Kids at Ibrox

MG_17

Official Ticketer
Probably a thread on this apologies if so... looking to take my daughter to Ibrox. She’s into singing a few songs Alfredo Alfredo and super rangers also likes to shout come on rangers and we are the people. Thought the Helsinki game would be good to inroduce her, when did you lot take your kids to Ibrox for the first time?

Probably a thread on this apologies if so... looking to take my daughter to Ibrox. She’s into singing a few songs Alfredo Alfredo and super rangers also likes to shout come on rangers and we are the people. Thought the Helsinki game would be good to inroduce her, when did you lot take your kids to Ibrox for the first time?
4 years old. Both have had season tickets since mid 90's.

Super Rangers - Awesome :D

Took the wee man when he was 4 i think - he didn't get back till he was 7 and at that i was armed with iPads / sweets incase he got bored again.

He's 10 now and follows us home and away.

Our daughter was 11 months old at her first game, obviously had no idea what was going on. Took her again at 2, just under 5 when we got the title trophy vs Alloa, and on Boxing Day vs Hibs, shes 7 now.

She got a bit scared at the noise when we scored Vs Hibs but a lady in front of us gave her a wee chocolate bar so that calmed her down.

If my daughter wants to go then I’d probably take her from 8 onwards to a few games and see how it goes
Every kid is different

My 5 year old girl ain't interested.

I thought about the Helsinki game but it's going to be boring and i don't wanna risk putting her off for good.

My girls have being going since there were 4, now 6 & 9 and have season tickets and love it. Make sure you have plenty charge in your phone and money for the kiosks as at times the 2 hours is long for them and they get bored but the more they go the more they get into it.

About 15 years ago i took my son who was about 8 at the time, got beat both times, once to hibs and can't remember the other team, never took him back (bloody jinx ) :mad::)

Took my boy thos season to his first game (st johnstone), hes 7.

I waited till i thought he would defo sit for a full game and not get restless after 30mins.

Luckily there were plenty goals that day and he loved it.

Sneak in plenty sweets and wrap up well youll be sorted hahaha bring plenty money for flags scarfs badges and more sweets hahaha

Is there a parent & child toilet in the broomloan? Never noticed before.

Taking my daughter to one of the cubicles in the men’s would scar her for life.

Not my kids but my niece and nephew. Took them to the Bury and Wigan friendlies in the summer. My niece was 4 and nephew 3. She loved it and has been back since, he was a bit wee so I’ll leave it until next season to take him back again.

I took my boy not long before he turned 8. Let's just say he has a few new words for the playground in his armoury :D

I took my oldest to the Bury game in July for his 1st game, he’s 5.
He loves it but I’m not sure how long he’d last without the iPad and the munchies:cool: my other 2 boys are 3 and 1, still a bit young.

Is there a parent & child toilet in the broomloan? Never noticed before.

Taking my daughter to one of the cubicles in the men’s would scar her for life.
This is my fear about taking my daughter, took her last season but had to drag the wife along aswell ffs! No way is she using the mens toilets!

This is my fear about taking my daughter, took her last season but had to drag the wife along aswell ffs! No way is she using the mens toilets!

This was the exact reason why I took my son on his own to his first game and not my daughter too. Found out they have parent and child toilets in the Broomloan Rear so she’s hopefully going with me to Kilmarnock game in March

Would love to take my daughter, she likes to watch the football with me at home but reckon she's too young for Ibrox.

She's coming up for 3 so will maybe bring her to one of the pre season friendlies in the summer.

I started taking my son & daughter more regularly when they were about 8 & 10. Earlier than that they just are too distracted. A game like Helsinki is a good start because it is less frightening for them, and it doesn’t matter so much to you, so you can take time to interact with them and explain what is happening. It is worth it to make them the next generation of Bears, and so 20 years on my daughter wonders who will be watching her kids when we come home so she can come with me, her brother and husband (American) to Ibrox

Wee ones 4 and loves it. Attention as you'd expect not the best but by arriving neat and going a wander at half time it seems to work well. Have been selective with games and not went too many times.

Only one way to find out mate. If the fan zone is open thats worth a visit.

Super Rangers - Awesome :D

Took the wee man when he was 4 i think - he didn't get back till he was 7 and at that i was armed with iPads / sweets incase he got bored again.

He's 10 now and follows us home and away.

Took the wee man when he was 3 I think - he didn't get back till he was 4 and at that I was armed with slate / chalk penny dainties in case he got bored again.
He's 43 now and buys the beers, lol.

Took my wee lassie to the Dundee 4-0 game this season. She is only 3 but she loved the build up to the game and going about the fanzone and see Broxi bear and his Mrs.

Then I got her a scarf she picked so was delighted with that. Her favourite song is “Every Saturday We Follow” she was delighted when the UB started singing it.

And then we scored and I picked her up and threw her about like a mad man :D she near enough shat her pants.:D Then after it all settled down she told me “Dad tell everybody to cheer quietly!”

She started to get a bit restless about 75 minutes but we left at 85 so I could get away with her before most of the crowd came out.

I loved every minute of it!

Back