Kiara Buonomo

Cutty/Young

No not a new signing but the little girl who's a big Gers fan aged 7 who has terminal cancer,seen today that her parents go fund me page for a soft play area for Kiara's garden to make her life a bit more comfortable at home isn't to far away from the target of £3k and sitting at £2,430.

Lets give this a final push fellow bears to help a beautiful little girl get some help at home and get it over the line.

https://www.gofundme.com/princess-k...ISfC17nfF2YluduviYVR7I0StYE1eGt8MDpJaEVUTbLSc

No not a new signing but the little girl who's a big Gers fan aged 7 who has terminal cancer,seen today that her parents go fund me page for a soft play area for Kiara's garden to make her life a bit more comfortable at home isn't to far away from the target of £3k and sitting at £2,430.

Lets give this a final push fellow bears to help a beautiful little girl get some help at home and get it over the line.

https://www.gofundme.com/princess-k...ISfC17nfF2YluduviYVR7I0StYE1eGt8MDpJaEVUTbLSc

Me too Cutty. Contribution made. And with best wishes to the wee darling ;)

Wee bump for this for anyone who missed it.
Sitting at £2,630
Only £370 to reach the target of £3000

This is Kiara watching the Rangers game on Sunday,our wee lucky mascot

24n1x1c.jpg

Very welcome sir. Very welcome.
Just noticed this crowdfunder has been going for 15 months and not a huge sum by any account,but time is against her and we all need to pull together to get this wee bluenose the things she needs to make her life at home more comfortable.

C'mon bears we can do this,help this beautiful wee soul and allow her more time at home out in her garden doing what kids do.

Donation made, said that they can’t get the play area now as she is deteriorating so quickly.

Life can be so cruel sometimes, I have three daughters myself and couldn’t imagine life without any of them.

Wee soul:(

Edit, only 100 to go lads!

One last push, great effort guys. Lovely wee girl, and the family been thru a lot what with scumbag abusers online.

A gorgeous wee girl. Can’t imagine what the poor family must be feeling. Have a wee girl myself. Heartbreaking

Back