Kevin Nisbet

TylerDurden

Official Ticketer
Played well today, haven't really seen much else of him tbh, but seems to have done well so far this season. Is he destined for better things?

I thought Boyle was the better player tbh

We should look at him

I guess he'd be beneath Gerrard though

Seen very little of him but from what I have certainly lots of early promise.

Picks up some good positions, decent pace not electric, not scared to have a go. Used his body well on a few occasions for someone of his size.

Be interesting to see how he does over a season in the top flight.

From what I have seen I can't say I'd be arguing contrary to this. Shankland looks out of his depth tbh.

I'm neither for or against Shankland but what evidence has there been this season that can speak to him being out of his depth?

The guy has been injured & then scored an outrageous goal yesterday

He's a very good player did well at Raith, actually linked up well with Barjonas when he was on loan there. His season at Dunfermline and doing well with Hibs.
As someone had said he's apparently a rabid though so personally I'd rather look elsewhere for bargain buys.

Seeing him today, I think we may have missed a cheap punt here.
Again.
File with Shankland and Dykes. Whilst I don’t think any of them are good enough for us each one of them is better than Itten ! Scary though is we could have bought all 3 of them for what we paid for Itten and had some change !!!! Very scary

Seeing him today, I think we may have missed a cheap punt here.
Know nothing about him myself but looks a player and reminded me a bit of McCoist, only from what I saw today.
Are we not scouting the lower leagues or do we not rate him?

Again.
File with Shankland and Dykes. Whilst I don’t think any of them are good enough for us each one of them is better than Itten ! Scary though is we could have bought all 3 of them for what we paid for Itten and had some change !!!! Very scary
What are you basing your opinion of Itten on?

He has been playing well for a long time now. Thought he was excellent today, dragged our CBs all over the shop, and impressive at getting a shot away (reminded me of Defoe the way he managed to turn his man to get a quick shot)

I've watched 3 Hibs games this season and he's stood out in all of them.

I think he's destined for us, them or upper Championship/lower Premier League sides.

Again.
So you’ve seen Itten play how many times? Or are you one of these wonder scouts who can spot a player by the way he warms up before a game?

He will become a right good player I reckon. I hope he goes south before he ends up at the piggery

Some are very easily impressed
GK2ah1W.png

He's scored goals in the third tier and made the step up to the Championship.

He now appears to be making the step up to the Premiership.

Obviously we'll see how the scoring record looks at the end of the season but it looks promising for him/Hibs. Celtic are getting a lot of success out of their domestic/homegrown players. I think it was in the transfer thread that it went off on a tangent but there's about 5-10 players in the Premier League who played in the SPFL that'd definitely add to our team/squad.

Not acknowledging the ones who are playing well seems short-sighted or a strange bias.

Currently nowhere near what we require at Rangers in my opinion but I do think he's a good wee player in the context of the SPL. Deserves his move up from championship. Possibly one to keep an eye on but wouldn't get game time with us at the moment.

Again.
Inform us all about why you're stating that those three are all better than Itten. Floor's all yours mate

Know nothing about him myself but looks a player and reminded me a bit of McCoist, only from what I saw today.
Are we not scouting the lower leagues or do we not rate him?

Funnily enough that was exactly what came into my head when he had that early snapshot today

He certainly gave Goldson something to think about today.
Goldson isn’t so keen to battle against forwards like Nisbet

The amount of times he chased back threw himself into challenges I don't think he will be doing that every game. We will see if he does the same against that other lot next week.

Back