Kevin Thomson reply to a celtic fan on twitter

What a player. I was dumbstruck when I bumped into him out running in the Colinton Dell, in Edinburgh a few days after that tackle. I have been in the company of the Royal Family and actually danced with the Queen at Balmoral, but I was more in awe meeting him and I blabbered some shit to him. He must've though, who is that sweating loonball, but it was worth it.
As Mick Jagger once told me:

“...never name drop”

What a player. I was dumbstruck when I bumped into him out running in the Colinton Dell, in Edinburgh a few days after that tackle. I have been in the company of the Royal Family and actually danced with the Queen at Balmoral, but I was more in awe meeting him and I blabbered some shit to him. He must've though, who is that sweating loonball, but it was worth it.
Welcome aboard Dukey.

He had the potential to be one of the best midfielders Britain has ever seen.

It's a tragic shame that his body couldn't hold up. If he'd stayed fit during his peak years we'd have seen him playing at the very top level IMO. You see the likes of Jordan Henderson playing for the top side in England and the moment - Thomson was twice the player he'll ever be. He could have played for anyone. Glad we at least saw a couple of great years of him.

Kevin Thomson was a ready made replacement for Ferguson in terms of captaincy, very underrated footballer aswell.

I always look back at the core of the team from 2008-2011 and if it wasnt for financial stuff off the field I genuinely believe those players would would be bona-fide legends.

Just look at Davis and McGregor.. 3 titles each and they were both just hitting their prime as it all went tits up. Both would be on 6/7 titles easy.

This for me too. I am sure we would have left the mentally challengeds miles behind.

Have to say, never really minded Robbie Keane (except when he played for them of course) he always comes across as quite a decent sort.

What a player. I was dumbstruck when I bumped into him out running in the Colinton Dell, in Edinburgh a few days after that tackle. I have been in the company of the Royal Family before, and the Duke of Edinburgh once shouted at me: "finish changing out the bloody toilet paper and get the %^*& out of her so I can take a shit!" and of course I stalked the Queen at Balmoral, before being cornered by Special Branch, who beat the shit out of me, but I was more in awe of meeting him a short time later, and I blabbered some shit to him. He must've though, who is that sweating loonball, but it was worth it.
Fixed that for you :)

Loved Kevin Thomson and although I felt we all appreciated him many of our support didn't realise how good he was until he was out with injuries or had moved on.

Although I dont believe Ryan Jack is quite as good as KT I believe it won't be until Jack has gone before many in our support rate him at his true worth.

Love an excuse to post quite possibly the best gif on the internet

Innnnnncoming...

9t0fnt.jpg
Beautiful!

See! This is what @Jollybotanist was talking about :p:D

Did he not lose the first game against Clyde in th e cup.
It was Roy who's only contribution to sellick was getting them pumped out of the cup by Clyde. Robbie's contribution was indeed getting pumped by Killie and ensuring the Rangers won the title.

Those Keane chaps were excellent signings for the Rangers :)

Back