Kevin De Bruyne

Anyone think Man City could actually go unbeaten ?. I’m not absolutely convinced with defence still suspect at times but it is not totally outlandish. It is some team they have young Jesus is phenomenal and not even starting.

He's brilliant.
I'd show any young Scottish player that 30 seconds of play.
A hard shot with the left foot that forces a defence and then a hard shot with the right foot into the bottom corner.

Pure practiced technique.

Anyone think Man City could actually go unbeaten ?. I’m not absolutely convinced with defence still suspect at times but it is not totally outlandish. It is some team they have young Jesus is phenomenal and not even starting.
Brilliant side but I'm near certain they will get beat at some point

I can't see it, there's too many teams that are capable of beating them on their day. Throw in some bad luck or bad refereeing decisions and it makes it almost impossible.

He wasn’t good enough when he was at Chelsea, Pep is one of the only top managers to actually develop players and De Bruyne is the prime example of that at City.

Different animal now.

Probably the same person that decided to sell Matic to Man Utd.

Yeah that was a blunder and a half as well quite a lot of blunders in recent times regarding transfers. Biggest one has still got to be Man United letting go of Pogba for free although he seemed to want to leave of him own accord. Four years later sign him for £90 million crazy times !.

He wasn’t good enough when he was at Chelsea, Pep is one of the only top managers to actually develop players and De Bruyne is the prime example of that at City.

Different animal now.
Pep definitely has him playing but it’s all in the confidence I believe. Maybe he was just too young at Chelsea with too many other stars meaning it was a bit overwhelming for him. I bet he still had the same ability then just more confidence now. Similar situation with Salah at Liverpool I bet he always had it but just never happened somehow for him at Chelsea.

Whoever was in charge of the decision to get rid of him must be sacked if not already.

That would be the 'special one'. Jóse didn't believe he had the right attitude to succeed at the top level but De Bruyne recently claimed Jòse only spoke to him on two or three occasions during his time at Chelsea.

That would be the 'special one'. Jóse didn't believe he had the right attitude to succeed at the top leave however De Bruyne claimed Jòse only spoke to him on three occasions during his time at Chelsea in an interview earlier in the season.

I did think it was probably Mourinho seems strange though. If De Bruyne is honest how could Mourinho really get a good grasp of his attitude having only spoken to him 3 times.

Did anybody actually think Arsenal would do it either though ? I am too young to remember how do they compare who looks the better so far. ?
Probably easier done back then in my opinion, not to take away from what a really good side Arsenal were. Back then there were only 2 teams that would realistically win the league going in to that particular season. This season there was probably 4 sides. A lot of tough away days to be faced

For me Aguero is world class, de Bruyne not far off if he isn’t already.
This Jesus will become world class and Sane getting better all the time as well.
Just need to become better defensively and they’ll take some stopping.

He's been hit and miss today. Great goal but blew two easy balls to pick someone in on goal

David Silva has been the best player on the park by a mile

Without a doubt the best player in the prem for me give me him over Hazard or Sanchez every day of the week.

Chelsea must really be kicking themselves. Whoever was in charge of the decision to get rid of him must be sacked if not already.

You a Chelsea supporter ?.

Pep playing him and Silva almost as central midfielders, with Fernandinho as 'protection.' Just goes to show if you have good enough players and a plan to work hard off the ball you don't necessarily need to have physical players in there, that we hear all the time about the EPL.

Pep playing him and Silva almost as central midfielders, with Fernandinho as 'protection.' Just goes to show if you have good enough players and a plan to work hard off the ball you don't necessarily need to have physical players in there, that we hear all the time about the EPL.

Apparently City have the shortest squad in Europe

If there is a better midfielder anywhere else right now I haven't seen him. He is a wonderful footballer

Pep definitely has him playing but it’s all in the confidence I believe. Maybe he was just too young at Chelsea with too many other stars meaning it was a bit overwhelming for him. I bet he still had the same ability then just more confidence now. Similar situation with Salah at Liverpool I bet he always had it but just never happened somehow for him at Chelsea.

Pep didn’t devolvep him.

He was class before Chelsea and before moving
to Man City

Without a doubt the best player in the prem for me give me him over Hazard or Sanchez every day of the week.

Chelsea must really be kicking themselves. Whoever was in charge of the decision to get rid of him must be sacked if not already.
If he keeps playing the way he is he might catch Brenda's eye , don't know if he could be good enough for the invincibles though ......seriously though he's brilliant to watch .

Back