Kevin Van Veen

Not a player I'd want us to sign but no doubting he's a good player. Works his arse off and pretty clever in his play up top.

As soon as I saw this thread name I knew what it was going to be. He's fucking honking and nowhere near rangers class.

Had a good game today for Motherwell and caused our defence some bother, not for the first time. He’s been on good form recently for Motherwell. He’d be a good signing in my opinion.
Honestly hahahaha.

Yep Kevin van fucking Veen is going to take us where we need to go.

May as well sign Bevis Mugabe while we’re at it.

Had a good game today for Motherwell and caused our defence some bother, not for the first time. He’s been on good form recently for Motherwell. He’d be a good signing in my opinion.
A bit early to be high as f.uck mate.

He’s rank rotten

Honestly hahahaha.

Yep Kevin van fucking Veen is going to take us where we need to go.

May as well sign Bevis Mugabe while we’re at it.

Nobody is saying that Van Veen is the guy to take us to where we need to go, that would be ridiculous.

The point that some of us are making is that every successful Rangers team I can remember has always had a handful of bog standard SPFL players that don’t play every week but can do a job.

Guys like Velicka, Foster, Stevie Smith, etc etc have done a job in the past.

Disappointed this thread ain’t about how did he stay on the park amount fouls he conceded but not even booked

We have the ability to make the most horrendous player look slightly competent when we face them
And this is exactly what it is.
The worrying stat of the day is that they had 2 shots on target and came away with 2 goals!

I’d cause our defense problems what we need is another helander level defender preferably not injured

Fouls constantly imagine him in a Rangers top, it would red cards every week

Fair play to Motherwell getting him scoring goals but no.

Back