Kevin Nisbet at Hiv's

Fitba Juice

Anyone know much about this boy?
Hat-trick today, 18 goals in 25 games for Dunfermline and 31 in 38 for Raith Rovers previously.
Not implying we should sign him btw, but will be interesting to see how he does at Hibs this season...

Think we should have had taken a punt on him tbh

Looks like he’ll go on to be a very good striker at a better level than Hibs, maybe to us in the future?

Hat-trick today, 18 goals in 25 games for Dunfermline and 31 in 38 for Raith Rovers previously.
Not implying we should sign him btw, but will be interesting to see how he does at Hibs this season...
Don`t know much about the guy; but 49 from 63 (albeit at a lower level); and a hat-trick today after stepping up a league is a phenomenal return.
F*ck hibs though.

Was involved with a team he played for as a kid, he was head and shoulders above anyone else in his age group at that time. Seems to have taken him a while to find his feet at the professional level but wouldn’t be surprised if this boy makes it at a higher level than Hibs tbh.

I liked what I saw of him for Dunfermline after hearing us linked with him last year but the mrs told me his goalscoring stats last season and it really surprised me how little his name had been talked about.

Think she said it was like 18 in 23, and he looks much more suited to playing lone striker than Shankland.

I always thought he was better than Shankland and is my fantasy captain this week, think he said he was a bit of a fanny at thistle then got his head down at Raith. Seems a good lad, my mate was at Aberdeen and St Mirren with Shankland, he rates Nisbet higher.

One of those strikers you like watching.

Typically poacher type first goal today but his second McCrorie should do better. 3rd a well taken penalty.

I'm sure he spat the dummy as he never got his move to hivs last transfer window

Will be regarded as pish because he plays in Scotland. Haven’t seen a lot of him in all honestly. Good luck to the boy, unless he’s a mentally challenged obv.

Don't mean to be to down on the guy but his first goal he was inches away from ballooning over the bar from about 5 foot - his second McCrorie should probably have saved and then his 3rd was a penalty that again McCrorie got a strong hand too - A hatrick is a hatrick but that was one of the least inspired one you'll ever see (I was bored at work last night)

When I think of my dream Rangers no 9..roy of the rovers style,i can't say he's ever went by the name of Kevin.

A future Gers legend!
Mind you... I said that about Scott Allan.
That didn't exactly work out too well!

Will carve out a decent career in Scotland with Hivs before securing a money spinning move south of the border to the bottom end of the Championship or top end of League 1 in 2 seasons time... Good luck to the lad.

Better than Shankland, according to someone I know that see’s a lot of lower league football
He isn’t even close to being as good as Shankland I see lots of the league he is decent but over the season Shankland will score more

I feel Rangers should buy and loan out guys like Nisbet who obv shows promise. A bit like Chelsea do then sell them on if not quite good enough at a profit.

Took his goals well going from the highlights
As an aside how does livis pitch look worse every time I see it.
A total embarrassment to Scottish football .

Call me precious but I see a needless comment like this and think I really cannae be arsed with this forum sometimes.

I initially typed 'call me a sn.o.wfl..ake' there which was automatically changed to 'hunk' yet someone can say this and it posts no bother. This is a public forum infested by Celtic fans taking screenshots and posting them onto twitter..we need to come away from all that
Well said

Call me precious but I see a needless comment like this and think I really cannae be arsed with this forum sometimes.

I initially typed 'call me a sn.o.wfl..ake' there which was automatically changed to 'hunk' yet someone can say this and it posts no bother. This is a public forum infested by Celtic fans taking screenshots and posting them onto twitter..we need to come away from all that

I don't see the problem with the word 19th Century Terrorist. The way they band the word 'hun' around I certainly won't be tip toeing around their feelings, I couldn't give a %^*& if they screenshot something that says 19th Century Terrorist in it, and tweet it, no one would give it two looks.

I know they're a hysterical bunch, but no one is shocked about us being derogatory about our rivals on an internet forum.

Typically poacher type first goal today but his second McCrorie should do better. 3rd a well taken penalty.

Yeah if McCrorie is going to be number 1 for us in the future (which I think he will be) he has to be saving goals like the 2nd goal. I don't think he covered himself in too much glory with the first either didn't anticipate his defender missing the ball.

Yeah if McCrorie is going to be number 1 for us in the future (which I think he will be) he has to be saving goals like the 2nd goal. I don't think he covered himself in too much glory with the first either didn't anticipate his defender missing the ball.

It will be great experience for him. Gave him a a bit of slack for the first. The second he definitely needs to get a stronger hand to it. Maybe we have just been used to McGregor pulling off saves like this when called upon.

I’d agree here.
I said same about Shankland.
However, we seem to be afraid we’re going to miss out on another Robertson if we don’t sign every decent youngster in the country,
Well we missed out on Robertson, McGinn, Fraser and McArthur to name a few. So yeah any time there is a very cheap option available on a young talented Scottish player we should be keeping an eye out even with a view to signing on the cheap and loaning out to other Scottish Premiership sides to see if they can impress at this level, then even sell on for a fee if they wont do the business for us. It has worked well for them with Christie and Armstrong etc.

Back