Kevin Kelly cannae mind

GourockBlue50

Official Ticketer
The Police are as complicit as the media and politicians and COPFS, what are the Police waiting for? The Police should be launching an investigation and making multiple arrests - CBC in league with Barry Bennell, Jimmy Savile a frequent visitor, McGinn and Kelly links to Trophy Centre even AFTER the first investigation into Torbett in '86 and then the massive completely unjustifiable payments to Trophy Centre AFTER the investigation, signed off by a young Peter Lawwell.

The whole thing stinks and is rotten to its rancid core.

And the media lie about four convictions - there have been six convictions, the guy with all the photos and the the guy Strachan who ran Celtic Boys Club east, who also ran the UK's largest paedophile network, Plod must think it's a coincidence that Strachan ended up at Celtic, which means Plod is thick as %^*& or else Plod is in on it.

Frankly, members of Plod and politicians and the judiciary should be getting arrested for gross negligence and complicity.
The fact they only ever report there being 4 of the dirty bastards always makes me think that not only are they part of the cover they must be meeting to decide what to put out to the public.

They are all rancid scumbags.

tsa57

“I’ve been told by police to stick to my statement and speak to no one”

Is that for a lawyer to tell him? Not the police? Oh let's get the police the blame now?

jicrw

I have mutual friends with one of the victims family members. Word from them is that this cover up goes to the very top. The people who have kept this horrible tragedy suppressed from public scrutiny, and who continue to try and stop any or all talk of it are high up.

The Lawrence Haggert lad was mentioned aswell as being part of this.

Make no mistake, when this all unravels that club are going to be left with no where to turn. They must be punished for allowing those evil monsters to ruin countless lives while hiding behind the good name of Celtic.

Tic Toc......
YER DEAD ON, I once knew someone who got to "KNOW" Tam Paton in Saughton. According to him, Tam took the wrap for and was rewarded by, THE REAL BIG BOYS, IN SOCIETY.

BlueBaloo

The fact they only ever report there being 4 of the dirty bastards always makes me think that not only are they part of the cover they must be meeting to decide what to put out to the public.

They are all rancid scumbags.
It is now actually six(that we know about)

Torbett
Cairney
Kelly
Cullen
Strachan
McCafferty

Were the above on the list of gerry?

Who are the others unaccounted for?

chosen few

Lets be honest scumtic arent going to be punished for this , best we can hope for is a groveling apology , compensation for the victims and there name to be tarnished worldwide .

The_Irrepressibles

Last edited:

Woodrow Call

This is actually becoming worse than Penn State as they are shamefully refusing to admit anything. At least with PS the victims got an enquiry, a day in court, an apology etc. These creatures are actually trying to 'tough it out'.
They won't tough it out. It's getting more interesting every day. And we've not heard from McGuire and Daly yet. There's money in this so the good stuffs still to come.

Brother Crockett

They won't tough it out. It's getting more interesting every day. And we've not heard from McGuire and Daly yet. There's money in this so the good stuffs still to come.
I hear what you’re saying there bro, but none of this stuff is either interesting or good. It would be great if none of it happened and the whole thing was an elaborate hoax masterminded by Freemasons, the OO and Donald Findlay. Unfortunately, that is not the case, Real lives have been destroyed.

fyd

what I'm asking is, is there anything apart from the Trophy centre and other business links tying them together. it is alright us thinking he's part of the alleged paedo ring but is there evidence to prove this.
Plenty of circumstantial evidence, look at his connections to Savile and the Kilsyth Paedo priest.

Woodrow Call

I hear what you’re saying there bro, but none of this stuff is either interesting or good. It would be great if none of it happened and the whole thing was an elaborate hoax masterminded by Freemasons, the OO and Donald Findlay. Unfortunately, that is not the case, Real lives have been destroyed.
Yes and the Club that destroyed these lives should pay financially and in the case of individuals with custodial sentences.

Pablo

Sickening. This country really is a cesspit of depravity. Just like The Holly Greig cover up. All sorts involved in peado rings goes right up the food chain, that is why there is so much silence on the subject. It is a great blackmailing tool as well. It is fucking vile beyond belief.

FourMenHadADream

An open independent public enquiry should now be held. All the information discovered during Ceptic's two year enquiry should be passed to the Judges leading the enquiry and all known victims should be interviewed. A call should also be made for any additional victims to come forward. No stone should be left unturned to unequivocally establish who knew what, when and who helped to subsequently cover it up.