Kevin Clancy referee on Sunday

Who was the 4th official in the last game against them - they normally get the next fixture if spfl sticks to their practice from last season

It was Thompson. Go look at the SKY highlights on YouTube, the big miserable-faced wanks gub is a picture when Stevie G goes nuts for the second right in front of him...:cool:

Alfredo will need to learn, if he gets chopped down the ref will want to have a go at him as well. And he shouldn't give him a puzzled look with his arms outstretched, when he is called over. As its a booking apparantly.

An unbelievable decision amongst a sea of unbelievable decisions.

It'll be brother madden
Probably Jobby Midden or maybe they'll use the sleekit McLean.Don't think he's had the pleasure of cheating us against the mhanky mhob.He's done it with nearly every other team right enough.

Kevin Clancy is the biggest cheat in Scottish football. I’ve posted this for years. He smirks his way through every ridiculous decision against us. So blatant.

Clancy is a biased cheating prick who has shown in previous games he's officiated that his decisions are down right cheating when it involves Rangers.

We will get hee-haw on Sunday. Stick on!

Boyd knew exactly what he was doing when he criticised Beaton effectively killing any chance of getting the scum game

Go out, play great football and win the game. Who is Referee is insignificant.

A cheat of a referee would have awarded St Mirren a first half penalty.

He’s actually been very consistent today and the foul on Helander was a great spot. He’s never been a ref that I’ve warmed to, always seems very detached, cold and lacking in any empathy with players.

He had a good game today.

In fact, the refs have been mostly ok in all our games so far.

I can't believe I just wrote that.

No real issues with Chance today.....which shock me

Radio Scotland

Mcfadden on Jim.Goodwin

'He'll be upset and hopefully annoyed at the referee

That is irresponsible.

Apart from booking Helander for the guy tripping himself up near the end of the game.

He had a good game today.

In fact, the refs have been mostly ok in all our games so far.

I can't believe I just wrote that.
So what did Helander get a yellow card for? I couldn't see a foul but glancy saw a bookable offence somewhere. Strange or consistently bad refereeing from this yahoo.

Typical clancy performance, seen fouls that never existed and managed to book our player for being near a St mirren player tripped up by his teammate.

After Boyd's calculated outburst I hope they don't pick Beaton . He would likely give them everything to prove he is not biased and pander the priests of the SFA

Only real mistake was the booking for Helander. He never touched the player.

Arfield got called for an aerial challenge both players doing exactly the same thing to each other knees high and turning their backs on each other.....Clancy’s internal bias kicked in and he awarded the foul against us.....that’s his problem
when the decision is 50/50 it will always go against us...

I think he can be forgiven for the Helendar one....the linesman who had a better view was waiving his flag like an epileptic operating a jack hammer....

Hellander getting booked was his only error, which for a full game is fine.

Hopefully makes a few tin pot conspiracy theorists think again. I doubt it though.

Back