Kevin Thomson talks about learning from Stevie G

I enjoy listening to Thomson on commentary gives a good insight into the game. Clearly has a good future ahead of him

Does Kevin covet the manager's job? It certainly looks like he's being considered to eventually get it by doing his apprenticeship with the youths. Will he be 'allowed' to manage another club before getting the big one? Or will it be a natural progression?

One thing is for sure, he realises the importance of winning at Rangers and that can only be beneficial to everyone he comes into contact with at the club.

That's a good read. One thing's for sure, the last paragraph of the wee sub-article - we don't need to worry about that with Steven Gerrard at the helm.

One of my favourite Rangers players. Love him when he was here. Injuries robbed of even greater honours. I've no doubt if he had stayed fit he would have captained the club.

Good player in his day, could have been even better was it not for a shockingly bad run of luck with injuries. He always speaks well and seems to have real passion and determination for the job which is good to see.

Back