Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because our players/management aren't thinking like many posters the league is over and know what has to be done.

Lennon punted by the " we are all Neil " hordes will be the ultimate insult to him and push him over the edge for life.

I think a bigger gamble is him there and turning it around ( however implausible that seems ), although I can't see anyone waving a magic wand. To me he has lost the players and that is not an easy fix for any new manager.

Everyone on here despises the man and have forgotten his playing days - spitting on the scarf yelling DOB's, drunk singing in Bairds etc. For all his scandalous actions, always defended by biased media, I would like him gone now.

Get him punted, I believe SG had our team focused enough to get the job done no matter what.
I'm definitely on the 'Jim Spence' here.

I can see your point.

But I can only see more discord at the scum hut in the immediate future with the runt at the helm.

Sure they'll skate the next couple of domestic matches, but if the EL ties go the way they should, it only adds to the disharmony.

My opinion.

Lennon has come away with this, today. I'm starting to go from laughing to disbelief, imagine talking about this stuff and it's basically December:

“We're trying to do some refitting here at Lennoxtown to create an area where they can relax after training, a lounge area, if you want to call it that.

We don't have that amenity at the minute and, with the way things are, dressing rooms are split up and eating times are split up.

Sometimes they don't see each other, except when they're out on the training ground.
That's a very difficult thing to do.

We are looking at different ways out knitting them all together in an, obviously, socially distanced environment, so they can get to know each other and spend a bit more time together than they're doing at the minute. That's one area we can look to help them out with.”
Did he answer why it wasn’t a problem before?

Screenshot-2020-11-27-at-18.08.45.png
He might be confusing the governing CPV party in Vietnam who follow a Marxist - Leninist line with Lawell who appears to be allowing some GrouchoMarxist-Lennonist pish at the scumdome.

I watched a little bit of their game last night. Sparta Prague, for what I seen, were rank rotten. Made it all the funnier when I spoke with a mentally challenged (who I actually quite like as a person). He is of the opinion that Lennon should go.

I'm definitely on the 'Jim Spence' here.

I can see your point.

But I can only see more discord at the scum hut in the immediate future with the runt at the helm.

Sure they'll skate the next couple of domestic matches, but if the EL ties go the way they should, it only adds to the disharmony.

My opinion.
Fair enough, it's just that I can't stand the sight of him and the way he has been protected for years always playing the victim card.

Some of the antics he got away with in his playing days still make me shake my head.

And as you say, they fail in upcoming EL ties then that can only pile on the misery.

"Somebody has clearly text Lawell about new coaches, autocorrect has kicked in and we're getting new couches. The tight carrot has waited until black Friday to get the best deal."

I laughed a lot at this one.
"For defenders we use a particular 70ies industrial pattern that should naturally aid with their sense of orientiation. The midfield gets copies of MAD magazine."

Lennon has come away with this, today. I'm starting to go from laughing to disbelief, imagine talking about this stuff and it's basically December:

“We're trying to do some refitting here at Lennoxtown to create an area where they can relax after training, a lounge area, if you want to call it that.

We don't have that amenity at the minute and, with the way things are, dressing rooms are split up and eating times are split up.

Sometimes they don't see each other, except when they're out on the training ground.

We are looking at different ways out knitting them all together in an, obviously, socially distanced environment, so they can get to know each other and spend a bit more time together than they're doing at the minute. That's one area we can look to help them out with.”
Is that the best training complex in the country that Kris Commons was talking about?

Looking good for another Covid outbreak soon then

The lovely contradiction I'm seeing and reading from is that they say we are not a good team, just lucky, well drilled, players know their role, player for player (tims) have better in every dept..

Yet to a man they are bricking it for 2nd January??

I cant wait for our luck to run out and the hard work to kick in.
As Gary Player once said to a commentator who told him that he got some lucky breaks, "Yes, it's strange, the more I practice, the luckier I get."

Copying SG - typical Tim ! Never an original idea since 1888.

If anyone wants a real laugh go and listen to last night's Sportsound. Pat Bonner had a huge meltdown. He was using the convenient no fans excuse for our success and their failure this season. Richard Gordon tore him to pieces and pointed out it's the same for everyone. Stewart and English agreed with Gordon and basically mocked Bonner. The one person who dived in to support Bonner was Billy Dodds who referred to Tav's comments from last season as evidence that no fans is helping us. Bonner was almost at breaking point as he tried to argue their fans are so much more important to the team than other fanbases.

If anyone wants a real laugh go and listen to last night's Sportsound. Pat Bonner had a huge meltdown. He was using the convenient no fans excuse for our success and their failure this season. Richard Gordon tore him to pieces and pointed out it's the same for everyone. Stewart and English agreed with Gordon and basically mocked Bonner. The one person who dived in to support Bonner was Billy Dodds who referred to Tav's comments from last season as evidence that no fans is helping us. Bonner was almost at breaking point as he tried to argue their fans are so much more important to the team than other fanbases.
Listened to this earlier. Richard Gordons reaction was good when Bonner went on to say the no fans was benefiting Rangers, he burst out laughing and just slated him!

I partly agree with Boner.

Having no fans has taken a lot of pressure off the team during home games. But that's to be expected. We've been starved of success and getting desperate. There's nothing wrong with that and it doesn't make the team any less deserving of their success so far.

As for the scum, what a bunch of thin skinned, molly coddled cowards. If losing their precious fans is all it takes for them to shit their collective pants, then maybe they should stick to playing football on the playstation.

So they’re getting pumped because the players “don’t know each other” almost half way through the season?!o_O :)) o_O

Screenshot-2020-11-27-at-18.08.45.png

The poets really are a special breed of mutants.

Arrmed struggle against the board?? Not much could go wrong with that, is there? Its bound to force a change of manager, isn't it? :rolleyes:R

Last edited:
It will cost a lot to make a change and the new manager will want funds for new players. Cant see them twisting before the cup final.

Also not sure Eddie Howe or someone of that stature would want to work in Glasgow. To me more likely Stachan or O'Neill or Jack Ross.

No guarantees any of them will be any better. So hopefully they stick with what they have.

Also only changes to that team form the one that won away to Lazio is Hayes, Forrest and Forster.
I get the feeling they will spend big in the January window. They are obsessed with this 10IAR thing so I can see them pulling out all the stop if they are still trailing us.

Question is, will it be TLB doing the spending?

" if Neil Lennon believes he is the man for the managers job, then I believe I am the man for Margot Robbie".....
Aye, right you are Finbar.

Margot Robbie is one of our own . I’m sure there is a picture of her in a Rangers Top. OK it’s New York Rangers but that’s good enough for me

I get the feeling they will spend big in the January window. They are obsessed with this 10IAR thing so I can see them pulling out all the stop if they are still trailing us.

Where are they getting the money from to fund that? Unless someone actually wants to buy the likes of Eduard, Ajer or Christie in January then they aren't buying anyone.

Assuming that the yahoos win both of their SPL games in hand, Rangers will have a 5pt lead - certainly not insurmountable when it comes to deciding the destination of the title.

At the moment they are underperforming, and the question is how much of this is down to TLB. If I were part of the yahoo hierarchy and concluded that he was in fact to blame for much of the mess, I'd want to get a replacement in before the OF game on Jan 2nd.

This game is crucial for both teams, since a win for Rangers would place them in a very, very, strong position, allowing them theoretically, to lose the two remaining OF games and still be champs. The yahoos on the other hand, cannot drop any more points, which in their current form is a prospect that seems highly probable, now would be the optimum time to bring in a new manager. In fact, the only reason this hasn't already happened is that their prime candidates have said no, or they are still working out the terms of their deal.

Or they can't cover popcorn teeth's severance plus new manager wages, and/or can't tempt a new manager with a piss-poor transfer kitty.

Their accounts for last year showed an increased borrowing facility, and there's speculation their season ticket sales are down this year. Is it possible they've exhausted their funds plus borrowing capacity already with the sh*te they've brought in at the start of this season (plus Duffy's wages!), and have little or nothing to offer a new manager to work with?

I'm sorry, but I understood that their set-up at Lennoxtown was the country's premier training complex.
Have the mentally challengeds, and their mhedia lickspittles being lying to us?
Or, are we now to believe that Lennon thinks it's not up to scratch simply so he can use it as an excuse for his team being shite?

They arent spending unless they have a clearout mate. Theres no war chest after selling Tierney for book keeping reasons ;)

Remember Neic has spunked 25m quid during a pandemic

They won't "spend big" but they'll still have more activity than us no doubt. But one January transfer window won't fix them.

They have been unbelievably lucky in many games and have relied on late fight backs and throwing on an unfit racist junky to dig them out a hole. That’s not always going to work. It’s sheet desperation.

They will drop points before we play them in January and we will hammer them on the 50th anniversary of the disaster and cost that wee fucker his job. Fitting its that day he’s sacked after his lack of respect for the 40th anniversary.. yes I’ve a long memory and it’ll never be forgotten
I want him gone before then.

Either that or make the scabby prick stand on Edmiston Drive until the game kicks off.

I don't want him in our stadium that day, the 66 who lost their lives don't deserve such disrespect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back