Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they failed to kill us off for good and the day Dave King took over they knew this was coming but they have been fooling themselves that we were about to go under at any moment.
I will always remember the tone on Radio Clyde when they broke the news during that Christmas. They were very low key and sounded pretty nervy. They knew then that it was a gamechanger with Mike Ashley ousted. I still believe Celtic fans knew Ashley was put in place to keep our finances down. When that all changed it had them worried because it was no longer set up for Celtic's benefit and out their control. We now had Rangers men in place and the status quo no more.

We are now bearing the fruits.

I can see the love and the hate in your eyes
Penny for the thoughts behind your disguise
What you gonna do and what you gonna say?
I'm not the only one believing there's an easier way
What'ya gonna do with the rest of your life
Penny for the thoughts behind your disguise
I am the vine
And you're the branches

Last edited:
There is a gamble involved there, maybe the new Monarch can.

Right now we have what we want, an absolutely clueless diddy in charge with them in turmoil. Why would we want them to change it?

I can quite happily watch him bumble along for a bit yet. Few draws here and there is all we need.
Because our players/management aren't thinking like many posters the league is over and know what has to be done.

Lennon punted by the " we are all Neil " hordes will be the ultimate insult to him and push him over the edge for life.

I think a bigger gamble is him there and turning it around ( however implausible that seems ), although I can't see anyone waving a magic wand. To me he has lost the players and that is not an easy fix for any new manager.

Everyone on here despises the man and have forgotten his playing days - spitting on the scarf yelling DOB's, drunk singing in Bairds etc. For all his scandalous actions, always defended by biased media, I would like him gone now.

Get him punted, I believe SG had our team focused enough to get the job done no matter what.

Lennon last night: "...they are just lacking a little bit of unity at the moment"

Lennon today: "We're totally united"

He's lost the plot.

probably left it in Tennants the last night prior to the pubs shutting
so pished he left it behind and cannot get back into get it

Because our players/management aren't thinking like many posters the league is over and know what has to be done.

Lennon punted by the " we are all Neil " hordes will be the ultimate insult to him and push him over the edge for life.

I think a bigger gamble is him there and turning it around ( however implausible that seems ), although I can't see anyone waving a magic wand. To me he has lost the players and that is not an easy fix for any new manager.

Everyone on here despises the man and have forgotten his playing days - spitting on the scarf yelling DOB's, drunk singing in Bairds etc. For all his scandalous actions, always defended by biased media, I would like him gone now.

Get him punted, I believe SG had our team focused enough to get the job done no matter what.
Fair enough you want him gone now.

Others see it different, myself included, which should also be fair enough.

The mentally challenged YouTube channels are a joy at the minute.

watched one with ‘I, Tommy’ other day and he was going on about how he couldn’t stomach Sir Rod Stewart kneeling before the Queen I was pishing myself. What a mutant.

Their fan channel is giving Mutton and big fat John pelters as well and they better not dare give any more opinions on ‘ra Sellick!
Mate do you have the link to that, I find him f ucking hillarious. Can hear the rolling Rrrrr’s now. Rrrrrod Stewaaaart is neverrrrrr a Scottishman of the Pe-pole.... Comedy gold

Mate do you have the link to that, I find him f ucking hillarious. Can hear the rolling Rrrrr’s now. Rrrrrod Stewaaaart is neverrrrrr a Scottishman of the Pe-pole.... Comedy gold
Yeah man two seconds haha it’s about an hour but the first 20 minutes is basically Tommy apoplectic about the state of the team. The Rod thing just topped it all off haha.

Lennon has come away with this, today. I'm starting to go from laughing to disbelief, imagine talking about this stuff and it's basically December:

“We're trying to do some refitting here at Lennoxtown to create an area where they can relax after training, a lounge area, if you want to call it that.

We don't have that amenity at the minute and, with the way things are, dressing rooms are split up and eating times are split up.

Sometimes they don't see each other, except when they're out on the training ground.
That's a very difficult thing to do.

We are looking at different ways out knitting them all together in an, obviously, socially distanced environment, so they can get to know each other and spend a bit more time together than they're doing at the minute. That's one area we can look to help them out with.”

Has anyone watched their press conference today? I watched it today as I wanted to see another car crash and I was totally shocked by the sycophantic questioning.

Is this what always happens at these? They were one step off of "u ok hon", "you want a hug". It was basically what can we all do to help to make Celtic better.

The lovely contradiction I'm seeing and reading from is that they say we are not a good team, just lucky, well drilled, players know their role, player for player (tims) have better in every dept..

Yet to a man they are bricking it for 2nd January??

I cant wait for our luck to run out and the hard work to kick in.

Lennon has come away with this, today. I'm starting to go from laughing to disbelief, imagine talking about this stuff and it's basically December:

“We're trying to do some refitting here at Lennoxtown to create an area where they can relax after training, a lounge area, if you want to call it that.

We don't have that amenity at the minute and, with the way things are, dressing rooms are split up and eating times are split up.

Sometimes they don't see each other, except when they're out on the training ground.

We are looking at different ways out knitting them all together in an, obviously, socially distanced environment, so they can get to know each other and spend a bit more time together than they're doing at the minute. That's one area we can look to help them out with.”
It’s just another thing that isn’t his fault.

Basically copying what Gerrard out in place for us ages ago.

I forgot their AGM was in 2 weeks time, should be good but will still get more questions about Rangers than celtic.
There board will support resolution 12 to keep the filth hoards at bay , deflect away from the footballing stuff , bring up something about big bad Rangers our finances or something.

They have been unbelievably lucky in many games and have relied on late fight backs and throwing on an unfit racist junky to dig them out a hole. That’s not always going to work. It’s sheet desperation.

They will drop points before we play them in January and we will hammer them on the 50th anniversary of the disaster and cost that wee fucker his job. Fitting its that day he’s sacked after his lack of respect for the 40th anniversary.. yes I’ve a long memory and it’ll never be forgotten
As all Rangers should have , I remember lennons disrespect for our 66 on the 40th anniversary

They have been unbelievably lucky in many games and have relied on late fight backs and throwing on an unfit racist junky to dig them out a hole. That’s not always going to work. It’s sheet desperation.

They will drop points before we play them in January and we will hammer them on the 50th anniversary of the disaster and cost that wee fucker his job. Fitting its that day he’s sacked after his lack of respect for the 40th anniversary.. yes I’ve a long memory and it’ll never be forgotten
Not sure about Barney’s lack of respect.
He attended the service and sang, Follow, follow we will follow Jesus.
Lennon must stay!

Tbf to him, he's the least bitter mhank I've ever met. A lot more generous towards us in general than I am to them.
Take your word for it mate.Good and bad in all walks of like .i'm sure he's a rarity though as i've never encountered one of them who is anything other than a hate filled ,anit british , terrorist supporting knob but i don't associate with them if i can help it and certainly not away from the work enviornment

Another poem for Celtic:

Duffy dropped, oh what a fuss
Neil Lennon chucked him under the bus.

Sparta were ok, nothing great
They only managed to score the 8!

The defence a shamble, but Laxalts the one, he’s only shipped the 21!

Julienne the saviour, brought in for the fight, but 90 minutes later it turns out he’s shite.

The team are faltering, they have no luck, they want Neil Lennon gone to F***.

Ten in a row, that was the aim.
Happy Friday all, rejoice in their pain!!
:))
Bravo sir , stunning piece of poetry

Screenshot-2020-11-27-at-18.08.45.png

I really want him to stay to at least the next old firm. I know we have to focus on what we do first and foremost but I really do think he will drop more points in December. I’m fearful they get rid and bring in someone who can maybe turn it round. I’d rather be a good 7/8 points ahead (with no games in hand for them) before they change manager.

If they do manage to win their games in hand we have to remember it’s only 5 points in it
This. The rest of the league are very poor. Even playing badly they should have enough to beat everyone. However, I think a few draws are going to be their issue much like ours post Xmas last year.
I am not getting carried away but we are looking good due to a great squad and good form. Cliche alert. One game at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back