Kevin Van Veen

Had a good game today for Motherwell and caused our defence some bother, not for the first time. He’s been on good form recently for Motherwell. He’d be a good signing in my opinion.
Sign players like him and we don’t improve on what we have in reserve at the moment as we want a far better option as him

Had a good game today for Motherwell and caused our defence some bother, not for the first time. He’s been on good form recently for Motherwell. He’d be a good signing in my opinion.

The way we are defending….. players playing against us is no fair barometer to judge a player by.

We could make Kevin Kyle look like Haaland!

We need a separate forum for the "Half-decent player plays well against us, let's sign him" threads.

And like The Lounge, you need about 200 posts to access it.

To be fair that was our signing policy in the early 80s which is why we had Fraser, Williamson and Bell.

Journeyman striker has a good game against us = a FF poster suggesting we sign him.

Every single time.

I thought he had a good game too. Caused our CBs some problems but it’s some stretch to then think we should sign him

Wow.
Knew it had to happen Van Veen and Duk.
No league games next week so need to wait two for the next gripping instalment.

I don't think so.

Kevin Kyle with a Dutch name.

Both good honest players but neither of them good enough for this Rangers team.

We’ve been signing guys because they played well against us since George McLean and probably before him.

Not for me. Not mobile enough, plus He's 31.

Reminds me a bit of Mark De Vries. Always gives our defence a shift.
I was always half expecting Walter to sign big De Vries. Similar mould to Cousin and usually ragdolled our defence. Only guy we saw Boumsong struggle with in his short time here.

Josh Ginnelly loading the bullets for big Kevin Van Veen next season.

7ezf8x.jpg

He was completely dominated by Leon King in the October game ffs.

Wtf? He’s in his 30s and motherwells the highest he’s played at. Don’t you mean Kevin Webster?

On a day we’ve protested about the employee that signs our players we want Lewis Ferguson supporting Kevin Van Veen

We’ve had a bad season but I’m not sure many Europa league finalists are looking at the Kevin van Veens of this world.

Back