Kevin nisbett Signs for Hibs ?

Interesting to see him at a higher level, however I thought hibs were struggling to keep the lights on. How they chucking out 6 figure sums, would suggest a few departures.

LGuzsj6.gif

Sun reporting their chairmen has told the players all win and appearance bonus' are to be scrapped next season.

But they've just spent x amount on Nisbett(Dunfirmline rejected 250k in feb), signed Wright and in talks with Gogic.

Just like their mhanky mates, classy pricks

How is that enforceable if it's in a contract?

He was released as a youngster....from Hibs !!.
Went to thistle done really well but released there too. While thistle have disappeared into the wilderness the boy has gone from strength to strength in the 1st division then the championship with dunfermline. Hes a good player but will be interesting to see if he can make the step up

Outscored Shankland last ( this season) in a poor team i believe..

Will be good for them. Cue a headline of us and them wanting him circa 3 million before he dissapears south never to be seen again.

Big step up for the boy. Hope he scores hunners against the bheggars and is pish otherwise. %^*& hibs

Outscored Shankland last ( this season) in a poor team i believe..

Will be good for them. Cue a headline of us and them wanting him circa 3 million before he dissapears south never to be seen again.

Is it true he asked Hibs to put a “Celtic clause” in the contract, so that if the tims enquire about him, Hibs need to sell? I’m sure that’s what I read. Doesn’t sound like he would want to come to us anyway!

Back