Kevin Clancy referee v Kilmarnock.

Clancy is a cheating mentally challenged rat bastard. He should have been taken off the list immediatly after the outrage in December. His arrogance is beyond belief and he knows he will be protected by the cabal.

no other post required, the perfect summation of Clancy.

8 mins added on time if the game is tight. Stop start every time the wind hits a Killie player.
Plenty of yellow cards for us .

Glad we’ve got a respected, neutral commentator covering the game. I’d get Walter in for this one too. Let’s see him cheat under the most intense scrutiny this time, rather than Walker and Crocker looking the other way.

Refs in this country are on a sliding scale from inept down to blatant cheats. Clancy firmly at the bottom end of the scale.

He should never have been in charge of another game after that performance at the piggery.

That was out and out blatant, cheating taken to another level.

We had the opportunity to take it further and end his career, Beale called him out, he was merely telling the truth and pointed out the obvious, but we backed down.

Ronson.

First game in charge of us since the OF game at Hogmany I believe.

Discuss.
I think Clancy will have a low profile game to try and appear he is impartial then do his major cheating nearer the end of the season when it's clearer what games he has to manipulate to benefit his team and disadvantage us.
He will try to cheat on a more subtle way imo.

One thing is clear he will cheat us when he thinks he needs to and where possible.

I’d prefer to never see him ref us ever again .

The lack of scrutiny his dogshit performance got from the “ neutral “ press could lead to another wise sane person becoming paranoid .

I still would like someone to answer the question on, if shirt pulling in a box is a definite penalty on dec 29th,how come subsequently he didn’t give one penalty there after for the remainder of the season,for the same offence?
He didn't give a penalty for the same offence in the same game.

He would have been gutted we scored from the resulting corner.

I still would like someone to answer the question on, if shirt pulling in a box is a definite penalty on dec 29th,how come subsequently he didn’t give one penalty there after for the remainder of the season,for the same offence?
He bypassed 2 examples, at least , in the same match .

Clancy has already made everyone aware that he knows what is at stake in his team's quest for 9.75 IAR. He'll not let them down I'm sure!

Remind who criticised him mate ?

From the neutrals

It was ordinary punters on social media, mate. Countless football fans from both within and outside Scotland watching the game on the 29th December and quite not believing the open cheating that was taking place before their own eyes. The Scottish media, however, never condemned Clancy. They kept their usual vitriol for Rangers players.

He’s a cheat, a bad ref yes but also an out and out cheat.

Never seen anything like it before in that last OF game.

He was scared to blow the full time whistle.
He wasn't scared, he just didn't want to.

I still can't believe on the night of that game we had posters on here still say he wasn't a cheat or that we should just shut up and enjoy the win.

Genuinely makes me angry

i was watching the 3-0 99 game last night and when you watch this back it angers me, if Dallas didnt cheat all 2nd half then it would've been a very heavy loss.

The 29th Dec is the worst though, after years of being tanked from them this game should've been payback. If Clancy doesnt cheat and ref'd it fairly we would have won by a country mile, it was a chance for complete humiliation of them and we were denied that by the mentally challengeds MotM that day, Clancy and his cheating linesman.

It's strange victories can annoy you :D

Back