

What happened on the 40th anniversary?

A wee poem for Celtic

A club in turmoil
A team of shite
A manager so bitter
Results doon the shitter

Pumped in Europe
Pumped in the chapel
Laxalt sucks so much cock
He’s got a sore Adam’s apple

The ten was everything
They felt alive
Now they want Brendan back
(And some cans)
To stop 55!!
That poor wee lassie from Milan
teams so bad she's on the cans
Big Duffy watching sky at night
Face it Celtic you are fucking shite.

The tramp showed his verminous colours that day and the lack of condemnation from the media was shameful, even by their low standards. The tramp is a vile cancer on the game up here and would rather he isn't there on the anniversary to pollute it with his odious presence.

I m sure that’s the day Lennon and Thomson among others didn’t come out the tunnel until after the minutes silence. The day many if not most took coughing fits in the Broomloan Road

Scummy bastards
Jesus really. Ffs horrible kunts

Another poem for Celtic:

Julienne the saviour, brought in for the fight, but 90 minutes later it turns out he’s shite.

I laughed

Duffer will be sent back in January and replaced with either gallagher or porteous imo. Horrible little c*nts that play in this league and will kick anything that moves.

Another poem for Celtic:

Neil Lennon chucked him under the bus, then took some snus.

Most teams in the league are utter shite.

They'll win their next 6 or 7 domestic games looking at their fixtures.

We'll pump them again in January and then he'll go but it'll be too late.

They're utter shite, but raise their game for us and them.

However, I hope your scenario is the one that pans out. Lennon going too soon could be the catalyst to turn their season around.

It may be a bit defeatist, but i'd rather we won the league at a canter rather than having a resurgent Celtic put pressure on us.

I watched their game last night before ours as you are usually guaranteed a bit of comedy on a ceptic European night. They didn't disappoint.
The difference between the teams is night and day. If we keep our feet on the ground and keep doing the right things I don't think it matters what happens at the glitter dome.
There's an argument for both popcorn teeth staying or going but it really is all down to us.

I want him nowhere near our stadium on January 2.

Complete turmoil is best for us - him gone - interim manager - players pondering their futures - players wanting away - a rudderless ship.

Stop with your fantasy of him holding on to Jan 2nd for some dream sequence you and others have.
Assuming that the yahoos win both of their SPL games in hand, Rangers will have a 5pt lead - certainly not insurmountable when it comes to deciding the destination of the title.

At the moment they are underperforming, and the question is how much of this is down to TLB. If I were part of the yahoo hierarchy and concluded that he was in fact to blame for much of the mess, I'd want to get a replacement in before the OF game on Jan 2nd.

This game is crucial for both teams, since a win for Rangers would place them in a very, very, strong position, allowing them theoretically, to lose the two remaining OF games and still be champs. The yahoos on the other hand, cannot drop any more points, which in their current form is a prospect that seems highly probable, now would be the optimum time to bring in a new manager. In fact, the only reason this hasn't already happened is that their prime candidates have said no, or they are still working out the terms of their deal.

It will cost a lot to make a change and the new manager will want funds for new players. Cant see them twisting before the cup final.

Also not sure Eddie Howe or someone of that stature would want to work in Glasgow. To me more likely Stachan or O'Neill or Jack Ross.

No guarantees any of them will be any better. So hopefully they stick with what they have.

Also only changes to that team form the one that won away to Lazio is Hayes, Forrest and Forster.

It will cost a lot to make a change and the new manager will want funds for new players. Cant see them twisting before the cup final.

Also not sure Eddie Howe or someone of that stature would want to work in Glasgow. To me more likely Stachan or O'Neill or Jack Ross.

No guarantees any of them will be any better. So hopefully they stick with what they have.

Also only changes to that team form the one that won away to Lazio is Hayes, Forrest and Forster.

made a big difference from a (at least) competent keeper
to Barking & Bain

saw their 4th goal last night on twitter - Bain thought he was Neuer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back