Kheevins congratulating both Rangers and The Peasants last night on SSB

Forgetting Kheevins, the European Conference League was designed to allow lower rated clubs into another lower level Euro tournament. Where are Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts ? Look at some of the clubs who made the group stage.

sorry for offending you mate!
I'm sorry too mate.

yes.gif

I'm Jim, by the way.

Hiya.

That Kheevins was actually giving parity to us and them, despite our EL latter-stage qualification and their elimination, is just mental, tbh. That clown who hosts the SSB programme never questioned his comments either.
Parity? Better than most of his tribe who think getting eliminated from your group was a better result than winning and going through. "There's levels to this" apparently. ;)

Did anyone else hear that. ? That mob again never qualified for the EL latter stages and conceded the most goals in the Europa League. ? We, however, qualified and defeated a team who that lot lost 1-4 to last season. ?
With the new pub team competition Celtic just might have a chance of winning their first knockout stage game in 16/17 years.

What a genuinely horrific record that is. We come back and make it past the last 32 twice and into last 16 2 years running... With a chance of a third time in a row.

How this whiny nasal pish soaked prick is still stealing a wage masquerading as a sports journalist is beyond belief.

If only he wasn't a rabid beggar eh

The record and Clyde

Granda’s media. Hasn’t changed in 30 years. For folk who don’t do the internet.

And I say that as an old guy

Ange was brave. Most managers would have shored up the defence when winning an away tie in Europe. Not Ange, no sirree, over his fat dead body. That's not what Angeball is.

The bold Ange brings on 3 attackers with less than 20 minutes to play, rather than protect their lead.

The rest as they say is history.

Absolute fu**ing zoomer B-D

thanks for reading Hugh, it didn't take 4 Priests, 3 men or anything like it to have your daughter leaking like a fucked fridge round the back of John Browns on her break back in the day - two fingers done the job....

p.s. mouth like a fucking Dyson...

Here's the thing, Hugh Keevins is a tim, has been all his life, he doesn't like us, I can get that, however, he needs to be impartial when he is broadcasting on SSB, he isn't, which brings him into disrepute with his employers (normally) however, when you consider that his employers are also all tims, this is where you reach for the off button, and hope that many supporters of other clubs turn off also, which will get the bosses of Snyde to reconsider their daily "output/message".

Ange was brave. Most managers would have shored up the defence when winning an away tie in Europe. Not Ange, no sirree, over his fat dead body. That's not what Angeball is.

The bold Ange brings on 3 attackers with less than 20 minutes to play, rather than protect their lead.

The rest as they say is history.

Absolute fu**ing zoomer B-D
I didn't watch their game but if indeed that's what he did then that's just glorious!
What a tactician eh?
:D

How can you congratulate 2 teams when 1 is out, its all about us do not think we would be congratulated if we were no longer part of the competition

I'd like to be the next to congratulate the scum on losing a lead in the last 10 minutes (very Helicopter Sunday) and getting knocked out.

Wee shoo went and done what wee shoo knew how to do.

Ignored confidently the big elephant about to trample him.

Wee shoo should be brought up in court to present the truth about his favourite peado club and what his true thoughts are about his 'friend' Tommy Burns. Wee nasally four priests cover up man you are Keevins aren't you ya wee poety scabby tramp.

Ok then for SSB, we need to start recording the pre talk with the producer before you get on.

He is a Major story that the papers will pick up on I guarantee it. Set traps for him and see how the show works.

The guy is 1 phone call or a comment away from court or his job on a recording

It was an incredible comment - and the whole show was utterly irrational.

Apparently Rangers got through ‘despite’ how they played (against a team that put 8 past C3lt1c last year) while the glorious, free-flowing C3lt1c made all of Europe sit up with their astounding performance in Germany. Their nutter fans phoned in to agree.

It is a cult like no other and long may it continue; I watched their highlights after the Rangers game and Leverkeusen could have scored 8 and C3lt1c had a dodgy penalty courtesy of the cheating Japanese Messi. And they threw away a 2 goal lead in less than ten minutes!
Ha ha A dodgy penalty. The Keeper almost took the guy's head off. If that was dodgy then let's start free fall fighting football.

Did anyone else hear that. ? That mob again never qualified for the EL latter stages and conceded the most goals in the Europa League. ? We, however, qualified and defeated a team who that lot lost 1-4 to last season. ?
Keevins was appalling.
Almost giving more praise to Celtic than Rangers.
"Rangers did their job and were professional", was about the best he could muster after a tumultuous two weeks for the club and qualifying for the EL knock-out stages three years in a row.
And we are the ones propping up the coefficient year after year, so Scottish club football is not a complete joke on the world stage.
Bheggers belief ;-)

Keevins is a terrible pundit but then again all of them are. The only time you get a rational analysis is when a guest like Marvin Bartley comes on.

Keevins is the king of hyperbole. He tipped Aberdeen to finish second this season after just two games. However, he does also occasionally wind up the paedo fans as well with some ridiculous bait.

Wilson is the worst of the bunch. Totally unable to hide his bias towards the paedos and repeatedly calls for O’Donnell to play for Scotland ahead of Patterson.

Occasionally they bring on that fat wank McGowan. I’ve been meaning to catch him live so that I can call in and take him to task over his ridiculous take after our accounts were published.

Seriously, why does anyone (other than Celtic fans) listen to the station?

We know what they’re like. We know they are rabid bhigots. Ignore them, unless you’re prepared to go to Ofcom and do something about them. Otherwise you’re just getting angry about something you can’t control.

As for the Euro results, I think everyone’s forgetting the fhilth were up against the mighty BAYER LEVERKUSEN (reserves) & gave them a hell of a fright in their own stadium (led them for a while) thanks to their brilliant attacking play (dodgy penalty and an assist from their former player).

Meanwhile Rangers were merely beating the 1st team version of the side whose reserves (obviously better than their 1st team) thrashed them 8-2 last year. With a new manager in his 1st game in charge.

So no comparison and clearly no agenda from SMSM.

thanks for reading Hugh, it didn't take 4 Priests, 3 men or anything like it to have your daughter leaking like a fucked fridge round the back of John Browns on her break back in the day - two fingers done the job....

p.s. mouth like a fucking Dyson...
Did ye aye

Congratulating the second seeded team on not finishing fourth is stretching things, even by their standards.

Keevins is a terrible pundit but then again all of them are. The only time you get a rational analysis is when a guest like Marvin Bartley comes on.

Keevins is the king of hyperbole. He tipped Aberdeen to finish second this season after just two games. However, he does also occasionally wind up the paedo fans as well with some ridiculous bait.

Wilson is the worst of the bunch. Totally unable to hide his bias towards the paedos and repeatedly calls for O’Donnell to play for Scotland ahead of Patterson.

Occasionally they bring on that fat wank McGowan. I’ve been meaning to catch him live so that I can call in and take him to task over his ridiculous take after our accounts were published.

I haven't listened to that station for over twenty years , sounds like it's going to be another twenty before l think about it again.

They are all in line this season because they know what failure will lead to
Keevins is just like most of them celtic first conscience last

On a slight side note, I looked at the Sun player ratings on the way home on Thursday night.

They had about 6 players on an 8 (all their defenders) and 1 on a 9 (their keeper).

By contrast, we had one player on an 8 - Alfredo

It's a close one between Daziel and Wilson to take the worse pundit award on Clyde.

They had Keevins at the Clydebank game yesterday to let him play the 'I'm a clydebank fan honestly' role.

Don't see nothing wrong in congratulating Celtic on their consistency you'll make a bundle off the bookie's at least.

Back