Kevin Muscat - It was the most fantastic period of my career and also my life

He was a thug, not a hardman.

Someone like Souness was a hardman - he would never shirk a challenge and you knew he would face up to any player on the pitch.
Muscat would try and pick on skinny little wingers.
There is some shite being posted on this thread and this lot takes the biscuit . Picking on skinny wingers, shirking challenges is fuckin laughable. The guy never backed off in his life.

I met Muscat in a pub last year and he was delighted to open up and share some stories from back in the day, including the full uncut story of an altercation at a Bothwell hotel :D

He's some character. Absolutely loved it at Ibrox despite being there for such a short time and it's clear he's got a bond with the club.

Not a bad player as some are saying,he was good solid player. Did some stupid tackles at times which let him down. Very successful with Melbourne Victory as a player and Manager.

Not a bad player as some are saying,he was good solid player. Did some stupid tackles at times which let him down. Very successful with Melbourne Victory as a player and Manager.
How did i know you would defend him ?
He is hated by everyone in Australia, bar your sorry lot.

As liabilities go, Kevin Muscat was up there with the worst of them.

Some of his antics on a football pitch were disgraceful in all honesty.

Reactions: TQ3
How did i know you would defend him ?
He is hated by everyone in Australia, bar your sorry lot.
I like the way he played, a no nonsense player and a very solid defender as far as the shit Aussie A league goes. I live on the Central Coast, I know, I know the Mariners are shoite , but the team everyone hates are your Sydney silvertails if you want to talk about hate.

I like the way he played, a no nonsense player and a very solid defender as far as the shit Aussie A league goes. I live on the Central Coast, I know, I know the Mariners are shoite , but the team everyone hates are your Sydney silvertails if you want to talk about hate.
I never said MVFC , I said Muscat was hated. Anyhoo, no one likes us we don’t care

Not sure if it's been said on here yet, but ex rangers player Kevin muscat, is becoming the assistant manager to big Angie, at torbett towers, the ex rangers player who the scum tweeted about last year, receiving an ebt lol
Can only be bettered if someone finds an Aussie article of Big Angie suporting the Commonwealth and being a fan of Her Majesty.

Martin Tyler: I swear you’ll never see banter like this anywhere again

E3Rd1FQX0AMYBZ3

Back