Kevin Kyle looking for work

Good luck to him, but this is why these guys need to make sure they get them self sorted when playing football. Football is a short career for most giving them 10 years of work if they are lucky, the money he was getting from Hearts and us should have been used to invest in his future.

Hope he sorts something nothing wrong with putting yourself out there for work

Actually wonder what they get for open goal. Imagine the hydro will coin it in

Good luck to him, but this is why these guys need to make sure they get them self sorted when playing football. Football is a short career for most giving them 10 years of work if they are lucky, the money he was getting from Hearts and us should have been used to invest in his future.
In footballing terms he wasn’t on awful lot at us or Hearts (less than £2k P/W) considering footballers most likely have larger bills or whatever.

This is why I’m big on players getting a trade or education in tangent with their footballing education. So when they retire or fall out of them the game they have a skill set to forge a career out of.

Hope he sorts something soon, it’s admirable trying to earn a wage by whatever means necessary and he’s harmless.

In footballing terms he wasn’t on awful lot at us or Hearts (less than £2k P/W) considering footballers most likely have larger bills or whatever.

This is why I’m big on players getting a trade or education in tangent with their footballing education. So when they retire or fall out of them the game they have a skill set to forge a career out of.

Hope he sorts something soon, it’s admirable trying to earn a wage by whatever means necessary and he’s harmless.
Fair point , and fair on the big man for looking out there for work .

What I will say is people seem to be under the misconception he’s on his uppers and skint judging by some replies , I can confirm no need to worry he seems to be doing fine in a nice big house in a decent part of cumbernauld , nice car and family always well kitted out .

Did anyone see his tweet aimed at Sturgeon and Jason Leitch last week about how a passenger in his taxi got corona and he wasn't informed about it until a week later and now he has to self isolate and his tweet was basically asking Sturgeon to get life back to normal as he cant afford to be off work, guessing si ferry got on the blower to him to ask to delete tha pronto.

Always surprises me to hear when former players fall on hard times, particularly those from the modern era. I would have imagined his income would have been relatively decent throughout the course of his career. Where does it all go?

Always surprises me to hear when former players fall on hard times, particularly those from the modern era. I would have imagined his income would have been relatively decent throughout the course of his career. Where does it all go?
He wouldn't have made much up here

He’s not on hard times . See my post above , he lives in a cracking house in a very decent area , nice clothes , car , wife etc . He’s just looking for work

What sticks in my mind when he left Rangers, he left with nothing but praise for us, and that if my memory serves me correct he terminated the contract to save us monies. Unlike some who milked us till they left at a time when we could least afford it.

Would have thought he would make a few quid from open goal ? But well played looking for a job and not sitting doing sod all.

hopefully gets something sorted.

Would have thought he would make a few quid from open goal ? But well played looking for a job and not sitting doing sod all.

hopefully gets something sorted.
Strongly doubt they get much funding at all seeing as its free, only income will be via adverts. Then even with that they will have a few overheads. Especially due to live shows being cancelled at the minute.

He had a huge gambling habit when he was at Sunderland.

Credit to him looking to find paid employment rather than sign on the dole - certainly not mentally challenged behaviour. Hope he gets sorted ASAP.

Certainly not the worst player in our recent history, and he has always spoke well of Rangers, seems a decent guy. Best of British to him in his search for work.

Reactions: SSR
I’m sure he won’t be short of offers for work due to being on open goal etc and a bit of publicity - also free advertising for whoever hires him also on open goal , win win

Fair play to him reaching out looking for something. Although he is probably comfortable financially everyone still needs a wage coming in each month to get by. Don’t mind the big fella

Back