Kevin Clancy referee v Kilmarnock.

Well,I suppose he had to come out of hiding at sometime. Will make an @rse of it,then back into hiding.

Clancy should have been sacked on the spot after the Piggery game. The amount of non-Rangers fans who were also condemning his open cheating said it all. It was an embarrassment to Scottish football.

True... and the chance we missed in not nailing him will probably come back to haunt us this season - and not just from him.

Cheating bar steward, he will do his earnest to have us over, he has to be watched, we had the chance to register our concerns after we won at the lottery but as usual we turned over and had our bellies tickled.

Ronson.

First game in charge of us since the OF game at Hogmany I believe.

Discuss.

Nick Walsh on Sunday v Livingston.
Oh well,it was only a matter of time.After the first 3 league game being reffed by refs not from the dark sectarian side and zero bookings it's back to reality with walsh,the guy who topped all the "how to be a fanny"classes at school then clancy expect the bookings and cheating to come thick and fast. Next 2 games against hammer throwers and divers. The referees will take pleasure ignoring the brutal assault and pulling us up for every little thing Just beat them Rangers and stop me moaning......please.

Ronson.

First game in charge of us since the OF game at Hogmany I believe.

Discuss.

Nick Walsh on Sunday v Livingston.

Only a matter of time before we came up against the cheatin incompetent arsehole that is Clancy.

He'll take great delight in fuukin us up for 3 points.

Alfie, be on yer best behaviour that game coz as sure as fuuk he'll be lookin to dish out cards to him.

He did say he knew how important this season was for shitlic fc. Now, with the mhanky mob unable to play due to irregularities by a certain separate entity, totally unlinked to that rotten club of course, the SFA have turned to agent "cheatin' bastard" to ensure everyone knows the importance of this season.

C'mon Rangers stuff this lot and pile the pressure on em.

Two words to describe him. “Cheating Bastard” :mad::mad: Should be banned from reffing any of our games ever again.

He’s a cheat, a bad ref yes but also an out and out cheat.

Never seen anything like it before in that last OF game.

He was scared to blow the full time whistle.

He wasn't scared. He wanted to give them as much of an opportunity to score as he could. Rangers should have made an example out of him and demanded he never takes one of our games again.

It shows the club aren't even trying to fight back. After that game at NY he should never be near a Gers game.

Nick Walsh has been fine in the past. Young lad though and he’s had a few shockers for other teams (killie and motherwell I think) - if it turns into a proper scrap I’m not sure he’ll be able to control it. That said he loves dishing out a yellow card which should suit us. Basically 5 cards per game last season I think.

Sounds like the over 4 or 5 yellow cards is the bet to be on especially after Holt's comments earlier in the week.

I’m going to boo at my TV Throughout the match , maybe even a rendition of who’s the papist in the black

On a serious note he should be nowhere near our games this season after his performances at the piggery on numerous occasions last year

A Cheating Tim with a whistle and a bitter one at that
I wish him every ill that can befall a human being.

Kevin Clancy is very much a discriminatory referee. He is biased and incapable of officiating fairly because he is blinded by hatred.

He has real issues with Rangers players in general and Morelos in particular.

He chose to be fast tracked through the UEFA Refereeing courses with the sole aim to be of benefit to his beloved CFC.

In short he is a cheat.

We should have called this mentally challenged kunt out after the scum game and said he shouldn’t referee another Rangers game , why we didn’t is beyond belief.

Clancy should have been sacked on the spot after the Piggery game. The amount of non-Rangers fans who were also condemning his open cheating said it all. It was an embarrassment to Scottish football.
That performance was the day the penny dropped with non Rangers fans. It was so bad, people were just pissing themselves at him.

Management should mention something in the pre match presser. Just something that won’t get anyone into bother but enough that Clancy knows we haven’t forgot and will be watching him like a hawk

The refs in this country are rotten most of the time. one week its a terrible ref the next it’s a really terrible one and so on.

Incredible eh.

Rangers for just about the first time ever have gone 3 matches without a booking.

The start of a new season with no fans baying as soon as a Rangers player goes near a tackle.

They send for Clancy to reestablish the old normal before it gets out of hand.

Genuine question, how are refs assigned to games? Is it meant to be random or does someone pick?

Fully expected Clancy to get the call up for their game midweek against St Mirren to help them get back to winning ways but postponed and he ended up 4th official at Motherwell.

29th December should have been the end of him refereeing our matches. Walsh at the weekend isn't much better was their not a stat for him the last 5 or 6 Rangers games he done he booked Alfie in every single one of them?

Guaranteed first sending off this season with that clown.
Henderson the other night was woeful but Clancy is different class.
Absolute cheat!

Do the referees get an equal number of games for each club per season?

Are they given more of our games if they've done well or are they relegated/demoted if they judged to be performing poorly? It's something I'd like to know more about but not sure how you'd get that kind of information. I don't know anything about the allocation process.

Clancy knows exactly what's at stake!

Mark my words. We'll get f*ck all from him and he'll do everything in his power to give the advantage to Killie. Just like the 2-1 game at the piggery!

Should never be allowed near another one of our games after deciding to try and cheat us out of a win on live television. In fact in any other league I doubt a ref would be allowed to take charge of a certain team’s games again after a performance like that. It couldn’t have been any clearer what he was up to if he’d swapped his black shirt for the green and grey. Cùnt.

The only ref in history that adds injury time onto injury time because his team were getting beat.
The Jesuit will have no hesitation in hammering us either by his ommission (never saw it) or by any means he can find to punish us, he should have been thrown out after his last debacle and Rangers failed to do anything about him, we will regret that.

Back