Kevin Clancy referee on Sunday

I'll be honest I was more concerned when it was Beaton in charge Vs Hibs. Last season in my years was the worst ever referee performance at Ibrox and there's been a few!
Screw the nut and carry out the game plan and no incompetent officiating should stop us this season. It's all about us, and it's wee games like this we need to be 'at it' as the gaffer says

That’s not the point is it ? All the refs are crap but Clancy has a personal vendetta with Morelos look no further than last season . He can’t wait to say he dived and watches him like a hawk with his hand already on his yellow card . He’s a cheat, and can’t be trusted .

I just think most refs are shit rather than have a personal vendetta.

He’s the worst of the lot. An out and out cheat.

Hopefully Andy Dallas for the OF game. I know he’s at Cambridge now but I reckon he’ll still lean in our favour.

Talking about refs.....paedo f.c. have tried this now for decades with Beaky Boyds outburst on paedo t.v. put pressure on the refs...just another dirty trick......does that Boyd No look a right daftie?

Madden handed a championship game this weekend to keep him out of the spotlight before the OF game - he's a shoe in.

Reactions: Gee
Who was the 4th official in the last game against them - they normally get the next fixture if spfl sticks to their practice from last season

Back