kevin clancy is a bonafide cheat

Stewart Robertson and co are responsible for nights like tonight.

Went for the dignified silence after 29 December 2019.

Why Clancy gets games like tonight.
He must never be allowed a Rangers game ever again look at our stats trying to win with him treating us like that every game.

Almost up there with his performance at the piggery back in 2019. He lost control of the game in the first half which wasn't a dirty game Hagi's booking was laughable. Brown body checks Bassey play on nothing given we then have a body check on one of their players foul free kick. All they had to do was fall over and he fell for it every time he was choking to send one of our players off and he managed it. Club should be doing everything they can't to ensure he doesn't ref another game of ours this season.
He didn’t ’fall for it’ .. he wanted to give them as many opportunities as possible to hit the ball into our box. He wasn’t conned - we were, by that cheating rhat.

Almost up there with his performance at the piggery back in 2019. He lost control of the game in the first half which wasn't a dirty game Hagi's booking was laughable. Brown body checks Bassey play on nothing given we then have a body check on one of their players foul free kick. All they had to do was fall over and he fell for it every time he was choking to send one of our players off and he managed it. Club should be doing everything they can't to ensure he doesn't ref another game of ours this season.

He fell for nothing mate. He knew exactly what he was doing. He was just looking for an excuse and Lego muncher and all they diving dolly c*nts gave it to him on a plate all night.

The cheat needs hounded out of football for good!

Someone at the club needs to take the hit calling this cùnt a cheating bastard, obviously not the manager, someone, anyone… the fùcking tea lady even, it needs done and soon…. That was fùcking disgusting to witness last night

The SPFL/SFA can’t afford us to win the league this season. Cinch will pull out of the deal if their logo isn’t displayed on the winners league cup.
They will have their placement referees in throughout our league games and this one has won their team 2 points.

Scottish football is corrupt but hopefully due to us being so far ahead of their 19th Century Terrorist team the best team will still win in the end.

Genuinely when i sat down to watch the game and it was said it was Clancy my first thought was oh well here we go!
Iam not a Ref baiter on any terms but Clancy is toxic Walter said once you need to beat the Ref as well and thats sound judgement.
Someone anyone be it hotlines radio shows podcasts this guy needs highlighted about his performances in games we are in.

We played poorly. The ref influenced the flow of the game and brought it to kick and rush where free kicks and cards would count.

Hagi booked early for blocking a quick free kick. Every Rangers free kick was blocked. Why did none of our players play it off them to make that cheat repeat? Hardly seen a booking for the same this season.

Numerous touch line free kicks played 15 yards forward from the initial foul so they could load the box and punt it in.

Head scratching free kicks against us while in possession on quick breaks.

Push by Ferguson on Borna ignored at their penalty. Morelos booked for ball hitting him at speed. Why? Rolling ball penalty not retaken.

Kent booked twice for minimal contact.

Barisic elbowed in the nose twice. Goes down nose bleeding. Ignored by linesman while nose is bleeding. Last minute bornas bloody nose now a problem when they have yet another box bound free kick. Playing on for 30 seconds after 4 minutes are up until their attack breaks down.

I can only assume he never saw their penalty incident.
A truly reprehensible Rangers hating creep.

all this dignified silence is a dereliction of duty towards the club and the fans
Some of our fans absolutely love it.

We say nothing when we are shafted by corrupt Refereeing and neglect to respond to damaging articles from lying mentally challenged journalists.
There's nothing dignified about it

The fact that he didn’t give the pen for Aberdeen in the first half means his performance will be put down to incompetence rather than any type of cheating. Whether we like it or not the main contentious decision from the media will be the non pen award and not two soft bookings

Clancy is a cheat it’s as simple as that.

Everyone seen the ball move for the penalty. But he was waiting to see if it was saved first or not.

He was quick enough to see a push at a corner in the game in 2019 be them but misses the blatant push on barasic that leads to the penalty.

The constant bookings for nothing, but he’s fly about it. Books both sets of players to look legit but ultimately it’s to put him in a position to send one of our players off:

Brown must have been given 5-6 fouls for nothing incidents. First half was like a rinse repeat of get 20-30 yards out from our goal, fall over win foul.

As bad as we were the ref absolutely dictated where a lot of the football was played tonight by stopping every three seconds to give Aberdeen a foul.
We were frightened to tackle in case we got more red cards. Clancy's answer to that was to send Kent off for a nothing challenge.

I would be frightened to walk the streets if I were him. There must be a whole lot of rage out there for him.

Borna getting nothing for Hayes cracking his face, then being told to leave the pitch to have the resulting injury looked at is about as bad refereeing as I've ever seen.

We were poor last night, no question, but Aberdeen weren't good enough to beat us.There is absolutely no way you can say Clancy's outrageous decisions didn't heavily influence the result. He cheated us, plain and simple.

This will always happen until Rangers go to fùcking war on the SFA.

Borna getting nothing for Hayes cracking his face, then being told to leave the pitch to have the resulting injury looked at is about as bad refereeing as I've ever seen.

We were poor last night, no question, but Aberdeen weren't good enough to beat us.There is absolutely no way you can say Clancy's outrageous decisions didn't heavily influence the result. He cheated us, plain and simple.

We have a very publicly weak managing director. Gets paid handsomely by our investors to run and look after the business. The truth is in my opinion he should be back running a club like Motherwell. The job is too big for him.

Just back.

Pelted with coins and endured Kevin Clancy.

Tell me Rangers have said something.

We’ve been over this. Trying to win a game Kevin Clancy is refereeing is twice as difficult as one he doesnt.

Enough is enough.

He’s only 38. We could have another 12 years to endure with this cheat in charge of our big games.

I want the club to ask questions of his performance. That wasn't a referee making mistakes. That was corrupt officials.

As for the result, we move on. Aberdeen played every trick in the book, including assaulting a player, and still couldn't win against a team missing four midfielders, two CB's and a striker. They were also aided by the most corrupt officials you'll see this season.

A fuckin disgrace.
Barisic hit on the face which drew blood right in front of the assistant referee,play on.
Clancy then tells Barisic to go off and clean the blood from his face putting us down to 9 men.:))
Corrupt mentally challenged bastard.
yes but he only tells him to go off when the sheep have a free kick right outside our box.cheating prick he is.

Its true, all said in this tread is true but why do Rangers players put themselves in the positions of allowing him to step in.

Kent, Morelos both guilty of stupid antics that let Clancy step in and push Rangers around which gives the opposition a confidence boost and green light to ramp it up.
Correct they got drawn in hook line and sinker, just wish they were as clever at times

I wonder if Sportscene will highlight this:rolleyes:

We have a very publicly weak managing director. Gets paid handsomely by our investors to run and look after the business. The truth is in my opinion he should be back running a club like Motherwell. The job is too big for him.
I think back to Dave Kings comments about "noise" and why it's ignored.

This isn't noise - we're being cheated, it's going unchecked and if it continues, or gets worse, you're looking at the business being affected to the tune of £20-40m at the end of the season.

Probably verging on hyperbole to be fair, but if that happens, it's gross negligence.

Back